RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Is the content to buy a house and slaves missing or something i've been aimlessly walking for days and nothing is changing besides slave routes

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
At first I found it a bit weird, which in its self was weird cause I've seen weirder, then I are to really like it.
Now I can't play it cause I now have a lowly Mac.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Changelog:
Bug Fixes:
* Massage stool now impassable to make massage positioning easier
* Restaurant snobs won’t appear until you’ve actually worked in kitchen
* Factory worker romantic interest progression limited to once per night
Additions:
* 6 filler characters at the renovated massage parlour depending on day/night
* 1 supporting character at the renovated massage parlour
* Removed Lucien, the parlour security guard because I didn't like him that much xD and also I moved the hygiene check to the parlour owner anyway. His info is still in the game though so he can easily be reactivated
Marta Arc:
*Willing slave route
*Starvation route
*Work out a deal

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
guys as someone who played the "become the rich , succesfull and slaver guy" what is the current state of this path please ? and what is the state of the path in wich you try to get something to lobotomize mind but you end up kidnapped and have to work for a gang of women ?

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
WTF? I just start work in the factory then get my ass beat and force me into a "Bad" ending?
That's complete bull

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Harshville v1.1.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

sanket sharma

Apr 1, 2018
This game is frustrating. too many bugs. I took the loan and even after repaying it, they still declare me as criminal.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Marta keeps looking at the flowers before the 7th day and i cant talk to her and get her ending, what do i do?

sydsfkjl

Feb 6, 2020
guys as someone who played the "become the rich , succesfull and slaver guy" what is the current state of this path please ? and what is the state of the path in wich you try to get something to lobotomize mind but you end up kidnapped and have to work for a gang of women ?
That will never happen.

Aug 17, 2019
Got bought by Jan, told to clean the floors, I wet the rag, I'm walking circles around the front carpet in every possible direction mashing the action button and nothing is happening. Can anyone tell me how this is supposed to work? I'm not going to lose 60 stamina per day for something I'm actually trying to do. I wish there was just a marker on the right tile to make it easier to find, or better yet, just have to option to clean the floors there when you go to the bucket.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Got bought by Jan, told to clean the floors, I wet the rag, I'm walking circles around the front carpet in every possible direction mashing the action button and nothing is happening. Can anyone tell me how this is supposed to work? I'm not going to lose 60 stamina per day for something I'm actually trying to do. I wish there was just a marker on the right tile to make it easier to find, or better yet, just have to option to clean the floors there when you go to the bucket.
It was asked here many times.
Try activating a tile near a door.
I guess I figured out how to do it.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes