3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

quietly565

Aug 13, 2020
found this when leaving town for the 4th or 5th monster girl cant remember now
of Draw Event
for object obj_gamecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-1] out of range [1,3] - -5.girlName(100389,-1)
at gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1)

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Alright played this again after some time and it seems the Dev still doesn't understand what Harem means, you have all these girls but can only take one as a lover

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Version 0.28 is out today, and we can finally progress things with Prof. Laurel. In a very non-Haremon fashion, Annie, Kira and Laurel were on the top of my wish list and 2/3 now have their 1st CG available. Can't wait for more content with Kira and a 2nd scene with Annie.

The other interesting news is that there will be a big system overhaul in 0.29 and as a result the old saves will no longer work. However, the dev will include a range of saves for folks to use plus there will be quite a lot of new content added throughout the game - perhaps a good time to start from the beginning. :)
not too bothered about restarting on a new save, i already did it once, but the overhaul better not change too much, im enjoying the game as is more that i enjoy most games. i've honestly had more fun with this gaem then i've had with any other turn based game, the combat and moves are all pretty decent (though theres a few moves that are kinda worse after evolving them like the cow girls heal move that only gets 3 uses after evolving it) the whole having to choose between just beating your opponents to death or seducing them to get more items and money is a nice change and i much prefer the wait timer to just straight up turn systems since you can actually see why that enemy/party member is going before everyone else as opposed to most RPGs where you never really know the enemies speed stat till after the fight and thats only if the game has a bestiary of some kind that shows all the stats, is also love how you can fully counter and enemies buff/debuff by just using the opposite type (eg the enemy buffes their speed by 100% then you debuff them by 50% instead of just reducing the buff to 50% it'll apply the full 50% debuff and cancel the buff). if the Overhauls just to the code to make it smoother and easier to update then thats fine but if its actually changing the mechanics and such i hope its not too big of an overhaul

EDIT: also if we could get a link to the new version when its out that would be nice, regular versions fine but there are people who will want the E-Cup version

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
It is just a code overhaul to improve the "flow and progressions" so no worries about the actual gameplay. Don't think anyone has the E-Cup access on the forum at the moment, but hope this will change next month - looking forward to replaying the game when version 0.29 becomes available.
nice, hopefully they'll fix the diary pages in the fox temple, its not game breaking since you dont actually need them but for some reason they're the only item that count as key items that can be stolen by monsters to my knowledge and i havent seen that being fixed in any patch notes

palolz21

Aug 13, 2020
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_pregame:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 204836822 bytes
at gml_Script_game_init
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_game_init (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_pregame_Alarm_0

I get this error when I first boot up the game does anyone know how to fix it?

Basty96

May 4, 2017
You can have a harem in the E-Cup version by using cheats - the dev also mentioned a potential New Game+ in the future where you will be able to have them all. For story reason, I guess he wanted everyone to chose and will tie this decision to some late game content.
Ahhh yes having to use the Patreon version to use cheats to get the Harem that should be normally possible or wait for the option for New Game+ for the forced Playtime stretching. What a fucking nutjob idiot of a Dev

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Ahhh yes having to use the Patreon version to use cheats to get the Harem that should be normally possible or wait for the option for New Game+ for the forced Playtime stretching. What a fucking nutjob idiot of a Dev
ahhh yes someone complaining on a forum cause a feature he wants isnt in a currently incomplete game

Leinold

Jun 5, 2019
Is the fishing / mining minigame supposed to be next to impossible to get high rating on? I swear the timing on the "perfect" and even "good" hits gets especially messed up as it speeds up. Hell I have no troubles hitting "perfect" on attacks and blocks in combat even when they get fast, yet for these minigames I can only get a 2 star item max, even with proficiency from the tv shows.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Is the fishing / mining minigame supposed to be next to impossible to get high rating on? I swear the timing on the "perfect" and even "good" hits gets especially messed up as it speeds up. Hell I have no troubles hitting "perfect" on attacks and blocks in combat even when they get fast, yet for these minigames I can only get a 2 star item max, even with proficiency from the tv shows.
haven't tested the minigames too much, i usually get just less then enough for a 3 star but i don't think proficiency is the main boost, im pretty sure crafting the equipment used into better versions is the main way to make the minigames easier but again i haven't really tested since there doesnt seem to be many good items acquired only from them

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone know how to update without having to start over? If someone can be very descriptive I'd appreciate it, because I'm not very tech savvy.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Has this game gotten less bad? The dungeon events were way too long, the fights were drawn out and boring as hell. The dev also added too many characters so they all have like one event and that's it.

Reactions: Yamemai

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Has this game gotten less bad? The dungeon events were way too long, the fights were drawn out and boring as hell. The dev also added too many characters so they all have like one event and that's it.
-if you clic "control" while on battle the combat speeds to almost immediate reactions and there are no quick time events, you just select the attack. which speeds up not only the combat but also the dungeons as well. plus you could avoid the monsters since now they are always visible on the board.

-most characters who are playable now have 2 scenes (a normal one and a "lover" one), as for the other NPCs most of them have one scene.

-the pacing is still a bit slow, but the game is improving a lot in that regard each update that comes out, the Dev is doing his homework.

Reactions: Yamemai
3.00 star(s) 68 Votes