Unity Haunting Havens [v0.1.2x] [Ayup Games]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
sooooo, considering 1.2 is released for patreons do we get 1.1?
We want the next public release to be a bit more developed than the current 1.2. For now, the next public release WILL be 1.2, but a different 1.2 that's currently out to patreons, the one that's currently out to patreons is in Alpha as it introduces new gameplay mechanics that we're still working on. But once 1.2 is finished, it'll have some minor Voice Acting for the characters, and the characters will get a lot more lines and dialouge in the future story mode. Once 1.2 is finished, 1.3 will have Judi's subdue scene AND a threesome scene with the shopkeeper (a scene that'll have a decent amount of voice acting). Once that 1.3 is released to patreons, the developed 1.2 will be released publicly, as that would show more the direction of the game.

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
I case you're open for suggestions: Add that for all the girls players interact with (maybe as additional option to what they have already). Just guessing but various positions of vag vs dick intercourse is what most guys look forward too in H games (and loose interest in if getting literally dicked around). Have multiple option for them; otherwise they might get the "Oh, thats the bj** only babe; hot bod but <skip>, boring; ah, next is footjob** only babe... lol <skip>" label. The more each offers, the more players interact with them and thus your game. Your theme and visuals almost made me blindly just DL it; but reading that it has only one such interaction for now and thats planned to land in a few weeks puts it on a "check it out in 6 months again" timetable.

... on the off chance you already have all that in your plans forget I said anything :p

**not meant to shame, but to give examples. Replace with any lewd interaction you like or dislike.
Each character in the game will have a V scene so don't worry! We don't want to do a Vag scene for each character as an option or subdue scene in the current mode primarily because we want the player to have something to anticipate and look forward to in story-mode. And emotions are also a factor, in story-mode their be more of a connection and personality associated with each character, which will heighten the X scenes

Last edited:

Timekss

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2021
Yeah new update of family friendly game! Can we get maid costume for succubus?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
why the wierd bobbleing while walking/ running ?? its pretty annoying to have the camera tilting all the time

aesc72

Jun 13, 2020
I'm frustrated- why can't I get the succubus respond to the jack in the box? I can't get the "subdue" prompt. I've tried everything- finishing all sanity checks, spawning both succubi, fully cleaning the house, etc. I've made sure that the noise goes off when she's next to the box but it still doesn't work. What's the problem?

Nevermind I figured it out- spam click when you have the bracelet. I suspect the music box is broken- it doesn't seem to have an in game effect?

Great game concept and character models

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HauntingHavens-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What's with the camera sway man, is the protagonist a penguin? :LUL:

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes