RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

aifgulam76

Oct 28, 2021
Iirc she was the mcs ex-wife/gf or something and appears after like a week as your neighbour. She stops you from working at the mine and offers you a deal: To let you work there again, you have to let yourself be chained at the public square for a day.
How can I trigger public square

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I join! Mistress Ryan looks too divine to have so little content.
For example, when the debt is overdue, the MC can avoid the police to get to Lady Ryan and she is waiting for him there with the girl as a policeman. We could add a foot fetish scene here. MC pleads with Mistress Ryan for mercy and MC apologizes to the police girl for taking him so long.
It would also be cool if there was more content where Mistress Ryan mocks the daughter of a gamer.
Thanks to the author for the content, I hope Harshville won't drown in the waves of New Beijing! (New Beijing, of course, is also a super game!).

Reactions: banished

banished

Jun 27, 2018
Hey Harshville fans, I've made an Itchi.io page where you can get the game. The reason I made it is because one of my patrons was having trouble with his payment method (India) and requested this platform which works for them.

The problem is that when trying to withdraw my funds, Itch.io is taking forever to review my page/thinks I'm a scammer because only one person made a payment (and I didn't exactly make a nice page with descriptions, etc for just one person who wanted to pay me).

I don't usually ask people to support my work directly like this, but it would help me to establish myself as a non-scammer on Itch in this case. I also didn't want to "double-dip" on my patreon supporters who have already paid. I figured some of you might be willing to help.

I've also added my 4 page comic Thirst as a product you can get. It features drawn art by an artist I payed. Normally I offer this for free to patrons with a lifetime amount of $45 but as part of this campaign I'm selling it for $7.50.

Here's the link:

Thanks so much if you buy either the game or the comic

• Red Heart
Reactions: sabavar78

chriscole

Oct 16, 2021
HELP! I've reached a dead end, I got the 2 bedroom apartment. Some bitch keeps telling me I should pay the 500 bit toll but the choices wont let me even if I do have 500 bits. A girl keeps saying she's busy. In debt so I cant go back to pleasantville. All sides are cornered in harshville. Any help to progress it? Other questions I got would be if we can buy slaves and how to sign up as a slave for the auction if I can cause i want to become shireen's slave in my other save.

Sep 20, 2020
HELP! I've reached a dead end, I got the 2 bedroom apartment. Some bitch keeps telling me I should pay the 500 bit toll but the choices wont let me even if I do have 500 bits. A girl keeps saying she's busy. In debt so I cant go back to pleasantville. All sides are cornered in harshville. Any help to progress it? Other questions I got would be if we can buy slaves and how to sign up as a slave for the auction if I can cause i want to become shireen's slave in my other save.
You can't buy slaves until further updates.

glois

Oct 31, 2020
I found an interesting bug at Shireen Residence at slave route: a bald man sell gold for 50 and buy for 150 bits, and you can sell to him what you bought. 200k bits for 3 minutes. Pretty broken game.

Reactions: Orwa
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes