RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
She has an house party? Man I think I missed some content. Do you by any chance have saves ToT style for every plot?
no, but it takes like, 15 minutes of playtime to see the new content in this one, starting from a new file. You haven't missed anything yet anyway, content ends right at the point it might get interesting.

Banished is like the polar opposite of Bo Wei when it comes to releases. Frequent, minor updates that add small amounts of content vs. looooong delays that add large portions of content.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
change log please? i can't find new content from my old 1.0 version in this 1.0.3 version
also is there a walkthrough for this game?

Ambitionismyleash

Jul 7, 2017
Hey, any help with that?
So I had this problem on my laptop that ran Windows 7. I tested the same version of the game (Current 1.0.3) on Windows 10 and had no issue. Was able to achieve full access to everything in the game so far. Was not able to determine a fix for the Windows 7 issue though.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
So I had this problem on my laptop that ran Windows 7. I tested the same version of the game (Current 1.0.3) on Windows 10 and had no issue. Was able to achieve full access to everything in the game so far. Was not able to determine a fix for the Windows 7 issue though.
It seems that even author don't know exact reason for that problem. So the best you can do right now is close and run the game again. If you have that error - repeat.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm having this issue myself and I'm also running Windows 10. There's probably an underlying cause on my end (and maybe on certain laptops running Windows 7) that we haven't been able to determine yet

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
Same problems others have mentioned. Gaming laptop running Win10 (NVidia 1070, 16GB Ram, i7 7700HQ, 512 m.2 NVME etc)

~Wulf

Hmmm Running it as admin seemed to fix it?

Nope never mind, the error came back.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hah. I got trapped in the corner by the locked door in the dildo factory by a guard. She just kept whacking me and telling me to get back to work. I couldn't get away. -25 every hit. I just closed the game at -100 stamina since I couldn't do anything to stop her, and I wouldn't die or anything. Oh well.

dmas

Aug 3, 2017
what changes will there be in version 1.0.4?
I don't have changelog but from patreon post:
The next Harshville update will open up a secret area related to Pleasantview where you will, for the first time, be able to "invest" in human labor! It will be self-contained to the new area and I think will be a good step mechanics-wise towards Harold being able to buy an actual slave at the Auction.

Reactions: charlie80
U

User_397401

I think at this point it is worth waiting for version 1.0.5
It looks quite interesting, Banished is introducing an ex-girlfriend (designed by a Patron) which will make things harder from day 10 onwards and in the future may be involved in the auction.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes