3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

coconutpete

Jun 13, 2019
Not sure if anyone knows how to fix this, but Miruku just locked me out of the bedroom, and i have to collect valentines day stuff from people. I talked and collected everything i could but i'm still locked out. Am i soft locked? Or is there something i am missing.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
im gonna ask but does anyone know if only the catgirl can be your lover or all of them and no i dont want to know how if there is a way i find out on my own afterall thats much more fun than cheating too much ...

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
You can get the empty jar at the store by doing a guild quest. Also if anyone could please upload the 0.23 version.
I'm currently on that exact quest but I don't want to rely on luck on finding it.
I don't even know where it drops.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
im gonna ask but does anyone know if only the catgirl can be your lover or all of them and no i dont want to know how if there is a way i find out on my own afterall thats much more fun than cheating too much ...
pretty sure there is a tutorial in game about this, but iirc, your haremon are all eligible once you get them to like you enough. problem is, you can only have one Lover at a time, so Haremon does not actually condone harems (for now?) Should be as simple as asking out/ getting asked out in your room.

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
but I thought you couldnt get another lover if you already have one?
you could, but in E-Cup version with debug console version (20 usd/month)
but in regular version you have to break up with current lover to get new one

Last edited:

urgfa

Dec 5, 2017
I've gave the mangnet to the witch and then nothing happens, it's not even marked as 'Done' On the 'To-do list'. Worst part is that i started over to see if it fixes but i didn't and now i'm stuck, anyone knows what to do?

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes