RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Spuckspast

Dec 25, 2018
Patch notes?
"It's not as ambitious as I planned but it achieves the goal of fleshing out the kitchen area a bit, and sets it up for further content. It also adds 2 new scenes (one 3D and one text-based), so happy hunting! Meet your new coworkers downstairs and take advantage of a complementary bed. Be warned though that you don't gain any reputation while sleeping in it and makes you twice as dirty"

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
this fucking game dude im stuck yo ............. after you become a slave and the yellow hair girl get u to her house after that i cant do shit it asked me to clean the house so i did now i cant do shit this game is buggy as fuck help

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
although i will say i feel this game is missing police women. i mean its such an obvious thing to have someone should suggest it on the patreon. that way cops could guard uptown instead of danica or something have like a black widow patrol and run harshvile . while the cops only care about and police up town while looking down on harshvile people and only letting those they feel worthy in. plus then you have a jail and stuff for scenes. it does also mention courts and the stocks are in the square already so itd be nice to see cops be the blackwidows of plesantview. someone who is a patreon should suggest that be in at some point.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes