3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Jwguy0

Dec 13, 2018
Anyone got the E-Cup version? The posted one is C-Cup, so none of the debug commands work besides setdate.

I really only want it for "Harem Mode", since I feel bad every time I have to turn one of the girls down when they confess.

Reactions: Shadefang

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
I am stuck at the beginning of chapter 2, after you look for the Imp girl with the Golem girl. I cant skip time of the day, it says check messages, and i cant do dungeons either, its stuck. any help?

Eraptor

Apr 29, 2018
Hey, I'm stuck with Vex at Crush, MAX but her first sex scene won't trigger, does anyone know how to fix it?

Jul 18, 2018
I've been reading the comments, especially comment #341 - about editing one's save file using notepad++ However, upon trying it out for myself, I come to see the editable save file, it appears, to have been encrypted. So, are all ways to cheat now disposed of?

Jul 18, 2018
I really only want it for "Harem Mode", since I feel bad every time I have to turn one of the girls down when they confess.
Wait, really? A harem game, harem meaning "the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man", and so should mean I am a lover to all women/haremon I seduce - and yet I am prevented from unlocking all CG scene - in one playthrough - because I can only be the lover of one person.
Well doesn't that suck ass!
Damn, the E-Cup version would be great rn...
Kinda puts me off the game though - knowing I can't 100% the game without multiple playthroughs - and in doing so, break the hearts of these adorable girls. Heckin heck

Mallero

Jun 14, 2018
Wait, really? A harem game, harem meaning "the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man", and so should mean I am a lover to all women/haremon I seduce - and yet I am prevented from unlocking all CG scene - in one playthrough - because I can only be the lover of one person.
Well doesn't that suck ass!
Damn, the E-Cup version would be great rn...
Kinda puts me off the game though - knowing I can't 100% the game without multiple playthroughs - and in doing so, break the hearts of these adorable girls. Heckin heck
You can have all the CGs, you can date all of the girls. it's just that you can be the lover of one only (the others will stay at crush level) and fot doing so, you have to break up with all the girls once. But since there is no consequences (yet) doing so (the girls talk to you normally, except for the breakup message).

The only benefice of the lover girl is she can't lose affection point if you do bad things for her. In the story, you can still have the other girls even if you have a lover

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
any way to play on mac? wine used to work, but not anymore, i think the devs changed something in format since 0.18

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes