RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah not a lot there, but I like the ex gf twist. I wanna see where that ends and think its pretty awesome that she starts cutting off your options trying to force you into the slavery route.

I hope some of these basic ideas start getting fleshed out soon. There are so many intriguing potential pitfalls..

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Harshville [v.1.0.5 + CG] (2018) (Eng) [RPGM]

Torrent -

Reactions: mega9000
U

User_397401

Wasn't the update after the last one supposed to be huge? Why the change?
I can imagine that he had to change plans to reward the patron that payed for the Designer tier. Thus we got the update with the patron-designed ex girlfriend.

Ambitionismyleash

Jul 7, 2017
i die starving after 2 days of work in the resturant where i can get food ?
You can buy food from the guy to the left of the building where you give massages.

Added Edit Note: Also, if you do something like cheat your food number back to max, but your health still hits zero - you still starve because hunger is tied to health. Gotta edit both if you plan on using that.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
is there no more content after we meet the ex gf? i have 250 rep now and nothing really is happening
Not yet. Allegedly next update is gonna be more substantial than the last couple were, so hopefully thee is more on the way.

Minato San

Jul 30, 2018
i need
Walkthrough :(
don't do anything that gets your rep down. save after everything, save a lot.

firstly go work in the resturant(the big building down south with two doors). Working two days will promt an event where the boss girl will ask you for cunnilingus under the table. Deny and quit job, cause it gives you minus rep.

about food, you can buy it from the ninja looking guy. make sure you always have more than 30 hunger.

sleeping gives you +2 rep. And with work at the resturant(+5 rep) you should have enough rep(15) to go to pleasantville. Go to the east side(right) of where you are. you'll see a dump and a girl standing there. after talking you can enter. I played untill here than died in the mines because I broke my shoulders

Reactions: windlepoons900

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So I became a member of new ark and then went to the basement where i "invested" in the feisty bitch's labour. I was told to return after 7 days to collect my ether/money but I can't get there because there's a person blocking the way once i enter the basement. Can anyone help me?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes