RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes
Aug 17, 2019
It was asked here many times.
Try activating a tile near a door.
I already searched the thread here before posting, and saw that response. That was one of the first things I tried. Didn't do shit. I have stood in all possible carpet tiles facing every possible direction pressing both my keyboards enter key and the X button on my Dualshock, and still nothing is happening.

banished

Jun 27, 2018
I already searched the thread here before posting, and saw that response. That was one of the first things I tried. Didn't do shit. I have stood in all possible carpet tiles facing every possible direction pressing both my keyboards enter key and the X button on my Dualshock, and still nothing is happening.
I've changed it since then. Now you can go click on the broomstick. Specifically, the wall tile the shaft is resting on

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am stuck after Being sold to Shireen, I can't choose to sleep, but I have no energy left to mine. Am I at the end of content or did I miss something?

banished

Jun 27, 2018
I am stuck after Being sold to Shireen, I can't choose to sleep, but I have no energy left to mine. Am I at the end of content or did I miss something?
This seems to be a common bug. Happens to some people but not others. You should be able to sleep

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for the response banished, I found out that if I have enough stamina left when I offered myself up for "adoption" (lol), then I was able to mine, and the latter seems to be the condition needed to end the day. Again, thanks, I really like the game.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
This seems to be a common bug. Happens to some people but not others. You should be able to sleep
I've been having a different problem, always by day 7 and after Marta is at the flowers talking about them so i can't get her ending, because i can't even talk to her

banished

Jun 27, 2018
Thanks for the response banished, I found out that if I have enough stamina left when I offered myself up for "adoption" (lol), then I was able to mine, and the latter seems to be the condition needed to end the day. Again, thanks, I really like the game.
Oh interesting, so I'll have to make an exception and end the day if you have 0 stamina and can't mine that first night. Finally the bug will be solved

Reactions: Aseratrix

Thibocrumble

Jan 13, 2019
Hey,
Am stuck with the "deal with Marta" arc. She sends me at the garbage and kills me at every time. Is it the end of this route ?

banished

Jun 27, 2018
There's no official way out of it. But I'm guessing if your reputation somehow isn't in the gutter you could hide out in Pleasantview and live/sleep in the mine barrack. Basically just avoid her turf :p

Reactions: Light86

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yeah the game seems to want u to fail cause food should last throughout the day a loaf of bread could last a week at least or put in different types of food cheap food to expensive and i dont think theres anything to invest like an investment system cause it would be handy and it should only be accessible if u made it to pleasantville investments will cost a lot and u might not get money from them all

Reactions: yungchef89

Hovy_de

Mar 16, 2020
Played it a while in version 1.1.9 is there new content on the patreon than this version? The game looks promising think about support Banished on Patreon.

Can someone tell me more?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes