RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

altr

Sep 16, 2018
Hello, first of all I congratulate you for the game you have created. For those like me who love femdom especially foot worship, ass worhip, pussy worship, boot and shoes licking and humiliation, this game is heaven! I ask you something. The question may seem stupid but I do not know the English language well and then some things I did not understand. After it becomes the property of Jean and her sister Pam, what should be done to move on to the next level? Thank you! :)

banished

Jun 27, 2018
Hey altr.

Glad you like it!

In the latest build, 0.3.2, you can purchase your freedom for 3,000 bits from Jan

altr

Sep 16, 2018
Sorry if you get bored again. I gave Jan more than 3000 bits but he keeps saying "is that is? At this rate you'll be my slave forever". But I realized that I'm playing with the verity 0.2. This is probably why it does not continue. I will have to start everything from the beginning with the vertex 0.3.2. But the scene I posted is in version 2.0? And if so, how do we get there?

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
This scene you get, when working in the restaurant cleaning and then going down on your boss.

Just started the game and till now I could increase reputation and money.
I think you just need some luck mining in the beginning.

Now I reached 100 reputation, have some money, can't do anything new and when I enter the auctionhouse I'm trapped in it and can't do anything. Did I miss something or is this everything in 0.2?

altr

Sep 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "FroKe88, post: 1109007, membro: 33726"] Questa scena si ottiene, quando si lavora nel ristorante di pulizia e poi andando giù sul tuo capo.

Ho appena iniziato il gioco e fino ad ora potrei aumentare la reputazione e il denaro.
Penso che tu abbia solo bisogno di un po 'di fortuna per iniziare. [/ QUOTE]

Ah, ho capito cos'è la scena. È quando il proprietario del ristorante ti chiama nel suo ufficio.
Sulla scena della prima immagine ho postato come arrivare invece?

staemme01

Mar 6, 2017
Getting a InvalidStateError when opening the game "Failed to execute 'drawImage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The HTML ImageElement is provided in a broken state."

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I got this error too. But then I closed the program, and then reopened it. Worked fine then.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So I get an error trying to open the game: "The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"

Any ideas?

Mimo2018

Sep 25, 2018
hi everybody,
i have a stupid question: how do i eat in this game?
i have enugh bread but was unable to find the key to use it

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes