3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
i had displeasure of trying this out and it seems like it's going to be one of those "technically not ntr" ones. when you see your roommate fuck some girl the one of your choices is to "enjoy the show", after that, i lost interest. mc is a cuck.
I agree, feels like a semi-harem or a few Li, and are we going to share other girls with guys until we romance them? Sorry, I will not touch girls who take other guys' dicks all time. I have a feeling frat party will determine if players will stay and enjoy the game or quit the game altogether.
I know some people think girls not in romance or relationships with MC aren't NTR but if future LI end up doing sexual things with guys I'm pretty sure some players won't be touching them

Last edited:

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I think the renders in this game a really good, better than a lot of games coming out recently so that's a plus. Although the writing is a little lacking I'm going to chalk that up to a new developer and maybe hasn't found his writing style yet so I can forgive that for awhile as long as there is some improvement as time goes on. Although they definitely need to correct the issue of calling a guy "her" and a girl "him", I know this was written in another language and then translated to English but stuff like that needs to get edited right away.

The real issue I have with this one is it falls into something I've seen happening more and more with newer games where you are asked to make a decision about pursuing a girl with little to no information about them. For example the Kimberly girl, the roommate asks the MC if he can go for her and you are basically forced to decide if you want to give her up or pursue a relationship with her without having time to find out about them. And it seems like that is the same for other girls, like Mercedes and Heaven trying to get you to dump Dina and go to the party with them. Now in the end it might not be deal breakers with these girls, however, it feels like it could be and having you forced into these decision right away is bad.

Sep 19, 2024
I agree with most of what FatGiant and Posseman said, especially about the uninformed choices and the bullying. As to the bullies, there's not just one - there's several, which seems excessive. Hopefully either the MC or the paranormal entity(s) can neutralize the bullies (y)

I like the theme. I like that there's sound and music; although the music doesn't really fit the scenes in many cases, and the renders are really good. The English translation is a bit wonky, which is expected. There's a lot of content for a first release, and I'm looking forward to more.

Overall, it's a really good start!

Edit: What's up the the headband on the MC, not really a thing since the 80's :unsure:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I like the close-ups. Good composition is always a welcome sight.
Some of the models are cute too.
Downloading...

What's up the the headband on the MC, not really a thing since the 80's :unsure:
Bull sheet!
I wore headbands in 90'es, and in cold weather even nowadays.

CallMeHuff

Feb 17, 2023
Unless i fucked up my choices the only sex scene i saw was MC's roommate fucking the prettiest girl in the game.
Also the dev knows the MC is weird looking, there's even a choice in the game about it :KEK:, the dialogue seems a little weird for a supposedly harem game, MC mentions multiple times how the girl he knew from school had a harem of boys around her, and if he plays his cards right he might get lucky. Everyone is super casual about sex and relationships, i could see this game being a "everyone fucks everyone" type more than a harem game.
Thanks for the synopsis, Not my type of harem game. Dont like seeing others fucking around. If its not the MC then idgaf.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Unless i fucked up my choices the only sex scene i saw was MC's roommate fucking the prettiest girl in the game.
Also the dev knows the MC is weird looking, there's even a choice in the game about it :KEK:, the dialogue seems a little weird for a supposedly harem game, MC mentions multiple times how the girl he knew from school had a harem of boys around her, and if he plays his cards right he might get lucky. Everyone is super casual about sex and relationships, i could see this game being a "everyone fucks everyone" type more than a harem game.
So the only reason this game has a "sex" tag is because of a stupid voyeur scene? What a waste.:FacePalm:

Axolotl - VN This is not a Harem game, mate.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
A roommate fucks a girl and the MC witnesses that, I suppose (sorry, I haven't played the game, I read only the comments about this)... And what? Obviously 'voyeurism' tag could lead to that soon or later and that doesn't apply only on girl/girl intercourse. How could a MC be a cuck even when he hadn't begun romancing that girl? This scene could be NTR if that occurs after the second or third update, when there's a story ongoing... But in my opinion, there isn't such thing in a v0.1... But that's my opinion..
Anyway, all that bullying crap isn't a good thing and maybe (only maybe) the MC will be a cuckold indeed.. We'll see..

Axolotl - VN

Formerly 'Le Délinquant du Dimanche'
Apr 16, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have? Axolotl - VN
Hello,
The game will have important choices that will impact the story and the relationships with the LI.
But for the moment, the choices have little impact. I'll wait until I've introduced each LI properly before I really start making big choices.

The game will have 7 LI. For the moment there's only Dina, Kimberly and Sakura.
All the other characters are secondary, and it will be possible to have relationships with them without consequences.
The LIs, on the other hand, are not part of the harem aspect.
As for the number of chapters, I'm thinking about ten. The best games are those that have an end, and don't drag on unnecessarily.

I apologize in advance for my bad English.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes