3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
HauntedUniversity-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Haunted University [v0.1] [Axolotl Games] Fixed

Download android port (Fixed)
(195 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Unless i fucked up my choices the only sex scene i saw was MC's roommate fucking the prettiest girl in the game.
Also the dev knows the MC is weird looking, there's even a choice in the game about it :KEK:, the dialogue seems a little weird for a supposedly harem game, MC mentions multiple times how the girl he knew from school had a harem of boys around her, and if he plays his cards right he might get lucky. Everyone is super casual about sex and relationships, i could see this game being a "everyone fucks everyone" type more than a harem game.

NTRCreator

May 26, 2024
Renders and characters look decent and premise sounds good. Will definitely play and follow it for updates. Thanks for the upload!

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
I dont know how to review this game dialogue seems a little weird for a supposed harem game. am I guessing where girls will be having sex with other guys until MC is about to romance them? It feels like most girls are sluts and will cheat on MC or brag about sex life on campus. Also feels like jocks will end up with a future LI.
black hair with your roommate, hope she isn't LI, I won't be touching her because seems like fucks anyone at any time.
the only sex scene is a roommate banging a girl. great start to a non-NTR game.
I don't mind if girls aren't virgins.
will come back after a while, to see if it changes my mind

Last edited:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Unless i fucked up my choices the only sex scene i saw was MC's roommate fucking the prettiest girl in the game.
Also the dev knows the MC is weird looking, there's even a choice in the game about it :KEK:, the dialogue seems a little weird for a supposedly harem game, MC mentions multiple times how the girl he knew from school had a harem of boys around her, and if he plays his cards right he might get lucky. Everyone is super casual about sex and relationships, i could see this game being a "everyone fucks everyone" type more than a harem game.
She doesn't appear to be a love interest. If you check the Album on the menu, she has a render under "Other Characters". I only show 3 out of 7 revealed LI's and none of them are the ones that have been presented as sluts, so far.
Also, Kimberly's 'harem' apparently didn't get anything from her, so they were more likely just simps.

But this being a harem.. it at least I don't see it being a full harem as there is already branching between LI paths.
Edit: Actually, Maeva and Nikki don't appear on the LI list, so maybe the split is more like LI vs. potential side girls? Dunno...

But anyone get the 2nd Sakura picture? I can't find the path to unlock it..

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Pretty good start nice renders and such, only complaint I can give right now is the very abrupt ending. Normal scene,normal scene, normal scene... BAM part 2 comming soon instantly kicked to main menu lol.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
I dont know how to review this game dialogue seems a little weird for a supposed harem game. am I guessing where girls will be having sex with other guys until they are about to romance them? It feels like most girls are sluts and will cheat on MC or beg about sex life on campus. Also feels like jocks will end up with a future LI.
black hair with your roommate, hope she isn't LI, I won't be touching her because seems like fucks anyone at any time.

will come back after a while, to see if it changes my mind

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has some good - the models.
This game has some bad - literally everything else - dialogues going nowhere, goldfish brains MC, no setups, no payoffs, downer mentality for MC and the girls he talks to, victimhood state of mind for the girl this game is pushing MC into with no set up or any payoff.
The ugly - there is a mysterious monster after one hottie after we get a slasher movie intro about the monstrous activities with some other hottie - both are totally strangers to MC and he is oblivious to all of the occult or the hotties. What is MC looking for?
MC calling women ”rotten luck” while being rudderless and uninteresting both to himself and to others is quite a downer.

Q&A:

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes