3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Man. I remember trying this game a while back in an earlier build. Started playing in this build, only for the game to close itself after the call with Professor Laurel ends. I choose between going back to sleep or deciding to go to her lab, I make a choice, the screen fades to black, and the game closes. This has happened in the 5 attempts I tried to play this build.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Man. I remember trying this game a while back in an earlier build. Started playing in this build, only for the game to close itself after the call with Professor Laurel ends. I choose between going back to sleep or deciding to go to her lab, I make a choice, the screen fades to black, and the game closes. This has happened in the 5 attempts I tried to play this build.
Go to sleep instead
This worked for me.

D

Deleted member 192796

someone have complete the legendary sword quest with vex im stuck that part to pick the sword that appear a chance wheel( how much i tried to fail is always go to blue side)

Tryksso

Jan 17, 2018
someone have complete the legendary sword quest with vex im stuck that part to pick the sword that appear a chance wheel( how much i tried to fail is always go to blue side)
Try to affect on spin by rapidly press A or F buttons

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Is there a specific time when I can use the vouchers?
Somehow it seems to be like random to me...

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I hope the dev fixes it...I loved the game last time I played and there now are so many reports of crashes...I wonder what happened lol

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
I've also noticed that it crashes when the witch tries seducing you. I wanted to run a full seduce build (no kills) for funsies but it can't work until we get the bugfixed version.

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
what i really hate is how the relationship with the characters can be completely decimated by those stupid random chance wheels and no matter how hard i try i cant figure out the enigma that is 'nudging'. half the damn time it oesnt evven do anything and the other half it goes the oposite way i wanted to nudge it and seems to change the direction the stupid buttons nudge it just often enough to make it impossible to determine. ive just stopped trying to open chests alltogether because the potential tiny reward isnt worth losing seven to ten percent affection cause the stupid game arbitrarily decided to fuck me over. there should be a way to disable that like the quick time events.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
ive also been trying to do the second and third text things with scarlet but every time i talk to her it forces me into a gift text wit ne of the four girls i have at the time. its really pissing me off cause ive gotten infinite presents but all i want is to do the last two dam text events so i can get on with my life. i have so much stuff i dont need now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 1576054022729.png

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
and even if i do it before evening it just throws me back into the text window with whoever gave me the last item istead of actually starting the chat with scarlet and x closes the phone so im pretty well fucked here. is there any way of fixing this?

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes