RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

zimpy

Aug 30, 2018
This dildo factory part of the game is garbage. I got stuck in a corner with this guard repeating their dialogue and depleting 25 stamina each time with no way of exiting except closing the game and reloading a previous save. After reloading I don't see any way to continue the path without dying of hunger if you don't already have enough bits to use the vending machine. Speaking of hunger, how do I actually increase the stat? The only way I've found so far (other than the vending machine in the factory) is eating garbage after you clean the kitchen in the lower right building of the starting area. I feel like I'm missing something because the reviews for this game are apparently great.
heh listen man right after the guard clap you run into an opposite direction and for food go ask the pink dressing guy with the hoodie and you can buy from him food like bread and when you get 200 bits and enough fame by working in the mine go to the gambling table choose roulete make a save and always win i got about 2600 bits and 99 bread which is the maximum amount of food you can get

ivan035

Jun 18, 2018
there is not guide or something ? i would love to see all scenes but i dont know how to reach them, anyone could guide me please ?

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
How do you get the scene where you get fired from the restaurant and then the slave girl says she will make you an offer? Every day I talk to her and she just says "You seem OK". How do I not "seem ok"?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
How do you get the scene where you get fired from the restaurant and then the slave girl says she will make you an offer? Every day I talk to her and she just says "You seem OK". How do I not "seem ok"?
I got that scene when I failed to pay rent and had low stamina, hunger and hygiene. And that was about week after I was fired. Not sure what exactly triggered the scene.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I got that scene when I failed to pay rent and had low stamina, hunger and hygiene. And that was about week after I was fired. Not sure what exactly triggered the scene.
Same. i don't really know what triggered it, but i was out of housing, low on health, stamina and hygiene. Seems like you almost have to be dead :p

There is no scene yet.
Yes there is.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Was it just added in 1.1.5? Otherwise, there is no "scene." She just tells you she's supposed to make you an offer, you can either insult her or comfort her, then nothing happens.
There is a scene. You and that girl service Kaitlyn under table and no, that scene was here for a while.

banished

Jun 27, 2018
It checks your money as well. Hunger <= 30 and Bits <= 9. This sidequest was more about you surviving/staying free when the mine screwed you over, etc. Like normally it would be the point where some would give up and turn themselves in to Danica instead of spending another night sleeping at the dump prolonging the inevitable, etc

Last edited:

SupremeArancia

Jul 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have plenty ways to play this game without hacks or cheats, for example when you get kidnapped and put to work for coins, you can let a girl to suck your cock and or something, before sleeping. Gotta check your surroundings.
Where's the file that decides the money you start with? I swear I've searched all the files but can't find it, I've only found the prices of basic items like bread and stimulant etc...

Ali99947

Jul 10, 2019
Does anyone know what the scanner is for. It seems to say that it get some information about slot machine. Also how to win the slot machine?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes