RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Roronoa773

Oct 4, 2018
Played it and loved it, but lately i've been getting an InvalidStateError randomly every once in a while and i have to re-extract and start anew, is it just me ?

Last edited:

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
This game in the future will give the opportunity to dominate others ? Or is it a game exclusively for masochists ?
Because after playing a bit, I wanted to tear to pieces the first characters who wanted to make me their pet, and was disappointed by the fact that it was not possible to kill them.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
This game in the future will give the opportunity to dominate others ? Or is it a game exclusively for masochists ?
Because after playing a bit, I wanted to tear to pieces the first characters who wanted to make me their pet, and was disappointed by the fact that it was not possible to kill them.
I believe eventually there is going to be a slave owner path implemented fully. You can already see the framework for it in when revisiting the slave auction, it just isn't implemented yet.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
i've never had the invalidstateerror happen unless i reloaded an earlier save with less progress. it appears on screen transition, and closing the game doesn't fix it. it will however allow you to progress to the screen transition it previously appeared on next reload, but then the next screen transition will give the error. this repeats until you've caught up to the point where you first went back in progress by reloading, or somewhere near it i think. starting a new game always fixes it. maybe if banished is reading, this might help.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes