3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
mine sas paetron build but console doesnt work
need to change monie and skill shard anione know what to do ? help
theres 2 Patreon builds, the normal version and the E-Cup version that has access to the command console, i dont think theres a link to E-Cup here for the newest version but if there is someone will correct me

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
How are you supposed to use the "Heartstone"? I loaded some saves from 0.20 to 0.28, could that have messed things up so that I can't progress the story further?

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
if your save was from the last version dont worry everything should work fine and the new content will trigger properly, just check your texts but from what i heard the next major version will require a full restart as they're redoing the code to improve performance and other such stuff
are u serious... i spent like 6+ hours grinding...

G13

May 25, 2018
Yep next month's build, old saves won't work due to changes in the game progression. Dev said he'll provide some premade saves if you don't wanna start from scratch but also said he "thinks it'll be worth the replay". Maybe it'll be different enough to be not tedious.
The playtime on my current save is >100 hours (granted there might be some idling there). If there won't be a way to import a save or a way to save-edit the stuff I have now back in, I think I'll drop this game.

Reactions: NirvashNeo

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
The playtime on my current save is >100 hours (granted there might be some idling there). If there won't be a way to import a save or a way to save-edit the stuff I have now back in, I think I'll drop this game.
there wont be a way to edit saves to work with the next version, its a full rework of the code to improve performance, fix bugs and all around make the game work better. as mentioned before theres gonna be saves for people to download for the new version so you may lose a few consumables you'll never use but if you've already completed everything so far you can just grab a save and rename any of the Haremon you named yourself

G13

May 25, 2018
there wont be a way to edit saves to work with the next version, its a full rework of the code to improve performance, fix bugs and all around make the game work better. as mentioned before theres gonna be saves for people to download for the new version so you may lose a few consumables you'll never use but if you've already completed everything so far you can just grab a save and rename any of the Haremon you named yourself
I'm pretty sure there won't be a savegame at the rate of completion in currently have. After all, there are a lot of things to progress at aside from the story.
I maxed some of the skills you can learn from the tv once a week for example, have a rather big collection of undergarments and am working towards maxing all skills(original and from enemies or transferable via the VR-Rig; I also keep the original skills before upgrading them but making disks of the skills beforehand, then have them re-learn the original skill after upgrading) on all Haremon.
And there is also the matter of kinks, those also take a while to aquire.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Looks like 0.29 will be released soon, wonder whether it will include Chapter 3 or version 0.3 will be the one to introduce more story content.

First chapter was with Miruku, second with Vex - if I had to guess third could be with Circe. Fingers crossed for some progression with Kira.
its possible that the next chapter will be in the next update but dont get your hopes up. the update is a full rework of the games code so they may have just focused on that and only made some new content or none at all

Dec 24, 2018
Why the MC dont have face if he dont represent the player? The only times he dont say shit is when i actually have a decision
The game is a masterpiece in all aspects as much as the gameplay and the story, all girls and haremons are very unique characters and you can really feel that, the only problem is that dont make any sense some girl fall in love with the asshole pervert who you play

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Why the MC dont have face if he dont represent the player? The only times he dont say shit is when i actually have a decision
The game is a masterpiece in all aspects as much as the gameplay and the story, all girls and haremons are very unique characters and you can really feel that, the only problem is that dont make any sense some girl fall in love with the asshole pervert who you play
its been hinted at multiple times that theres something about you that makes Haremon like you and so far theres only a few NPCs who can be romanced and actually getting their relationship up is much more effort than it is with your Haremon

Disturbed44

Jun 11, 2019
How do you text someone?
The phone isnt giving me the option and i cant seem to do it from my bedroom during evening

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes