RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Try serving a couple of customers first, especially the pair in the upper lefthand corner. you may need to serve the empty table too. That's what triggered it for me anyway.
To bother you a bit more, where to buy her heels? Gosh, I must sound like a noob.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
To bother you a bit more, where to buy her heels? Gosh, I must sound like a noob.
The heels aren't out yet. Checking banished's Patreon post about version 1.8, he says they will be added then. Unfortunately, that one scene is all we get for Leah for now.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Killed by nightstick, or whats its called.. she shoved it up my ass repeatably and told me to work.. but i cannot find the dildo work station.. bug ?

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
Killed by nightstick, or whats its called.. she shoved it up my ass repeatably and told me to work.. but i cannot find the dildo work station.. bug ?
Yes somehow..but you can avoid it if you go near one of those chicks like 2 squares close, she will chase you, and lure her as far as you can from that working place, you should be free from her afterwards :)

Also if you get caught, after the info about your stamina decreasing, quickly click to move and you should get free of her :)

Reactions: Bacher

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
The way of a slave
When they are bought, how do you clean the floor?
As far as I can remember you can interact with the carpet of the front door or somewhere in that area and it will ask you if you want to clean the floor.

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
The way of a slave
When they are bought, how do you clean the floor?
Try to go to the last square in the right of the door. It will ask you if you wanna clean it. Other squares will say that you have things to do in the house so you can't leave. :)

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
can someone tell me what am i supposted to do in the factory she said to move some boxes but i can't do anything ??

Fjurtu

Dec 11, 2018
Try serving a couple of customers first, especially the pair in the upper lefthand corner. you may need to serve the empty table too. That's what triggered it for me anyway.
How can i serve the empty table? i can't find a option to do it.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
How can i serve the empty table? i can't find a option to do it.
I just interacted with the empty table below the solitary woman, and it asked if I wanted to wait for a customer. I've only done it once, so I'm not sure if it has a precise trigger or anything like that. It was the table on the lower left side.

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
How does you start Shireen's house party? My only interactions with her are paying rent, her trying to make me lick her feet, and seeing her in the café.

Also, what's the first picture in the op from?

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
How does you start Shireen's house party? My only interactions with her are paying rent, her trying to make me lick her feet, and seeing her in the café.

Also, what's the first picture in the op from?
For the Shireen's house party, you have to meet her at the café , don't massage her shoulders and play it cool, like you want to make a living for yourself. After that, she will invite you to her party, tomorrow night or in that night, i forgot to be honest but she says so.

Anyway after, her house is in the top right corner in the main city.

And about the picture from op's post...can't well remember. Have fun!

Reactions: Coldharbour

Fjurtu

Dec 11, 2018
To my knowledge, you don't need to serve the empty table, just serve the top right one well to get Leah. To be clear as well by serve i mean work as a server, not under the tables.
Already did it, now where can i find the shoe she want?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes