3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Daiten

Dec 19, 2019
Alright brand new here and was looking for the e cup version because of the encryption on the save now but no luck. Now is anyone interested in the link to the debug version now that I went ahead and upped my subscription. if so i just need to make 2 more posts if not i wont bother for now.
yup

Incognito736

May 21, 2020
So i beleive i just need to make 1 more post after this to be able to post a link
or do you know if im allowed to attach a file that is more than a gig

David_Iceland

Nov 22, 2017
I'm not getting any research notes for the professor's quest "classified materials". I'm going to temple of the fox and opening every tile and I still haven't gotten any. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
I have the same problem. Have you come up with a solution?

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
Hmm, can anyone verify whether kinks are working in their game for this version? For some odd reason it is showing that the kinks have reached their pleasure threshold by highlighting text, but when I mouseover it states it they are inactive. Also I can tell they aren't working on my end due to the fact that Foxy, Biceptual and Rock hard are not giving me the stat boosts from the right Pleasure amount. Have also tested on things like Femdom and Ara Aura and I'm getting squat.

Only started happening when I switched from ver 23 to ver 24.0.4
Also to help with your problem, the classified notes are replacement drops from a successful manipulation of a monster when you ask for either a present or 'something cool' in the Temple of the Fox (for the first part of the quest at least) it used to be that they swapped the item text on monsters who were viable but it no longer does that due to I presume several crashes as a result. There's a % chance the item you normally would get gets replaced with the 'classified notes'.

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
Did you call the Professor yet for help on it? I think there was one quest where the info was actually wrong, so I was searching the wrong place all day. Might have been that one...not 100% sure though

jerexd123

Jan 11, 2019
Sorry to bother guys, how do i unlock the scenes with vex? The gallery says that i have to invite her to the bedroom and tell her to have sex but i don't find the option

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry to bother guys, how do i unlock the scenes with vex? The gallery says that i have to invite her to the bedroom and tell her to have sex but i don't find the option
I can help with that. Referrring back to a previous comment I made on page 53:
"For all 'first time' scenes that are story based, i.e. Miruku, Circe, Clarabelle, Vex, you need to get further in the story and fulfil certain conditions. Vex's (the imp's) takes place near the start of Chapter 2."
For Vex's in particular it is purely advancing the story that gets the scene. Likely the text in the hints is a holdover from when you still could do that because the story scene hadn't been implemented yet.
Not gonna paste the whole thing but you also need to see a first time scene to unlock a lover's scene. They need to be done in order. Look back on the full comment if you want more information on the subject as well as a unique exception later.

Reactions: jerexd123

ch_b_l

Apr 30, 2017
I've played this game like a year ago with about 4 girls, so how many content it have now? Does the nine-tails-girl in the centre of thumb pic got released?

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
notsoaveragejoe
As of ver 24.0.4 there are 9 Haremon.
Catgirl, Witch, Holstaurus (Cow girl), Imp, Fairy, Bunny Girl, Gargoyle, Cerberus (Dog girl with animated hair) and Seraph.
So you've two left to get.
The Cerberus you get during the middle of Chapter 2, while the Seraph is in a post story quest.

I'm not counting awakened forms in that number since that doesn't change the number of haremon.

Also, since you've got that far would you mind testing the kink on the Gargoyle (Jet)? It should raise your fortitude when you're near max pleasure during combat. I'm not able to get any kinks working so I'm wondering whether it's a version issue or something on my end somehow.

Pingas1234

May 21, 2018
I am getting an error with the game after trying to finish a quest. Can anyone help?
Using Debug Mode if it helps.

of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

unable to convert string " +" to float
at gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0 (line -1)

toto90

Sep 4, 2017
hello, when i try to give me some object with the console, i always have the same error :
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Other Event: User Defined 6
for object obj_gamecontroller:

someone have the same error?

(sorry for my bad english)

Incognito736

May 21, 2020
hello, when i try to give me some object with the console, i always have the same error :
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Other Event: User Defined 6
for object obj_gamecontroller:

someone have the same error?

(sorry for my bad english)
its the order you put it is "give (amount) Name"

InfinityBR

May 29, 2020
Which
Cheating via Text Editor for 0.6.1

First, open up Haremon, look at the phone, and record the current relationship values for your Haremon (assuming they aren't 0), you'll want them later.

Open up your favorite text editor, in the "filename" field paste the following.

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Haremon\saves

General
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Money

Character info

Items

Cheat Engine is also quite effective, but this'll help you get stuff you don't already have...

and since we're all lazy bums, here's my Section3-Section 4 with a selection of the above items. Ready for dropping in immediately after you leave the Lab the first time.
which text editor did you use?

figdog

Jan 1, 2019
Also, since you've got that far would you mind testing the kink on the Gargoyle (Jet)? It should raise your fortitude when you're near max pleasure during combat. I'm not able to get any kinks working so I'm wondering whether it's a version issue or something on my end somehow.
None of the kinks are working for me either, despite having the lewdness threshold met. I think there is a bug with this current version that causes kinks to be disabled.

Reactions: LowkeyMokey
3.00 star(s) 68 Votes