RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
Hey all, I'm curious about the content since the description and reviews seem to contradict a bit.

Is this mostly a femdom game, or is there more variety? I don't mind some femdom content, but if it's almost exclusively what the game is about, probably not for me.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hey all, I'm curious about the content since the description and reviews seem to contradict a bit.

Is this mostly a femdom game, or is there more variety? I don't mind some femdom content, but if it's almost exclusively what the game is about, probably not for me.
It's I'd say pretty exclusively femdom right now. There will be a time when your character can be a slave owner and do some dominating of their own, but that system isn't really implemented yet. If say check back in a couple of months and see where the game is.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
i wonder why the devs made the jump from 0.3 to 1.0 considering the game barely has any content in it...
other than that the i really like the idea so i will keep tabs on it.
also, anyone else getting that annoying bug where the game freezes so you have to close it and open again? (happened to me several times)

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
can anyone help me were can i find my web save's for the game? the game.exe isn't working for me have to use the index in the www ordner. i tryed a few hours to find them all i know is that they are somewere in my localstorage (Firefox) but i can't make head or tale out of how i should use some web desinger tool to find that. would be really great to get maybe a step by step help. thx in advance

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
can anyone help me were can i find my web save's for the game? the game.exe isn't working for me have to use the index in the www ordner. i tryed a few hours to find them all i know is that they are somewere in my localstorage (Firefox) but i can't make head or tale out of how i should use some web desinger tool to find that. would be really great to get maybe a step by step help. thx in advance
i think you're confusing this with

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
no it's Harshville-v-1

the game.exe gives me the error
---------------------------
Game.exe - Einsprungpunkt nicht gefunden
Der Prozedureinsprungpunkt "TryAcquireSRWLockExclusive" wurde in der DLL "KERNEL32.dll" nicht gefunden.
OK

i know the error it's because my OS (Vista Ultimate 64bit) is to old. can't fix that for now.

Still since it's RPG MV i can play it over my browser and it runs without problems.
Harshville-v-1\Harshville\www ther is the index.html with that you can start the game in your browser.

now the real question is wher are the save's located. All that i understand it's some wher in my localStorage of my browser and to find it i would need to use some webtool developer think to somehow find were the save is.

My problem is i don't know how and i did try finding it for over a few hours with no luck since i don't even know what i have to look for.

Thats why it would really be great is someone know's how and would help out.

Reactions: fanboi

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
no it's Harshville-v-1

the game.exe gives me the error
Game.exe - Einsprungpunkt nicht gefunden
Der Prozedureinsprungpunkt "TryAcquireSRWLockExclusive" wurde in der DLL "KERNEL32.dll" nicht gefunden.
OK

i know the error it's because my OS (Vista Ultimate 64bit) is to old. can't fix that for now.

Still since it's RPG MV i can play it over my browser and it runs without problems.
Harshville-v-1\Harshville\www ther is the index.html with that you can start the game in your browser.

now the real question is wher are the save's located. All that i understand it's some wher in my localStorage of my browser and to find it i would need to use some webtool developer think to somehow find were the save is.

My problem is i don't know how and i did try finding it for over a few hours with no luck since i don't even know what i have to look for.

Thats why it would really be great is someone know's how and would help out.
try running a search for *.rpgsave in your browser folder or your browser drive hopefully it would find it (the saves are named file#.rpgsave where # is a number). hope it helps you.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm this game has a few weird relationships, a coworker in the mine wants me to lick her ass uh, demeaning action for no reward and she thinks that she (who doesn't even have a house) is in a position to act like a bitch...

And well, I bought flowers for... nothing at all? it seems they can't be used yet.

Aug 16, 2017
well I WAS going to try this but then I see the feed.....

RPGM, renders where everyone has LED's up their noses turned on constantly (how the hell do nostrils have more light UP them??) and what seems to be an over abundance of feet (cue cold shiver like someone just walked over my grave)

not sure how this game got twice rated 5 stars from those weird renders but heyho...its not like they are there to guide us huh

still, its something for those who love feet and lord knows we have a plethora of games already for those who love blowjobs so, have at it

but for me...…..not even

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
hi everybody,
i have a stupid question: how do i eat in this game?
i have enough bread but was unable to find the key to use it
Yeah, it's not that straight forward if you don't regularly play RPGM games.
(I don't... so it took me a while last night to figure out too).

Right click anywhere on the main screen to get your character page up.
Left click on [Item] then left click on the [Bread] so it's highlighted.
... then left click on the character you want to give the bread to... Yourself.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
So I am running into some issues here. First of all alot of the dialogue does not appear at times, instead the dialogue boxes are empty or filled with picture parts. Similar things happen in the save/load and the inventory menu.
When I ask to get a "table treatment" at the bar nothing happens. Is that not implemented yet or is it a bug?
I have tried some times to get into slavery, but after following Danica into the market, she's not there with me and without any option but walking around I'm completely stuck.
After trying again with a new game, it actually worked, but now I'm being punished for not cleaning the rooms every single day. The problem here is I can't find any option to clean them.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
When you work in mine and then work as a server, you can enjoy two nightfalls! ;-) Perhaps the nightfalls might get improved, if you go into mine, do nothing and go out, you get night. But it's Harsville, so perhaps if you don't remember to bring your tools, you are screwed. Your fault. Also, currently you can get yum-yum indefinetely with no penalty (only initial payment of 20 bits). And I don't thing you would be able to work after 10th yum-yum. A detail: When you eat your hunger actually increases. After I served customer under the table they left. When I serve the remaining couple (normally, drink) a woman reappers on the left but doesn't respond. Then she leaves again. Wanting to take a table doesn't work so far. Using a hole is supposedly giving me +25 stamina but no increase happens. Is the possibility to buy slaves implemented?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes