Unity Haunting Havens [v0.1.2x] [Ayup Games]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
I think that one is bugged since you have to exit the game if you try to subdue her. (At least that is what happens to me.)
yes when i thought i subdue her the animation was she was running in place while i was inside her body my head was flipped my jaw was looking in the sky and i didn't had any other choice but to exit the game

The_Homie

Nov 5, 2022
The game is pretty fun, its like fap nights at frennis but with succubus and also they're not robots, but the biggest problem that I have is the optimization. The devs could fix it by just unloading a lot of things that the player will never be able to see unless they use freecam

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
Is there any jumpscare?
Sorry but I'm one of the "weak". Can't handle much horror but the game looks interesting. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Afyyyy

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
Is there any jumpscare?
Sorry but I'm one of the "weak". Can't handle much horror but the game looks interesting. :ROFLMAO:
the most scary thing was the music which you can turn low or off and if the girl see you she is chasing you but when you get caught its like you get caught by a hot women so its good

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
Wish there was a gallery to unlock, keep getting caught by the green one all the time, can never earn enough to buy anything to get other scenes.

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
This version has a lot of bugs, as this is the Alpha version of 1.2, and it doesn't contain the patreon information. This update was to implement Judi and her caught X scene, as well as the updated gameplay changes. Judi's subdue scene and a voice-acted threesome scene with the Shopkeeper and Seraphine will be coming out in the next update, and in the background we've been working on the story-mode.

We're happy no one seems to be treating this update too harshly considering they weren't given the important information, and experienced some bugs not in the current Patreon alpha version of 1.2 (we didn't update the thread). So thank you all! Some of the replies actually showed us a few bugs we were unaware of and we've sinced fixed them (the version of 1.2 on the F95 is still the same, however, ideally it'll be updated soon).

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
Fairly simple strategy for now. As the dev. indicated, things will change as updates occur.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can confirm, above method works, yellow/smaller choker for green and purple one, purple/larger choker for black one, regardless of where you subdue them/how (stealth from behind, front as they charge you (or you them) or approach black one either next to clock or table you get same stuff, so in total you have 3 failure scenes, and 3 subdue scenes, and green subdue scene is broken, ends with animation of her running in place and MC pulling his head back, same head movement I did after I got this same buggy animation 3 times in a row and decided there is not much else to do in this game (well more like demo).

It has huge potential, but game needs more development, more girls and most importantly more animations (bulges, x-ray, creampies, inflation, pregnancy, the usual, smh when devs don't include these 5 BY DEFAULT in every sex game, IT'S WHAT EVERYONE WANTS), and could use bigger mansions, with map (that gets drawn as you explore it), save system with safehouses (rooms succubi can't enter where you can sleep and watch the gallery, craft new items/potions/chokers/traps) and generally (since game isn't really scare), go for more lighthearted vibe, spooky, but not scary (jumpscares kill boners).

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Ayup Games
bugs:
1726005893490.png
-I spammed the collar on her, but she kept running at me, and then this happened.
Tried it multiple times, it's consistent. Collar doesn't work on Green one.

Reactions: Impermiable

Jet-Shark

Oct 22, 2017
Can confirm, above method works, yellow/smaller choker for green and purple one, purple/larger choker for black one, regardless of where you subdue them/how (stealth from behind, front as they charge you (or you them) or approach black one either next to clock or table you get same stuff, so in total you have 3 failure scenes, and 3 subdue scenes, and green subdue scene is broken, ends with animation of her running in place and MC pulling his head back, same head movement I did after I got this same buggy animation 3 times in a row and decided there is not much else to do in this game (well more like demo).

It has huge potential, but game needs more development, more girls and most importantly more animations (bulges, x-ray, creampies, inflation, pregnancy, the usual, smh when devs don't include these 5 BY DEFAULT in every sex game, IT'S WHAT EVERYONE WANTS), and could use bigger mansions, with map (that gets drawn as you explore it), save system with safehouses (rooms succubi can't enter where you can sleep and watch the gallery, craft new items/potions/chokers/traps) and generally (since game isn't really scare), go for more lighthearted vibe, spooky, but not scary (jumpscares kill boners).
On TV you can charge music box to prevent green to spawn.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes