3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
welp.... this is troublesome:

of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 1337225939 bytes
############################################################################################

palolz21

Aug 13, 2020
welp.... this is troublesome:

of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 1337225939 bytes
############################################################################################
you need a 64 bit computer, if you are on 32 bit, it doesnt work.

Reactions: azraelswegul
Apr 1, 2020
Hey can someone help me out with a problem I'm having with the game. I just got the game and when I start the game nothing happens. The first 30 seconds it's normal then my PC freezes up for a minute then works again for a few seconds then freezes up and repeat. Anyone else having this problem?

Apr 1, 2020
Hey can someone help me out with a problem I'm having with the game. I just got the game and when I start the game nothing happens. The first 30 seconds it's normal then my PC freezes up for a minute then works again for a few seconds then freezes up and repeat. Anyone else having this problem?
Never mind. It started after 10 minutes.

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
I think the Heart of the Wood quest is bugged? Ive explored every tile, left and came back to hit the quest tile first and explored all again and its still just cycling through the same dialogue.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I think the Heart of the Wood quest is bugged? Ive explored every tile, left and came back to hit the quest tile first and explored all again and its still just cycling through the same dialogue.
the center spot is secretly a tile. "a path that isn't there" so to speak.

G13

May 25, 2018
- You can now equip and unequip Techniques and Kinks, allowing you to "unset" them without unlearning them altogether. Each Haremon now has a maximum of 5 "slots" for Techniques and 3 for Kinks. Perhaps in future versions you'll be able to unlock more.
- Haremon can no longer learn every Kink in the game. They can now only learn ones that make sense with their personality.
Well, this kills my interest in the game, since the collection of moves and kinks was one of the driving motivators for me.
(I even made disks of the original skills before upgrading, then re-taught them, so the moveset would include all variants)
The amount of grind in this game is too much to be having incompatibilities with saves... im over it.
Same for me, v0.28 will be the last version of this I play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
this game works on mac using wine?
not anymore, 0.28 did tho in some cases.

i know it's not the most comfortable option, but if you put the game in a PEN drive and install bootcamp (which is free and allows you to use 50GB of memory on your mac to install a Windows, upon reset you can choose if you want to open your computer as a mac or as windows by pressing the option key. look it up) and you could play it from there.

I'm telling you this mostly because since wine is no longer being updated for mac maybe this will be our best choice for now to play more recent games.

loeses

Jan 23, 2018
Has the creator finally fixed the super slow combats that you can't even increase the speed via cheat engine?

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes