3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
Alright I'll level with ya'll. About a month back I started a walkthrough on this game, basically seeing if I could put all the info I had into a general guide, it er got out of hand. So turns out Ver 0.26 has released while I was busy, but I've only got a guide for Ver 0.25 written.
So here's what I'm doing. I'm uploading the Ver 0.25 guide here, but I'll get around to the Ver 0.26 write up at some point in the near future, but for now if this helps it should have most of the same stuff (And the changelog looks fairly light on things I would otherwise need to document).
- Walkthrough for Haremon Ver 0.25 C-Cup Patreon Version
Containing Story guide; Haremon information (including learned skills and relationship info); Dungeon information; more in depth explanation of Combat, Affection and Bonding Mechanics; Enemy Information (Including Movesets witnessed, kinks, items, resistances/weaknesses and Shard/Petal drops); Skill Information (Including POW, Acc, Upgrade Benefits and Effects of all moves that I know of); Kink Information; Item Information (Including lists of Consumables, Panties, Gifts, Crafting Materials, Miscellaneous Items and Key Items); Town Information (Including Town Location Info, Non Date Downtown Information, NPC Info); Date Information (Including Events, Date Questions and Date Locations); Guild Hall (Containing all Guild Quests, Skill Change and Shard Exchange Information); All Dungeon Events (Including variations and choice differences); H-Scene list and a list of bugs, typos and anything else I found weird.

Hope you enjoy, it took around 180 hours in game and probably more hours writing XD
Also please don't use it if you want a blind run, as it contains spoilers for the game.

MidnightNixs

Feb 7, 2020
cal support)
I'm at the part in Catgirl's Memory story where you're in the woods looking for path to the Temple, it says you have to find the heart of the woods, but then sends me back to the tiles. I've already cleared all of them so what am I supposed to do?

Edit:
Ah, never mind.
I had the same problem, and as I was searching for the answer I figured it out: click the tile in the direct middle of the board, even though it doesn't look like an actual tile. Just putting this out there for anyone who has this problem still.

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
Update on the guide for Ver 0.26
Wow that was a quick check, literally nothing to update on the walkthrough other than Serrah's 2nd Scene, adding Adaptable as a Dungeon skill and removing the 'Nothing Happens' of Bide (still happens on Enemy buffs/debuffs and Baah'phomets using Bide). Seems like it was mostly an update to ensure new voice clips were added for the Haremon that had new vocal stuff last time. At least this means I can rest easy until the next update.
Let me know if anyone wants anything added that isn't on there already or if anything isn't quite right/I missed something.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Wow, I didn't think this will happen. A hentai game managed to make ME absolutely furious so much so to quit it and never come back. Wow, I never thought that would be possible, considering I've finished Dark souls while rage qutting only twice. Well, this will be the first and hopefully only adult game I'll hate with burning passion. I'm just sad I wasted 5 hours on this ****, seeing as how many of you guys enjoy it, I won't give it 2/5 review.

Edit: Forgot to mention the reasons - the in-game economy is extremely harsh - out of money while having very few consumables, at all times and almost always out of consumables. The combat is god awful - slow even while sped up, the "haremons" do little to no damage and being stuck in an **endless loop** where your haremons get constantly overflowed with pleasure and the player being able to do nothing AIN'T FUN! Too much RNG, I've had enough of the RNG factor from playing World of tanks. I hate the professor and the witch characters, no redeeming factors in them. And the controls are .....just why? What the hell are these controls. Also, did I mention the **ENDLESS LOOPS**, because I don't think I mentioned them enough!

Last edited:

Airdry

May 24, 2017
Does that blonde, tanned girl with the abs, sword, and armor on the far left of the game's banner image have any H scenes yet? She's the only one I care about.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a map for the Witching Wood or does it have a random layout each time you visit it?

I meant the maze IN the Woods. My attention was diverted for a couple of minutes and the game advanced without me noticing and I ended up in the maze. Has anyone else had that problem? I mean the game sometimes just seems to advance on its own.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
question: is there any bonus for having the haremon have a good relationship between each other?
(i mean, like the catgirl and the Witch now are "companions" after fighting together for a while) does it affect anything or is it just to trigger some dialogue?

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
It has to be evening, not afternoon or night.
Texting should be available then.
So, like ixeiona, I'm unable to text any girl nor from the ePhone, nor from my room, be it morning, afternoon, evening or night... Is this feature bugged or is there a special trigger to it ? (Kira already visited me and told me to text her... couldn't do it either).

Edit : Nevermind, it unlocked itself a short while after (1 or 2 days after finding Vex).

Last edited:

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the "Wanna fuck" option in the bedroom (for Circe and Vex). I think I've seen it but it disappeared or is there another way to get their panties?

Garpys

Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the "Wanna fuck" option in the bedroom (for Circe and Vex). I think I've seen it but it disappeared or is there another way to get their panties?
Vex and Circe now have story events which trigger their second scene (after the texting one)
not sure if your relationship status has anything to do with it tho

Reactions: Mirta

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Update on the guide for Ver 0.26
Wow that was a quick check, literally nothing to update on the walkthrough other than Serrah's 2nd Scene, adding Adaptable as a Dungeon skill and removing the 'Nothing Happens' of Bide (still happens on Enemy buffs/debuffs and Baah'phomets using Bide). Seems like it was mostly an update to ensure new voice clips were added for the Haremon that had new vocal stuff last time. At least this means I can rest easy until the next update.
Let me know if anyone wants anything added that isn't on there already or if anything isn't quite right/I missed something.
thankyou for your work :), just a little thing in the things the witch like you put the "crawly thing" but she doesn't like them(-30%) :( .

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So, someone posted links to the 0.26 E-Cup download. I actually managed to grab it. Tested it and it indeed has full console capability. He put in some sort of security thing that prevents saves between the Patreon/free versions from functioning with each other. So, if you have a save from a version that isn't E-Cup, it won't load and you'll have to restart.

Normally I wouldn't do something like this, but-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll actually upload this to MEGA and post a link here for anyone to get with Sync for uninterrupted download. I swear, its weird how this and Lona RPG have some of the most effort put into their production on this site, but are the absolute worst to play and read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
He put in some sort of security thing that prevents saves between the Patreon/free versions from functioning with each other.
That sounds retarded but then I remember awhile back this game checked in with a server clock to lock out content then for every other day popped up a message saying 'now is not the time to do that' :LOL: I think it was a Halloween Event...

D

Deleted member 859502

Vex and Circe now have story events which trigger their second scene (after the texting one)
not sure if your relationship status has anything to do with it tho
The other characters, according to the guide, should have the "wanna fuck" option available. They don't in the latest build though. I'm new to the game, but I'd love to know if I'm missing something. I know Circe and Vex are tied to the plot, but the rest shouldn't be.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes