RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Corvo anton

Nov 29, 2020
Do any of you guys know when the next update is coming? This is my favourite game in this whole website. I really really love this game.

Reactions: banished
Nov 13, 2020
This game is amazing, I've been following it since covid and it really made me immersed. I'm just wondering if this is your priority or has it shifted over to New Beijing?

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
This is one of the best femdom games I've played. Amazing work!

Edit:
I don't know if you like suggestions, but it would be awesome to somehow become humiliated by Alex's sister(a good line for that would be when you offer to help her). Maybe give her the possibility to move in your house while you sleep on the spare bed or on the floor. Another house on Pleasantview would be another idea. The possibilities are endless, but I will definately stay tuned for more

Last edited:

ka32

Oct 5, 2020
how can i go back to the restaruant after refusing her offer to go down the table ?

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
then why her chef is otside the restaruant and say she has an offer for you but I dont know the condition for geting the offer and she only say "you seems doing ok "
For me it worked when I was kicked out of the house by shereen and low rep, so you kind of need to be ... desperate. But even if you take that offer, you will still not be able to enter the restaurant anymore. So it's only a one-time thing... as far as I know.

ka32

Oct 5, 2020
For me it worked when I was kicked out of the house by shereen and low rep, so you kind of need to be ... desperate. But even if you take that offer, you will still not be able to enter the restaurant anymore. So it's only a one-time thing... as far as I know.
how much low shold the rep be?

Jan 21, 2021
is there anyway to escape the slave thing underground where you make dildoos and stuff? I've tried many times but on the weekly review they keep saying that im just not good enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

banished

Jun 27, 2018
is there anyway to escape the slave thing underground where you make dildoos and stuff? I've tried many times but on the weekly review they keep saying that im just not good enough.
You need to become friends with your supervisors, the ladies on the right side of the factory. First one and then the other

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes