RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
most likely 1.1.6 will not be posted all the builds .2,.3,.4, .6, .7 , .8, and .9 will be for the 5 dollar patreon supporters. big builds like .5 and .0 will probbly get posted here a week after 2 dollar patreons get it i would imagine. although bejing day by the same designer will probably be released by the day here unless he changes something up. although i could be wrong, but i dont think so. IStand corrected it was uploaded.

Last edited:

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
who will tell you how to make Shireen buy you? and after I fell into slavery and walked around the rooms, what should I do? (they gave a rag, but there’s nothing available except to put a chest in it and eat vegetables)

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
who will tell you how to make Shireen buy you? and after I fell into slavery and walked around the rooms, what should I do? (they gave a rag, but there’s nothing available except to put a chest in it and eat vegetables)
at the slave auction it is probability based a 1 will mean jan buys you a 2 shireen. the rag is for cleaning the floors. at the moment really with the jan storyline all you can do is work yourself out of slavery. At some point tho there does need to be stuff that you can only unlock while being a slave.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
so three questions. first, the scanner if you stand in the entrance way of the control room it says it has directions for the slotss, but i havent figured out how to get those directions yet if anyone knows how thatd be great. Second, how does shireens romantic interests levels change the slavery if at all. third is Banished currently working on this or new bejing days. He keeps the results of polls for patreons so if someone in the know would share thatd be nice.

ro-ller

Jul 17, 2018
How to re-open the mine ?
On the 10th day I talked to her in the square.
But only say “not now”

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
How to re-open the mine ?
On the 10th day I talked to her in the square.
But only say “not now”
On the tenth day the mine will close and you will subsequentially not be allowed in because your ex Clair is paying the owner. to prevent this you must go to clair in the appartment say you want to work in the mine and agree to spend time in the square then leave harshville by exiting to the east and head toward the pillory there you will get some scenes... if you disagree with spending time in the pillory that route will be closed for now and you will likewise be unable to go to the mine and the response will be something like you will regret it. i assume the not now part is because you didnt go to the correct square with the pillor. leaver harshville due east not south.

Reactions: ro-ller

Minjae

Sep 2, 2019
Can you have a relationship with any of the characters? I mean you can get some affection points from them but can you get into any relationship with it? For example Shireen after having sex or whatever

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
so three questions. first, the scanner if you stand in the entrance way of the control room it says it has directions for the slotss, but i havent figured out how to get those directions yet if anyone knows how thatd be great. Second, how does shireens romantic interests levels change the slavery if at all. third is Banished currently working on this or new bejing days. He keeps the results of polls for patreons so if someone in the know would share thatd be nice.
New Beijing is next I think Day 4. Seems to be switching back and forth sometimes.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
how do you get to the farm
not added in yet, it will be a future update. i would imagine it should be almost guaranteed to be within next ten. at least, the design and stuff should be not all the content therein. id think its probably gonna be between blackwidow arc more stuff to chow house, ex gf, that, 3rd floor added, or ether mines. there should be more things but id imagine those would be top votes and id bet blackwidow arc is most likely to get updated next. although if you go into the pleasantview diner and explore around there is a way to get into a farm of sorts.

Minjae

Sep 2, 2019
Is there any other scenes with the girl in the mine or the girl who was bullying the wash slave or I dunno the girl sitting in the bench? Like I think I got through most scenes I just want to know if there are some I might hve missed

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
Hi there!
Thanks for the update, any changelog available? Or does anyone have an idea what changed?

Greetings

B

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Hi there!
Thanks for the update, any changelog available? Or does anyone have an idea what changed?

Greetings

B
From Banished Patreon (public post): "As you know this update will allow Shireen to buy you at the auction and you'll be able to serve at her pleasure away from the harsh streets of Harshville." So, I think thats it. 1570183689881.png

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
Hi again,

i think in a former build i reached a point where i get enslaved by one of the women in the city, she puts me in her basement and there is a pair of slaves with me.
There seemed to be some toilet slavery content available.

Is this still in the game and how can i reach it again? I simply forgot...

And is there some major update planned in the future? I have the feeling that the game develops in baby steps and there are just 3-4 additional minutes in every update...

I just can't wait to play more and more, so i'm curious about what is planned...

Thanks in advance

B

light03

Feb 26, 2018
i think in a former build i reached a point where i get enslaved by one of the women in the city, she puts me in her basement and there is a pair of slaves with me.
You need to get the key to one of the buildings (if I remember correctly, it is slightly to the left and lower than where Harold lives by default). One of the women will give the key to the basement, after which if you go there at night Harold will fall into slavery. As far as I know, this is still in the game but there was no progress. Still, Harold can get promoted and leave the basement, but the further content of this storyline has not yet been implemented.

Soran11

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone explain this game to me? I keep trying to survive to get the 15 reputation to go to the auction but it seems impossible, the owner of the restaurant keeps destroying my reputation, and any job other than this seems to also destroy it. and the lack of food gets me killed, my house gets barred, showering costs money @_@

how are you guys progressing in this game at all?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes