3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
i tried using those cheats and nothing happened, am i supposed to press a key afterwards to execute the commands inthe console?
In the debug doc it states that you need to hit the ENTER key after typing the code.
It's also case sensitive. I notice in your picture you linked that you had a capital 'S'. Try the code again as a lowercase 's'.

Here's a picture example to show you it works for lowercase but not for uppercase letters.

Also MR.Z... you can just type the code $ 9999 in the console if you need the money, but I'm not sure why you want that much considering you don't really need it since shop items are rubbish in the beginning of the game and you don't unlock h-scenes till you progress in the story anyway. You'd be better off getting/upgrading techniques and kinks since that's what actually saves your bacon in the fights and helps combat move faster.

Reactions: Chadturion

Chadturion

Aug 1, 2019
In the debug doc it states that you need to hit the ENTER key after typing the code.
It's also case sensitive. I notice in your picture you linked that you had a capital 'S'. Try the code again as a lowercase 's'.

Here's a picture example to show you it works for lowercase but not for uppercase letters.

Also MR.Z... you can just type the code $ 9999 in the console if you need the money, but I'm not sure why you want that much considering you don't really need it since shop items are rubbish in the beginning of the game and you don't unlock h-scenes till you progress in the story anyway. You'd be better off getting/upgrading techniques and kinks since that's what actually saves your bacon in the fights and helps combat move faster.
I tried again with these instructions, i also was typing enter before, i don't know why it wont even tell me that there is an error in the command, i also tried with money but still no result, might the problem be that my enter key instead of actually executing the command just makes a new line of text beneath it?

I also checked javascript keycodes whenever i press enter it foes in fact say that i pressed keycode enter so i don't understand what the problem might be

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
I tried again with these instructions, i also was typing enter before, i don't know why it wont even tell me that there is an error in the command, i also tried with money but still no result, might the problem be that my enter key instead of actually executing the command just makes a new line of text beneath it?

I also checked javascript keycodes whenever i press enter it foes in fact say that i pressed keycode enter so i don't understand what the problem might be
Just to confirm, which version of Haremon are you using? You can check by booting up the game and looking in the bottom left of the screen. Picture attached to show you where I'm talking about.
If it says "Patron Build" then you're on C-Cup.
If it says "Patron Build (E-Cup Edition)" then you're on E-Cup.

If it is the C-Cup version you can't do any codes other than setdate and it will grey out the codes instead of acting on them, which would explain why you're having new lines instead of executing the command.

If you're on E-cup then I'm afraid I'm stumped, I can't explain why you can't use the ENTER key unless you have a really weird keyboard configuration. I can confirm that alt codes don't work in the console either so I don't know how you'd replicate an ENTER key press.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Just to confirm, which version of Haremon are you using? You can check by booting up the game and looking in the bottom left of the screen. Picture attached to show you where I'm talking about.
If it says "Patron Build" then you're on C-Cup.
If it says "Patron Build (E-Cup Edition)" then you're on E-Cup.

If it is the C-Cup version you can't do any codes other than setdate and it will grey out the codes instead of acting on them, which would explain why you're having new lines instead of executing the command.

If you're on E-cup then I'm afraid I'm stumped, I can't explain why you can't use the ENTER key unless you have a really weird keyboard configuration. I can confirm that alt codes don't work in the console either so I don't know how you'd replicate an ENTER key press.
just to add to this i went and checked the version i got from this thread and it seems the one in the OP is the C-Cup version so if they got it from here its C-Cup not E-Cup

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
just to add to this i went and checked the version i got from this thread and it seems the one in the OP is the C-Cup version so if they got it from here its C-Cup not E-Cup
Axle Jones
Good spot, I assumed the OP updated to E-Cup but if that's not the case then it is C-Cup that most people would have since no-one tredges through comments to find things.

Chadturion
On a related note if you do have the C-Cup as per guidance above, then there is a solution. If you go to page 56 of this thread you will see a post from Incognito736 at the bottom of the page. There is a Mega link for the 0.26 E-cup version on that post.

Chadturion

Aug 1, 2019
Axle Jones
Good spot, I assumed the OP updated to E-Cup but if that's not the case then it is C-Cup that most people would have since no-one tredges through comments to find things.

Chadturion
On a related note if you do have the C-Cup as per guidance above, then there is a solution. If you go to page 56 of this thread you will see a post from Incognito736 at the bottom of the page. There is a Mega link for the 0.26 E-cup version on that post.
thx for the help bros, i was in fact in c-cup so ima get that E-cup version and enjoy my cheating

StalkerInTheShadows

Sep 4, 2018
I keep trying to visit the beach for two events - one, fighting Scarlette as the final guild quest, and two, meeting the cerberus girl for...something unspecified. But when I tried to set up the guild fight, there was no Exclamation Mark over the beach (although it's there now, for the doggirl thing). But regardless of exclamation point or not, when I go to the beach, it seems no matter what I do I always get the fishing minigame instead of the scheduled events. Possibly related, when I try to set up a date in the evenings, I get a message saying I've already made plans with dog-girl, but there's no option to go downtown in the evening with her. What am I doing wrong?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I keep trying to visit the beach for two events - one, fighting Scarlette as the final guild quest, and two, meeting the cerberus girl for...something unspecified. But when I tried to set up the guild fight, there was no Exclamation Mark over the beach (although it's there now, for the doggirl thing). But regardless of exclamation point or not, when I go to the beach, it seems no matter what I do I always get the fishing minigame instead of the scheduled events. Possibly related, when I try to set up a date in the evenings, I get a message saying I've already made plans with dog-girl, but there's no option to go downtown in the evening with her. What am I doing wrong?
is the scarlet fight mentioned in the quest the one you can trigger while on a date at the beach?

StalkerInTheShadows

Sep 4, 2018
is the scarlet fight mentioned in the quest the one you can trigger while on a date at the beach?
I'm not sure the specifics of how the fight goes down because, again, I can't get it to trigger at all. I think so? All I know is that the quest says to meet Scarlette at the beach to fight her. But even before I got the dog-girl, I couldn't ask Scarlette on a "date" to the beach to fight, and now I can't ask anybody on a date because apparently I'm already scheduled for a date with dog-girl, even though going to the beach (per dog-girl's text) doesn't trigger anything other than the fishing minigame.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I'm not sure the specifics of how the fight goes down because, again, I can't get it to trigger at all. I think so? All I know is that the quest says to meet Scarlette at the beach to fight her. But even before I got the dog-girl, I couldn't ask Scarlette on a "date" to the beach to fight, and now I can't ask anybody on a date because apparently I'm already scheduled for a date with dog-girl, even though going to the beach (per dog-girl's text) doesn't trigger anything other than the fishing minigame.
not sure how you bugged out the dog girl but it sounds like you triggered her lover scene text but somehow bugged the beach out so that didnt trigger

as for the Scarlet quest it definitely sounds like it means the random encounter you get when on a date with a haremon at the beach, when you run into her you can fight her with only that haremon you are on a date with and no items so if you get it fixed somehow make sure you bring a decent haremon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
StalkerInTheShadows
Er I have some bad news, some good news and some bad news again.

First things first, it is most definitely a gamebreaking bug and I've found the steps to reproduce it.
- If you make Ash your Lover and let her initiate the Lover's text after a few time cycles of waiting it will lock you out of dating altogether (even with Ash oddly enough), citing that you need to let Ash visit first. Even if you invite Ash over or bring her to the Beach it wil not progress the Lover path any further. Texting the Haremon will not reset the flag. Furthermore, breaking up with Ash and taking on another Haremon as a Lover will maintain the Event flag and still prevent dating.

Second thing is that fortunately I found a sort of fix with a caveat. I tried a fuckton of things before getting this on a near give up. What you have to do is break up with Ash by confessing to a different Haremon and then trigger a Lover Scene with that Haremon. After this it will allow you to go on dates again. It looks like the only thing the game is checking for is that a Lover Scene has taken place, not that it is the correct one, in order to remove the event flag from Loveza beach.

Now for the bad news again (i.e. the aforementioned caveat). Although you can go on dates again you can never get Ash's Lover Scene as the game will have already checked off Ash's Lover Path as complete but not have unlocked the gallery with that scene as you didn't actually see it, so you'll have to do without seeing it unless you start over from a new game.

What went wrong is that essentially the scene is supposed to transition immediately from that text to the beach scene, but the problem is that it doesn't do that when the Haremon texts you first (may have only been coded to transition from 'Your Room'). The event only happens in the evening as well, and at that point the Downtown area is locked until you invite a Haremon on a date (which the event flag blocks you from doing).
The only way to avoid the bug is to immediately text Ash in the Evening from 'Your Room' on the first day you make her your Lover to start the text chain in your room, thus making the transition work. Otherwise like I say there's a way to go on dates again but it locks you out of Ash's Lover Scene forever.

Hope this helps a bit. If someone is able to I'd advise reporting it as a bug as it locks a scene permanently (unless it's already been addressed in the most recent version but I wouldn't know if that has happened).

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
CHANGELOG (Alpha 0.27)

Major additions

• Added in-battle voice lines for Aqua! She's voiced by Miss Moonified.
  • Added more voice acting for Ash (the cerberus), including interactions in the dungeon, bedroom, and more.
  • Added a new feature: boss rematches. After completing the "Tech Support" quest, you can find rare VR modules called "BMs" (Battle Modules), which you can use with the headset at Laurel's lab to re-fight bosses. Currently, you can obtain a BM in each Temple after defeating the related boss. (They're 3-star treasures, so you'll need to use the Lucky Bell, the Lucky dungeon skill, or find a locked 2-star chest.) There may also be a couple secret modules out there somewhere...
  • Added a "Notes" app. This app stores the info from all "notes" items you've obtained, even if you've returned those items to the professor. NOTE: importing a save *should* automatically unlock the notes you've obtained already, but may not work on older saves.
  • Added a "BlackBook" app. This app stores all the personal info you've obtained on all your Haremon and NPCs. (For the sake of consistency, that info is no longer displayed in the Haremon app.)
  • Added a "Rush" feature to battles. By pressing L3 (controller) or CTRL (keyboard), you can toggle Rush. This drastically speeds up the speed of battle, and also skips all button prompts. To compensate for the skipped prompts, you'll get a constant 10% prompt modifier (the same as getting "OK" on every button prompt).
  • Re-implemented the saving and loading of all text messages. Since the texts are actually "reconstructed" rather than "saved", this took forever to get working and is surprisingly a pretty complex system, so please report and problems you encounter with it. (Your text messages may be reordered on load... I ran out of time to figure out why.)
  • Added 7 new types of panties, each of which is exclusive to a particular dungeon. They're all found on 2-star treasure tiles, and can all be upgraded.
Minor additions/changes

• When giving a gift in the bedroom, you'll now see an icon representing the girl's opinion of that type of item, as long as you've discovered that info.
  • Added a unique line of text for each Haremon when they give you their Lover item.
  • You can now click and drag the scrollbars in the Credits, Load/Save, and Items apps, as well as the dialogue backlog. Also added a scrollbar to the Gallery.
  • You can now check the Haremon app in battle by selecting Tactics > Party.
  • Added a new technique to Circe's initial moveset: Trash Talk. It lowers a target's evasion and accuracy. (Unfortunately, it seems importing a save will not add this to her existing moveset.)
  • Edible panties now recover a set 3 HP per turn (5 if upgraded). This benefits Haremon with lower max HP.
  • Added voice clips to many Chance Wheel vignettes.
  • Wishing for Luck at the wishing well now affects Chance tiles in addition to treasure tiles.
  • Stats on the Haremon app are now colored blue if enhanced by equipped panties, and red if lowered.
  • Dark Panties and Dark Panties + have had their effectiveness doubled.
  • Changed manipulation drops for golden enemies.
  • Added a tutorial to the battle Help menu: "Fast-forward and Rush"
  • Added a "current panties" tooltip when equipping panties from the bag
  • Menu choices in the restaurant are now shuffled on each visit
  • Reordered the apps on the phone and reworked some app icons slightly. Also renamed the Nile app because I don't think anybody got the joke anyway.
  • Deleted some unused graphics and reorganized the existing graphics into better groups, which is mostly for my benefit but *may* slightly improve performance in some areas.
  • Added a secret item. It can only be obtained through crafting, and is used in battle.
Bugfixes

• Fixed a crash that could happen if you loaded a save with certain unread texts.
  • Fixed a crash when hitting "Z" on the crafting screen to select an ingredient when there's no valid ingredients.
  • Fixed a bug where replaying a bonding scene from outside a dungeon could cause you to enter a dungeon.
  • Fixed a bug where a girl's gift preferences could overlap other text.
  • Fixed a bug where certain unread texts would appear with a null sender when loading a game.
  • Fixed a bug where Miruku's post-H text message couldn't be received.
  • Fixed a bug where VN effects on the dungeon board were drawn behind actors instead of in front.
  • Replaying a Bonding scene in town no longer causes an autosave.
  • Fixed a small error with an accented character not displaying correctly.
Hotfix 0.27.0.2

• Fixed a crash when loading the game with unread text messages (still working on other messaging-related issues)
  • Fixed a bug where tagging out could cause the Haremon app to be replaced by the Tag Out screen outside of battle
  • Fixed a crash that could happen when equipping/using items under certain circumstances
Hotfix 0.27.0.3

• Fixed several more issues in the text message system that were causing crashes

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes