RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

twont

Apr 15, 2018
Hello
Is there a walkthrought somewhere ?
I've yet to see a full walkthrough anywhere, but my experience with the game has that it's been fairly straight forward... unless you don't want to go the slave route. That is much more difficult. Fortunately, the Dev posted the easiest way to accomplish this on page 2 (and it still works in the latest version):

One easy route to getting enough reputation by day 4 is by cleaning the kitchen perfectly the first 2 days, refusing Kaitlyn and getting fired (to avoid -20 rep hit from going down on her), taking a nap on day 3 (instead of giving massages), sleeping, and on day 4 you will have 16 reputation in the morning. From there you can go hit the mines and start making $$$

With your rep over 15, you can talk to the girl in the dump to get past. Her dialogue is kind of messed up, so you actually need to try to surrender yourself as a slave before you'll have the right option to pass through her.

Once you can work in the mines, money is no real issue and you'll be able to survive without much trouble.

Reactions: aspi45

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Don't forget though that on day 10, access to the mines gets cut off, and to re-open them, you have to take a reputation hit. Depending on your luck with mining, if you don't get enough reputation in that time span, trying to re-open the mine might kick you out of the upper class area entirely, at which point you would have to have enough bread stockpiled to climb back up by sleeping off several days at +2 rep per day.

banished

Jun 27, 2018
I've yet to see a full walkthrough anywhere, but my experience with the game has that it's been fairly straight forward... unless you don't want to go the slave route. That is much more difficult. Fortunately, the Dev posted the easiest way to accomplish this on page 2 (and it still works in the latest version):

One easy route to getting enough reputation by day 4 is by cleaning the kitchen perfectly the first 2 days, refusing Kaitlyn and getting fired (to avoid -20 rep hit from going down on her), taking a nap on day 3 (instead of giving massages), sleeping, and on day 4 you will have 16 reputation in the morning. From there you can go hit the mines and start making $$$

With your rep over 15, you can talk to the girl in the dump to get past. Her dialogue is kind of messed up, so you actually need to try to surrender yourself as a slave before you'll have the right option to pass through her.

Once you can work in the mines, money is no real issue and you'll be able to survive without much trouble.
You just need to learn about the slave auction, but you don't have to give yourself up. I need to work on that dialogue though I agree

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes