RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Liking what I've seen so far. It certainly has good content from the sub route. I seem to get stuck in a situation where you have to sell yourself if you don't make rent and don't have the reputation by day 7 which is a little disappointing, but I imagine there will be more choices as more updates come in.

banished007

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Hey bahamut. One easy route to getting enough reputation by day 4 is by cleaning the kitchen perfectly the first 2 days, refusing Kaitlyn and getting fired (to avoid -20 rep hit from going down on her), taking a nap on day 3 (instead of giving massages), sleeping, and on day 4 you will have 16 reputation in the morning. From there you can go hit the mines and start making $$$

I did want players to "feel" forced down the slave path, that's kind of the theme of the game. So your complaint is a little encouraging haha. But there is definitely options to not go down it, with a little luck. And you're right I am adding more content that adds more options for all playthrough types.

BTW I currently have a 50 patron goal where I will start animating scenes instead of just photos. If you like my work and are able to contribute, please do!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hey bahamut. One easy route to getting enough reputation by day 4 is by cleaning the kitchen perfectly the first 2 days, refusing Kaitlyn and getting fired (to avoid -20 rep hit from going down on her), taking a nap on day 3 (instead of giving massages), sleeping, and on day 4 you will have 16 reputation in the morning. From there you can go hit the mines and start making $$$

I did want players to "feel" forced down the slave path, that's kind of the theme of the game. So your complaint is a little encouraging haha. But there is definitely options to not go down it, with a little luck. And you're right I am adding more content that adds more options for all playthrough types.

BTW I currently have a 50 patron goal where I will start animating scenes instead of just photos. If you like my work and are able to contribute, please do!
Thanks for the tip. I got in with good rep, I was just trying to see if there was a way out of the slavery path if you missed your goals and couldn't work at the restaurant. I was mostly trying to see if the woman (landlords friend) or the kitchen slave could be utilized, but it appears the answer is "not yet", which considering the early stage in development is understandable.

Keep up the good work, you have a very solid foundation so far and I am definitely interested in seeing where you go from here.

Reactions: banished007

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Could be good but would need milfs and incest for my taste. Also, I don't even know if MC is a man or a woman lol.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Lol, probably. Thinking of writing a backstory for him and why he's there in the first place
you should. Not necessarily a high priority, but I don't think a small backstory is ever a bad idea, so long as it's not overly intrusive.

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
what is the action sequence for mining? I try spacebar and nada. or do i have to click multiple times?
Basically standing around in mine wasting time right now.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
what is the action sequence for mining? I try spacebar and nada. or do i have to click multiple times?
It seems like you can only mine the left rock in the top row (the first one from the steps)

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Is it me or does the girl getting her feet licked in the screenshots look like she has size 32 feet?XD

Also since MC is a guy I guess I'll have to pass.

banished

Jun 27, 2018
Hey Winterz, it's the enter key, not spacebar

enken

Jun 16, 2017
any walkthrough available ? to knows if the grind im doing is worth or there's just no more content

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
any walkthrough available ? to knows if the grind im doing is worth or there's just no more content
There isn't that much.
In the starting area: the massage-palor will tell you when you've seen everything (two or three jobs so far), you've seen everything in the restaurant after the 'under-the-table' scene and after a week you can sell yourself into slavery.
There is only one outcome where you end and you've seen everything there after they send you to work in the mine (and there is only one punishment-scene with your new owner: whipping).
Even if you can get free and sell yourself into slavery again, you will see the same scenes again.

Reactions: enken

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Amazing game so far with a developer that actually cares about his patreons and take advice. Artwork could be better, but the game has huge potential. Regular updates every week and responds to feedback. Seems like he develops the game in width instead of depth which i think is a mistake at this point, as you don't really get a relationship with any of the characters, but i guess there will be more content on each path as the development continues. I cannot stress enough how fond i am of this whole project.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Amazing game so far with a developer that actually cares about his patreons and take advice. Artwork could be better, but the game has huge potential. Regular updates every week and responds to feedback. Seems like he develops the game in width instead of depth which i think is a mistake at this point, as you don't really get a relationship with any of the characters, but i guess there will be more content on each path as the development continues. I cannot stress enough how fond i am of this whole project.
Agreed. Outside of ToT this is maybe the most personally intriguing game on the site. I'm excited to see where this is headed and what kind of product it morphs into over the next couple of months.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes