Unity Haunting Havens [v0.1.2x] [Ayup Games]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
Man this games is really dark, I can't see a thing. Definitely needs a setting to turn up the brightness or something.
Edit: I found out you can use a flashlight by pressing F

Last edited:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Oh God not another "avoid having sex" game
I would not be so sure about that. Right from the description:
ensure you are able to subdue and FUCK all succubi haunting the mansion
In theory. Going by the genre description it only has oral in it yet so not much to fuck around and find out there.

Reactions: ubira

Brinline

May 23, 2021
Oh God not another "avoid having sex" game
Probably more like avoid until you have weakened them enough. Since I commented, I will get notifications on this, not sure if I will ever try since horror not my thing, have tried couple of times, but not scaroused.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
In the soon future, we do plan to make more a Fnaf-inspired game. You wouldn't be sitting in a chair though, you would be able to move around in a cabin. There would be cameras to watch on a screen, and windows and doors to keep shut. I imagine this would be closer to being horror related (this would be NSFW, of course). Haunting Havens is tamer in the horror-department, we hope to amp it up in the next few updates, however!
Oh please with babes/monster girls/similar instead of animatronic again; there are already like 4 or 5 of those.

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
Ok, another haunted mansion game. Looks good. How much content is planned?
I'm curious about the other haunted mansion games? Are you mainly talking about VNs? And there's a bunch! Looking at how this performed, we decided to pretty much overhall this game. Initially we were thinking of making another game alongside this one, that I talked about in another comment, where you're in a cabin and there are TV screens and you have to keep windows locked and doors shut. But, we've decided it'd be best to implement all of that into this game and change its mechanics, because it's exactly what we felt it lacked.

In a few days this major change will likely be live on Itch!

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
I would not be so sure about that. Right from the description:

In theory. Going by the genre description it only has oral in it yet so not much to fuck around and find out there.
Seraphine has a pretty good sex animation, that's in the Patreon version in her subdue state, however. Though that will be out to the public in roughly 10 days or so, after Judi is released to the patreons. When a new update is released to the patreons, we'll released the one before that to the public!

Reactions: vault wanderer

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
Damn this look rly good but i totaly suck a tthis game lmao
It's designed so that if you hide the entire time, you'll make a little profit each night. After about 6 nights or so you'll have enough to subdue one of the succubi. It'll take a lot more time, but we implemented this measure for those that may be confused on how to keep the sanity objects in check, or aren't sure where they are, just in case.

Oct 22, 2018
I'm curious about the other haunted mansion games? Are you mainly talking about VNs? And there's a bunch! Looking at how this performed, we decided to pretty much overhall this game. Initially we were thinking of making another game alongside this one, that I talked about in another comment, where you're in a cabin and there are TV screens and you have to keep windows locked and doors shut. But, we've decided it'd be best to implement all of that into this game and change its mechanics, because it's exactly what we felt it lacked.

In a few days this major change will likely be live on Itch!
No, I'm talking about 3D games. For example: https://f95zone.to/threads/halls-of-the-pale-widow-v1-0-8-krasue-games.210232/, https://f95zone.to/threads/obscene-mansion-v2023-03-27-fabula.157892/, https://f95zone.to/threads/phantom-girls-ghostbuster-final-adult4fun.210267/
The chosen game mechanics are suitable for this game. I have no complaints.

Reactions: zhangff

JumpieYoshi

Apr 10, 2022
The main horror here is the poor optimization, I agree I have a pretty old graphics card (GTX 1070) but still using 100% of my GPU on low settings and me having a hard time to get 30FPS is poor performance for a game

• Haha
Reactions: TheBlownChode
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes