3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
already played few time, this time i dont see news, but the cheats already working for it. i know its not need but i like to maximize attack and money to win, hehe. Good Game, i had alot of fapping fun. long fights but innovative. thx for uploading the fix

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Haremon 0.23.0.3
This game is a lot more fun when you realize most of the Variables are stored as Double using Cheat Engine.

Would be nice to raise the girls actual Stats as 3-10 hp damage on low level mushrooms is pathetic and drags out the combat way to long. Some of the Technique Upgrades cause more harm then good as removing their basic attack means the have to be charged before use which drags out combat longer.

Equipable Panties doesn't offer much as there isn't a Panties Vendor and the gatcha spins well have fun with loot boxes :cautious: Luckily I got a Gold Voucher and used the concept most Variables are double to change 5 Spins to 99 and had myself a Panty Raid :LOL:

Items are stored as Double so it shouldn't take long to figure out where they are. Though they don't seem to be capped at 99

For Affection each Star is 100 so for example 3 Stars + 56% is 356 Double

As for H Scenes eh they take a long amount of game play to even see one... A guide would be nice as I really don't feel like getting 1 scene per 3 hours. Also minor bug when I finally got the Witch's Virginity Lose Scene she still says in conversation that she is a Virgin so yeah would be better if girls actually tracked what was happening to them :rolleyes:

The Art is good and some of the regular scenes are touching. Since Combat doesn't give you EXP once the Shop sold Repellent & Rations I just started spamming those :whistle: What about Star Shards? It's a Double but the upgraded Skills aren't much better as I said prior 3-10 Damage though it could be I just suck at the Keyboard Quick-time Events...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grindobar

megamanzxc

Apr 23, 2017
Haremon 0.23.0.3
This game is a lot more fun when you realize most of the Variables are stored as Double using Cheat Engine.

Would be nice to raise the girls actual Stats as 3-10 hp damage on low level mushrooms is pathetic and drags out the combat way to long. Some of the Technique Upgrades cause more harm then good as removing their basic attack means the have to be charged before use which drags out combat longer.

Equipable Panties doesn't offer much as there isn't a Panties Vendor and the gatcha spins well have fun with loot boxes :cautious: Luckily I got a Gold Voucher and used the concept most Variables are double to change 5 Spins to 99 and had myself a Panty Raid :LOL:

Items are stored as Double so it shouldn't take long to figure out where they are. Though they don't seem to be capped at 99

For Affection each Star is 100 so for example 3 Stars + 56% is 356 Double

As for H Scenes eh they take a long amount of game play to even see one... A guide would be nice as I really don't feel like getting 1 scene per 3 hours. Also minor bug when I finally got the Witch's Virginity Lose Scene she still says in conversation that she is a Virgin so yeah would be better if girls actually tracked what was happening to them :rolleyes:

The Art is good and some of the regular scenes are touching. Since Combat doesn't give you EXP once the Shop sold Repellent & Rations I just started spamming those :whistle: What about Star Shards? It's a Double but the upgraded Skills aren't much better as I said prior 3-10 Damage though it could be I just suck at the Keyboard Quick-time Events...

Do you mind to share your save file?

hiddenshadow484

Jun 20, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the debug commands? I can get the console to appear, but none of the commands seem to work when entered.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It still has QTE events, so I wouldn't recommend it.
I was about to download it and see if it still did.

That's the only thing keeping me from liking this game.

I *ABSOLUTELY* hate QTE....and have since the first time I saw them years ago (Force Unleashed was my first game with QTE)

km509

Sep 12, 2017
Game looks good and it definitely has potential

I hope they do make some changes. Using 'Z' instead of Enter or Space bar is counter intuitive and the combat system needs some work. But I'll being checking to see how this game progresses.

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
there's a panties store in game since I think 0.19 (at the general store on Tuesday and Thursday) you unlock it at some point is either story related or like after an in game week i think.

as for the selection I disagree some panties like (the shielded panties) are kinda broken (they reduce the damage to 0 as long as you perfect block incoming attacks )

Xacruto15

May 5, 2017
Anyone know how to get the Serrah CG? It says to invite her to your bedroom and ask for sex but the option is never there

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes