RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
anyone knows how to break free with that slave girl when you get caught by the Black Widows?:D:oops:

seiika

Jan 3, 2018
Those black widows chasing you & beating you non stop is annoying feature, and more since they don't stop you lose stamina each time, you end up with -800, it's game breaking bs.

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
Those black widows chasing you & beating you non stop is annoying feature, and more since they don't stop you lose stamina each time, you end up with -800, it's game breaking bs.
Try to lure them with 2 squares ahead , they will chase you, and move them in another place. Also, if you get caught by one, just after the "You lose stamina" press enter or click or space and just move fast away from that spot, enjoy

banished

Jun 27, 2018
anyone knows how to break free with that slave girl when you get caught by the Black Widows?:D:oops:
I'm still working on that storyline but my idea is that if you leave the factory without betraying her she'll eventually be in town somewhere and you can romance her. There's a lot of stuff I want to implement first though! If I get enough backers I plan on hiring some help

Charlezzz

Aug 8, 2017
I really like the idea of this game, and I was enjoying playing it, but after a few minutes it throw me an error, and when I tried closing and reopen it the same error on display. Then I procede to reextract it and a few minutes later same problem. Is there anything I can do to fix it??

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
I'm really like the idea of this game, and I was enjoying playing it, but after a few minutes it throw me an error, and when I tried closing and reopen it the same error on display. Then I procede to reextract it and a few minutes later same problem. Is there anything I can do to fix it??
Yes, stay in the small window for a bit, play a bit, save before you go to another map, when you go to another map will crash again maybe, but after a time it will be all good. I have the error like 3-5 times at most then it's all good. I wanted to inspect the error in the files of the game but i was lazy.

Reactions: Charlezzz

dmas

Aug 3, 2017
Can anyone write me a walkthrough or something like that? My path in this game ends with working in a bar or in the castle (slave path) or at the party and thats all. That's why I will be grateful if someone will write to me different paths. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: femdompower

girondins

Aug 12, 2017
Can anyone write me a walkthrough or something like that? My path in this game ends with working in a bar or in the castle (slave path) or at the party and thats all. That's why I will be grateful if someone will write to me different paths. Thanks in advance.
I need this too. Got stuck too many times to want to try over. (Like not having money for the flower) (Like not having money for rent after I come out of the labor thing) and like having -173 rep in the castle.

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Hey, does anybody have any experience with "failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'canvasRenderingContext2D': The HTMLImageElement provided is in a "broken" state" error? It pops up like every 3 minutes into the game. Before it started to appear, I played like 2 hours without problems. Any help would be appreciated!

D

Deleted member 371744

>Current gameplay and fetishes explored:
>Survival / Poverty

Now you've done it, I'm intrigued and aroused.
28577059_478502642553022_1135285495904092097_n.jpg

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes