3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
currently finished 2 chapters of this game and i can't find password for hell treasure or VR set
game is lacking repeatable boss battles

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
currently finished 2 chapters of this game and i can't find password for hell treasure or VR set
game is lacking repeatable boss battles
you can repeat the Boss battles by encountering rare discs in the rare chest areas where you encounter the boss you want to repeat. Then by taking them to Laurel you can repeat them.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
can someone help me with the mefisto fight
the mefisto fight is a tricky and long one (i'd say it's the one i spend more time doing, due to the difficulty of it, the slow animations on his attacks does not help)
in order to be able to cause him some serious damage you need to first knock out the heart and the skull and THEN attack mefisto, do not attack mefisto from the get-go.
When the skull and heart are defeated Mefisto will change his moves to a more violent mode, but for a while your attacks will be effective against him (but you won't notice becuase he raises his defense to 100%), after a while he'll call out either the heart or the skull again, when he does focus the heart/skull until they are defeated and then resume to hit mefisto... it a bit of a boring and infuriating fight because the annoyance of having to defeat the sub-enemies again and again and not being able to do much to the main boss until you did so.

I'd recommend using the Catgirl (not kitsune), because Mefisto may be immune to being burned... but he is not immune to poison, and him getting a -10 of health each turn is helps quite a bit.
Also i recommend using fighters that can hit many times on one turn or debuff to counter his ridiculous defenses once he awakens, so if once he awakens you immediately debuf his defenses things should be easier.

I believe the team i used for that fight were The Catgirl (sweet sweet poison claws), the Cerberus (immune to fire, which is nice) and the Gargoyle (unable to be frightened).

also pack a shit ton of potion and all that you need... it's a long fight no matter what and an annoying one.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Isnt that story related?
How to get it?

SPOILER
Complete the Story Quest 'Impish Antics' then return to 'Your Room'
Type: Clarabelle's First H-Scene - Gallery and H-Scene
It's from my friend, the problem is: It's doesn't appear,

Last edited:

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
How to get it?

SPOILER
Complete the Story Quest 'Impish Antics' then return to 'Your Room'
Type: Clarabelle's First H-Scene - Gallery and H-Scene
It's from my friend, the problem is: It's doesn't appear,
I think that scene has been moved to later after chapter 2 with the last update. It should be after the birthday party now if I'm not mixing things up. Haven't played since the last update came out.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Really? Source?

The quest "A Warm Welcome" that happens after you complete chapter 2 is the one I'm talking about. In the minor additions section of the changelog it says that a scene has been edited and relocated to the end of this quest. That's the scene that was moved 100% sure of it now.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
is there a bug in the mission mixed memories?i can't finish the dungeon when i look to find "the hear of heart wood"
my poarty is vex miruku aqua

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Finally after one year I found this game again... I played this once or twice, then my PC crashed and I lost almost all my data on one HDD. Now I finally have all my collection of erotic games back. Thanks to NOPY and this community.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes