3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Hello,
The game will have important choices that will impact the story and the relationships with the LI.
But for the moment, the choices have little impact. I'll wait until I've introduced each LI properly before I really start making big choices.

The game will have 7 LI. For the moment there's only Dina, Kimberly and Sakura.
All the other characters are secondary, and it will be possible to have relationships with them without consequences.
The LIs, on the other hand, are not part of the harem aspect.
As for the number of chapters, I'm thinking about ten. The best games are those that have an end, and don't drag on unnecessarily.

I apologize in advance for my bad English.
If the actual LIs aren't in a harem where's the harem aspect of the game then?

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
The harem concerns secondary characters.
So you can choose either a single LI or a harem of secondary? Are you sure it's a harem where all of those characters are in a relationship with the MC? Or do you mean that you are not in a relationship with any of them and can therefor sleep around with all of them? If the second option, are those characters sleeping with anyone else as well?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The harem concerns secondary characters.
Let me see if I understand this correctly:

Right now I can only pursuit a relationship with Dina, Kimberly or Sakura, with 4 more added later. But, only one of them.
In addition to that, I can have a number of other lovers, in a sort of Harem.

Questions:
1 - How does the Harem affect the relationship with the LI?
2 - Does the LI know about them and agrees?
3 - Doesn't know (so it's Cheating)?
4 - Doesn't agree (also Cheating)?
5 - If it agrees why only with the secondary characters and not the other 6 LI's?
6 - What difference does it make if they accept the sharing?
7 - Also, if you are Cheating on the one LI with the Harem, what difference does it make to not go with the other LI's too?

Basically, the only way I see that working is: You have one LI, chosen from the 7, and you cheat on her with the secondary girls in Harem form.

If that is so, I am sorry, but this just lost all appeal. I play Harem games because I abhor Cheating. Best choice for me would be to drop the 7 LIs and stick to the Harem only. Kinda feels like a lost opportunity...

Axolotl - VN please explain as best as you can, because right now this is really confusing. Thanks.

Peace :)

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Let me see if I understand this correctly:

Right now I can only pursuit a relationship with Dina, Kimberly or Sakura, with 4 more added later. But, only one of them.
In addition to that, I can have a number of other lovers, in a sort of Harem.

Questions:
1 - How does the Harem affect the relationship with the LI?
2 - Does the LI know about them and agrees?
3 - Doesn't know (so it's Cheating)?
4 - Doesn't agree (also Cheating)?
5 - If it agrees why only with the secondary characters and not the other 6 LI's?
6 - What difference does it make if they accept the sharing?
7 - Also, if you are Cheating on the one LI with the Harem, what difference does it make to not go with the other LI's too?

Basically, the only way I see that working is: You have one LI, chosen from the 7, and you cheat on her with the secondary girls in Harem form.

If that is so, I am sorry, but this just lost all appeal. I play Harem games because I abhor Cheating. Best choice for me would be to drop the 7 LIs and stick to the Harem only. Kinda feels like a lost opportunity...

Axolotl - VN please explain as best as you can, because right now this is really confusing. Thanks.

Peace :)
Oh brother, I see familiar faces :HideThePain:

Reactions: FatGiant

Portugal1

Dec 21, 2022
Don't see a problem with that (various LIs and harem secondary characters).
Reminds me of Being a DICK.
Only the huge work that I don't know if DEV could stand...
For now, 3 LI (waiting for more 4),
Kimberly is nº1, but Dina seems ok, too.
There, you've got already the 2 kinds of women to choose (Dare or Shy).
Not fun of horrer as a confused mix.
Fine Models.
keep the work.
For me, you´re welcome.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Stop being annoying guys let him develope his game in peace :giggle:
Right.

So, asking for an explanation of how he plans to make 2 different things work together, is bothering him, or, something...

I will not invest time on something that I know beforehand that I don't like. He can make the game he wants, I am not asking for any changes, just for an explanation.

Peace :(

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
Stop being annoying guys let him develope his game in peace :giggle:
we just want to know if details because investing future updates. Is it a harem game or MC and girls be sleeping around? if second one then pretty much sharing until the end if that's the case then we will let him develop his game and we move on to the next.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
I see a all multi-mod being needed for this cause Li's aren't part of the harem route is crazy choice. Got to see how people will take that and see if this gets abandoned because people dont end up liking that aspect.
yeah, that will be so many options for dev. if only get 1 Li and other side characters in the harem then if don't want one side character then more options, ext for Each Li or if choice non. feels like a lot work for dev in later chapters

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Don't see a problem with that (various LIs and harem secondary characters).
Reminds me of Being a DICK.
Only the huge work that I don't know if DEV could stand...
For now, 3 LI (waiting for more 4),
Kimberly is nº1, but Dina seems ok, too.
There, you've got already the 2 kinds of women to choose (Dare or Shy).
Not fun of horrer as a confused mix.
Fine Models.
keep the work.
For me, you´re welcome.
so you know what dare or shy means? dont you?
lets sat that doesnt mean anything outside the word,....thtas fine,but lets say is everything in the word and outside the meaning,that can be very extreme and awefull for someone who chose dare and that come with being a cuck,or being shy and have a dark extrteme desire for killing ppl and fuck tehm ,....so before anything i also want to know how he will manage to lets say have the best of the 2 world encapsulated in this game,....bcs lets be fair i see some ntrish in the game right now,...so harem ntrish without being exclusive by being inclusive?
your roomate tells you that the girl is a whore and she beahve like one but she is one of those 7 li"? already you need to chosse brtween kimberly or the first blue hair girl? and kimberly had a harem of bouys tucking around her?if the dev doesnt wanna explain all this ,is bcs ....1- he doesnt know ,...he didnt expect all this ...epxplaining happening....2-he knows and he didsnt expect this could work...maybe in his head....3- he already knows that will be some ntr .ish shit and he expected htat ppl didnt complain? 4-he really think harem fans and ntr fans [dont talking about the hardcore one's maybe the average joe harem\ntr] like this shit and wait till is mid developed to see if he can conquer them all.....5....i dont know what the hell is he thinking ...if this is that kind of games im out...better to know before goin all in...

Arpagaetlamme

Donor
May 27, 2018
The tag Harem refers to

haremA non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Sex with outsiders is allowed as long as the core dynamic is not affected

So with 2 LI's

For BaDIK, this tag isn't there

Probably needs to be removed

Reactions: prezes777

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I think we all see Harem as all LI's even if the meaning for it doesnt mean require LI's
but thats normally what we consider a Harem LI's are included but excluded is a crazy way to do a harem. when we just wanna
enjoy the story plus the LI's and not have to fight for which one we want (Harem players)

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
so you know what dare or shy means? dont you?
lets sat that doesnt mean anything outside the word,....thtas fine,but lets say is everything in the word and outside the meaning,that can be very extreme and awefull for someone who chose dare and that come with being a cuck,or being shy and have a dark extrteme desire for killing ppl and fuck tehm ,....so before anything i also want to know how he will manage to lets say have the best of the 2 world encapsulated in this game,....bcs lets be fair i see some ntrish in the game right now,...so harem ntrish without being exclusive by being inclusive?
your roomate tells you that the girl is a whore and she beahve like one but she is one of those 7 li"? already you need to chosse brtween kimberly or the first blue hair girl? and kimberly had a harem of bouys tucking around her?if the dev doesnt wanna explain all this ,is bcs ....1- he doesnt know ,...he didnt expect all this ...epxplaining happening....2-he knows and he didsnt expect this could work...maybe in his head....3- he already knows that will be some ntr .ish shit and he expected htat ppl didnt complain? 4-he really think harem fans and ntr fans [dont talking about the hardcore one's maybe the average joe harem\ntr] like this shit and wait till is mid developed to see if he can conquer them all.....5....i dont know what the hell is he thinking ...if this is that kind of games im out...better to know before goin all in...
Kim and her harem is simple - full of simps indulge her every whim and nothing more, nothing sexual. If you pay attention to conversations, you know she never go out with any of them. She has narcissistic personality who needs a real man, not another simp.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes