RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
You need to become friends with your supervisors, the ladies on the right side of the factory. First one and then the other
Worked, when Jen buys you as a slave, do you have to grind that whole 3000 to be freed? is there anyway else I can continue without having to grind that much

Last edited:

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Worked, when Jen buys you as a slave, do you have to grind that whole 3000 to be freed? is there anyway else I can continue without having to grind that much
There is a way for that you need to get your reputation up from the start of the game and reach the mine

Amer20

Jan 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anybody know how to get these scenes?
I don't recall the first scene.
The second scene: you have first to increase your reputation to 15 or above to enter Pleasantview. Once you are there, go to New Ark Building and buy a membership for 100 bits, then enter the Green Cafe on the ground floor and talk to Shireen. She will ask you for a massage, refuse to do so, then accept her invitation to the party. Attend the party the next day, the first thing they will offer you a glass of wine, accept it and drink it. Then talk to Shireen and tell her ''It's different, for sure''. Head toward the bench next to the swimming pool and choose to sit down and catch your breath. The scene will start immediately after that.
Third scene: you have to get to Pleasantview as before. Then you need to boost your reputation above 60 (if I'm not mistaken) so that you can work as a server in the pub. Once you start your work as a server, go and wait by the empty table. Mistress Sue will show up, talk to her and choose the following answers ''Yes, Ma'am'' and ''I agree''. Go get her green tea from the kitchen or whatever and choose ''Here you are Ma'am'' then say ''She is in charge right now''. Now you can go to New Ark Building and buy your membership as before and head to the 2nd floor. Tell the girl on reception that you have an appointment and Mistress Sue will allow you to enter for free. Now just go and talk to Mistress Sue in her office and this scene will start. You can get this scene without working in the pub and going straight to the 2nd floor in New Ark Building, but you have then to pay 2500 bits in order to meet Mistress Sue.
Fourth scene: this one is very easy. Just as you start the game, go and work the first day in the restaurant. When you get out, you will be stopped by a bunch of people. They will ask you how much money you made, tell them ''None of your business'' and Jessica will force you to submit to her.

Nov 13, 2020
A few bugs that I encountered.
1-Jay feet rub animation triggers when you interact near her bed even when she's not on there.
2-After the whipping animation ends, sometimes you get stuck and can't move for some reason.
3-Also after the whipping animation, instances happen where the screen goes red and doesn't really go back to normal.

This game is amazing, Gotta hand it to Banished— I love how intricate every option gets and branches. If only there were one or two more events per slavery randomized so each day wouldn't get the same dialogue, that would be incredible to make the slavery loop be more dynamic. Can't wait for a new update to arrive.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
For anyone waiting like I am. Banished is releasing a super small 1.5 update.

For anyone who supports him in the higher tier (tester rank) already has access and by next week, it should be accessible to the rest of the ranks from my understanding.

So there is some good news for anyone waiting lol

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
When will the new update make it here?
Only if someone leaks it or plays it on patreon. Though, as much as I like Banished, there isn't much to this update. It's literally 1 new girl in the massage center. That's it, no bug fixes and etc.

However, he is currently working on NB and doing a lot more. Seems like he has his motivation back, so, we may be seeing something in the future. At least for NB.

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
i encounter a strange bug where when i work on the second day i clean everything and the boss tells me to go into her office.

when i try to follow her in the door it says "better not go in yet". I can't leave the restaurant because it is locked. i cannot sleep because the person in the room is working and says "come back later". I can't make time pass in any way.

I've restarted and get the same thing over and over, she says "in my office" and I can't go in.

Anybody have this issue and resolve it?

Amer20

Jan 8, 2021
i encounter a strange bug where when i work on the second day i clean everything and the boss tells me to go into her office.

when i try to follow her in the door it says "better not go in yet". I can't leave the restaurant because it is locked. i cannot sleep because the person in the room is working and says "come back later". I can't make time pass in any way.

I've restarted and get the same thing over and over, she says "in my office" and I can't go in.

Anybody have this issue and resolve it?
I guess you are going to the bar instead of her office
Her office is on the top right

banished

Jun 27, 2018
I'm doing a big bug-fixing update in the coming month so if you're a fan of Harshville and want to see it improved, join my Discord and report the bugs you find:

I have a dedicated channel for this called general_bugreports. A screenshot and a detailed description of what's going on will help a lot.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Hm not sure if bug or intended but I went to the shipyard and apparently am in Jail. I answered the questions and 2 woman came but the guy said I don't fit.. and then I am stuck in jail cell and nothing happens anymore, no progress.

Also is there a walkthrough? I got enslaved by the factory and worked my way out, it said I needed to recruit people but I can't recruit anyone? Also now I no longer have a place to sleep because I got evicted from starting place apparently while being enslaved.. can only sleep on trash? can not wash myself? I don't quite understand the paths needed to be taken to progress.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Hm not sure if bug or intended but I went to the shipyard and apparently am in Jail. I answered the questions and 2 woman came but the guy said I don't fit.. and then I am stuck in jail cell and nothing happens anymore, no progress.

Also is there a walkthrough? I got enslaved by the factory and worked my way out, it said I needed to recruit people but I can't recruit anyone? Also now I no longer have a place to sleep because I got evicted from starting place apparently while being enslaved.. can only sleep on trash? can not wash myself? I don't quite understand the paths needed to be taken to progress.
Pretty sure that's the end of content for the storyline for now. Banished is semi-active and seems to work more on the other game more so don't expect the storyline to get an update anytime soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes