3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Disturbed44

Jun 11, 2019
its been a long time since i actually played through the game so sadly i dont remember. were they for a side quest or a main quest?
I got the option now, my haremon werent at the ranch yet, thats why i couldnt text

Still not sure how to get the golden leaves for the trick or treat thing tho

babyru

Feb 28, 2020
ok first of all. I wish when you call them over there was an option too you know doo the deed right then and there. you know make it easy for us lazy ppl or I'm just stupid and can't find it... other than that it's a fun game.. wish more than on girls could be your "lover" at a time soo you don't feel bad for you know braking it off with someone else.. or maybe I'm too soft

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Is there any way to cheat money? Some years ago I know it was possible, don't have any idea if nowadays you can.

Nametaken

Sep 29, 2017
Is there any way to cheat money? Some years ago I know it was possible, don't have any idea if nowadays you can.
I used to be a patron for this dev, but you probably had a higher tier patron version. Not all versions have the dev console commands.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
When there isn't a patreon version with the cheats enabled, you can always use cheat engine. Just be sure to search for value type "Double"

Reactions: diegonjs

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I thought it was slow, too. But you can press F? to speed up considerably the turn bar
OMG, It doesn't help. Just makes a shitty fight, slightly faster shit. I really want to like this game. But this nonsense just kills any enjoyment for me. I'd buy this thing for like 30$ if the grinding wasn't so soul crushingly ass. Add cheats or auto win or something. Anything to make the fighting fast and not horrible.

HidingBird

Aug 11, 2020
Hey guys I was wondering about Lovers; I already had sex with the witch "first time" and "as lovers," and I am wondering if the third CG for her requires to be Lovers as well or not. Not sure when to break up with her to become lovers with another Haremon.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys I was wondering about Lovers; I already had sex with the witch "first time" and "as lovers," and I am wondering if the third CG for her requires to be Lovers as well or not. Not sure when to break up with her to become lovers with another Haremon.
i believe the third is a seasonal event of christmas.
i don't think you need to keep being lovers.

Reactions: HidingBird

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I really wanted to like this game. The art's good, and the concept beats pretty much any other of the Pokemon-style clones. But the grindy, time-consuming, over-complicated, downright ANNOYING combat system is just Crap. Seriously, Level 1 monsters are for XP and should not take 50 rounds to defeat because they have some sort of Super Vampiric Leeching Power. And EVERY monster has the same ability, even the damn 'mushrooms'. And they ALL have 800 HP (or whatever), even AFTER your Haremon use their powers on them. The immortal condoms in the Caves were the last straw. (I did like the name 'Mr. Leaky'!) My time's too short to spend my WHOLE day on one battle with pretty much no return.

On the plus side, the character designs are VERY good, especially Prof. Laurel and Catgirl. I like the character quirks and humor. The conversation & inventory systems are well-designed. It's just the damn combat system that makes the game unplayable in my book. I know SOME people like this sort of play, but sorry, until that is fixed I have to give this one a pass.

BTW, how do you find the Golden Leaves? I noticed that this has been asked by several people in this thread, but never answered. The hint says to look near where monsters are, but I've never been given the opportunity to search those areas either before or after a fight. Also, Anne wants one of the Haremon to enter the shop for the Trick-or-Treat event, but none of them seem to be able to enter. (All 3 would seem to have Cosplay outfits!)

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
BTW, how do you find the Golden Leaves? I noticed that this has been asked by several people in this thread, but never answered. The hint says to look near where monsters are, but I've never been given the opportunity to search those areas either before or after a fight. Also, Anne wants one of the Haremon to enter the shop for the Trick-or-Treat event, but none of them seem to be able to enter. (All 3 would seem to have Cosplay outfits!)
And never answered by the deadline.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes