bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
OEJ given that some side characters have the sex with others tag, could be some vouyerism (or just a side scene of a non-LI, since as I mentioned they are side characters, and doesn't seem like MC touches them at all).

Reactions: monk_56

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
OEJ given that some side characters have the sex with others tag, could be some vouyerism (or just a side scene of a non-LI, since as I mentioned they are side characters, and doesn't seem like MC touches them at all).
Do you know if this is really true and if there is just single routes or a harem route as well?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Do you know if this is really true and if there is just single routes or a harem route as well?
uhhhh it was tagged on vndb... so would probably be true.
Take note though, the tag "sex with others" is only on some side characters.
Which leads me to think they only ever have sex with others and not MC, since they aren't likely LIs (cause well seems to be the type of game where if it is an LI only MC touches them, cause every main character i.e. LI, doesn't have that tag).

Edit: checked the CGs, seems solo routes all round.

As for those side character scenes, all non-LIs (although one of them was with MC it seems, since their scene is pov). All no more than 2 CGs (one only having a single CG). If you read the 2nd comment on this thread, you will see all those seemingly out there tags, they are literally for 2 cgs for a side character that isn't an LI. (also not beasty imo, just furry/monster).
But you can ignore them and play this safely, since your LIs are yours. Just don't get attached to the redhead with the eyepatch.. she ain't an LI.. and is the freak :| (the sole reason for the weird tags).

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Please report the thread if any tags need to be added or removed.

Also, the girl involved in group sex, multiple penetration, bestiality, Bukkake is not an LI.
Uhhhh... you sure you got that beast tag right?

I checked vndb, then imhentai for cgs... then found the obscure single cg for it.

Almost didn't think any of them applied then found the two single CGs on that side character.

But beast? shouldn't it be monster/furry? since well they are humanoid draconic creatures. So if not furry then would go monster. But beast? they too humanoid for that imo.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
jesus the blue haired, im gonna playi this !!

Fuck yes !!
Depends which blue haired girl you mean.

If you mean the long haired one, you are golden.

If you mean the short haired one in the hot spring, she isn't sexually involved. That's the closest you'll get with her.

• Haha
Reactions: hiddink

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Depends which blue haired girl you mean.

If you mean the long haired one, you are golden.

If you mean the short haired one in the hot spring, she isn't sexually involved. That's the closest you'll get with her.
of course i mean the long haired blue girl, jesus what an amazing model !!!!

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Idk why, but I kind of feel bored immediately these days, when I see a hotspring scene in any H-game or anime in general.
It's probably not the most overdone trope out there, but definitely in the top 10.

Reactions: Lunarius

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I just checked VNDB and found out that out of 4 main LIs only 1 looks attractive to me (the blue hair one) on the other hand we have 10 side girls that looks way hotter than those 3 LIs how does that make any fucking sense ? Goddamnit im so annoyed right now.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Hmm...these character designs looks familiar...
These girls looks like Monogatari cast isekai'd and reborn as monmusus.

Jokes aside, here we go with the straight vanilla!

Reactions: Zippix

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
lol at the comments here discovering dating sims for the first time, there was one that came out a month ago about a reaper girl and a cafe, Japanese Multi-Route VNs are one of the cornerstones of this site

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes