3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
so for some reason i didn't get the quest for the doomed researcher from the professor
is that normal or should i just run around in the glittering caverns in the hopes of finding clues?
did u bring the imp to the professor first?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Apparently the new .21 build doesn't trigger the research assistant quest after you defeat vex and return clarabella to the ranch. Only work-around i've found was to download the .20 version elsewhere and play up to that point, before loading it in the .21 version. Not sure yet if it'll result in bugs.
worked fine for me

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Hello, how can i earn the materials for the new serum ? plz
i think i need to charm monsters and after ask them to give me a present (cause material) but i'm note sure about which enemie's aim. thank you
these for me are found like this...
sporecap\ go to witching wood while circe is in ur party she will say find her home n u get a sporecap she had left over
cave moss\ I found this on a random tile while playing as vex tho I think it don't matter who lands on the tile...but was in cave got random tile and it was a hurt mushroom...I gave it a potion instead of hurt or ignore it and it ...to my surprise spit out a cave moss for me
nectar\ I found a fairy girl in the plains...she btw is a haremon u get to keep...but she fights n give u a nectar...I also used pleasure overwhelm and ask for an item and she droped me a nectar then to so I left that fight with an extra

memesupreme69

Sep 13, 2018
I'm at the Crimson Katana and Classified Material quest in the Temple of the Fox. How do I move past the first initial tiles? There are no options to move to the tiles that are cut off for me.

Edit: It's the stupid duo foxes, the answer was Breast.

Last edited:

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
did u bring the imp to the professor first?
i did and the quest didn't trigger, too bad cause the game has potential.
I'll wait for the next update i guess

she even said like "why didn't the other one return" or something in that line.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I dont quite get this lost and found system in game, i have this lens cloth but i already invited every girl and haremon in town who wears glasses over to my room and they say that the cloth isnt theres. Am i missing something? the girls i called were Annie, Laurel and the witch (since her alternate costume has glasses). I dont know anyone else who uses a lens cloth.

Nov 24, 2017
so im on the maze side quest and am incredibly lost, anyone have a guide or anything like that to help me out so im not trying to guess which way leads to the treasure and what ways lead to an exit.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know if I'm stupid or if it's a bug in the new version but I can't ask Vex to have sex with me and that's what the Gallery tells me to do. I just can't get her scene to play

D

Deleted member 459490

I don't know if I'm stupid or if it's a bug in the new version but I can't ask Vex to have sex with me and that's what the Gallery tells me to do. I just can't get her scene to play
Did you complete the questline?

D

Deleted member 459490

Which one? Afaik her scene plays unrelated to the story as long as she has the affection required to accept when you ask her
The one where she transforms and you kill a hard boss in the hell world.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I'm not getting any research notes for the professor's quest "classified materials". I'm going to temple of the fox and opening every tile and I still haven't gotten any. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Been playing for a while now, and I have the Imp as my Lover but can't seem to get any sex scenes with her. The Gallery's hint is to invite her over and ask for sex, but I can't get the option to show up. It's been quite a while too, and she hasn't texted asking me to go to the apartment for the sex scene either. What am I doing wrong?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Been playing for a while now, and I have the Imp as my Lover but can't seem to get any sex scenes with her. The Gallery's hint is to invite her over and ask for sex, but I can't get the option to show up. It's been quite a while too, and she hasn't texted asking me to go to the apartment for the sex scene either. What am I doing wrong?
I asked the same thing on the last page. You get it later in the story, like almost at the end, during her questline

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes