3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is there a guide to the questions they ask during the restaurant date? I know you can ask them but if you have a guide then that be very helpful.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
question:how do i have sex with any girl after inviting them to the room? the option of "let's have sex" is not there like it was when i last played this.

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
So, anyone figured out how to seduce Serrah? I'm also lacking 3 pictures still, although the game said chapter 2 finished, and all quests complete.

Was9_ua

Jun 21, 2017
Please, help!
What should I do with heartstone?
I have almost full save, help make it complete

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
you can call the doctor Laurel and ask for help. She will then tell you to gift it to someone you think might be the cause of the demonic influence.

Reactions: Was9_ua

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
Hi there Haremasters! Got a quick question: Recently I have learnt the kink Femdom with Miruku, however when I am trying to use manipulate (having reached the required pleasure threshold) I don't get all the options when, from what I understand from the description of the kink, I should be able to. Is there anything I am missing? Suposedly Femdom allows you to use any option within manipulate once you have reached a certain pleasure threshold. Am I wrong?

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
question:how do i have sex with any girl after inviting them to the room? the option of "let's have sex" is not there like it was when i last played this.
From what I got when I played ver. 23, the "Let's have sex" option is only for Haremon who don't have a story line sex scene implemented at the current time. For all 'first time' scenes that are story based, i.e. Miruku, Circe, Clarabelle, Vex, you need to get further in the story and fulfil certain conditions. Vex's (the imp's) takes place near the start of Chapter 2. For 'first time' scenes that are not story based you need to use the 'Let's have sex' option after passing a wheel check with the difficulty based on relationship and the option you choose to approach the subject
The other sex scenes are reached at 'Lover' status, which you then either need to receive a text message or message them in the evening while at 'Lover' status with a Haremon. You cannot see a Lover's scene without having the 'first time' scene with the character.

The only exception to the rule currently (as far as I know) is the Seraph's H scene which you need to go to the church (Our Lady in Coquetry) using the Downtown option, and make a donation of exactly 69 dollars, they will then comment on it being a number of Titania and lead to a handjob scene. Thanks to nezuu for pointing out that one earlier in the comments.

Am also playing through the game again on ver. 24 since my save data wasn't compatible (I fucked up and got a phantom text from '0' which kept crashing the game when imported.), will let you know if anything is different.

Reactions: Kanuli

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
Hmmm...was still missing Miruku's 4th scene, Circe's 3rd scene and Vex's 4th scene.
Those were the seasonal events.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
immediately after defeating Mefisto the game crashed and it didn't autosave... goodbye last 2 hours of slowly battling because the game is still SLOW AS HELL MIXED WITH A SYSTEM THAT MAY LEAVE YOUR HAREMON UNABLE TO ATTACK! (though not as bad as the previous version)

Incognito736

May 21, 2020
Alright brand new here and was looking for the e cup version because of the encryption on the save now but no luck. Now is anyone interested in the link to the debug version now that I went ahead and upped my subscription. if so i just need to make 2 more posts if not i wont bother for now.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
how do i get the sex scene with the celestial? It says in "hints" to invite her to the room and ask for sex... but there's no such option, and there doesn't seem to be anymore story.

How do i get it?

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
Alright brand new here and was looking for the e cup version because of the encryption on the save now but no luck. Now is anyone interested in the link to the debug version now that I went ahead and upped my subscription. if so i just need to make 2 more posts if not i wont bother for now.
Hell yeah I would be interested

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes