Unity Haunting Havens [v0.1.2x] [Ayup Games]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
"a professional ghost hunter" "ensure you are able to subdue and FUCK all succubi"

so that's what they mean with ghost busting, you bust your nut in them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

good luck to the dev

Davidz31

Jun 8, 2018
ok so there is "Bracelet". Could you pls tell me how Choke Collar must be written? I just cant pay pateron from my country(

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Really good game. 0.1.0 and it's playable and fun. A little confusing at first, but the "trial and error" method will solve everything in the end.
But I don't think it's fair to penalize players for winning with lower sanity. That feeling : Hooray I survived, but I'm losing "money" because I wasn't a extreme hardcore player.. that's not OK. It would make sense to reward for 80%+ sanity, or penalize for laziness/camping (similar to Fap Nights), but this can be annoying for some players that they win but actually keep losing.

Last edited:

GobboGal

Feb 17, 2018
Does this game have jumpscares? I mean like "straight up in your face", out of nowhere, Fnaf style.

Or is it more like phasmofobia? Where things happen like objects moving in the environment, fake attacks, etc.

Either way i'm in, but i'd like to know what i'm getting into.

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
Does this game have jumpscares? I mean like "straight up in your face", out of nowhere, Fnaf style.

Or is it more like phasmofobia? Where things happen like objects moving in the environment, fake attacks, etc.

Either way i'm in, but i'd like to know what i'm getting into.
In the upcoming, Haunting Havens 0.2.0, the gameplay mechanics will be changed a lot (reason behind it being update 0.2.0, instead of 0.1.1). Currently, the succubi spawn when your sanity reaches certain levels. And the "Sanity Checks" in the game are your primary tasks. Whenever one activates on it's own, you have to go to it and hold E on it to either turn if off/on to stop it from lowering sanity. In this next update, it will still be this way, however, there will be more interaction with the succubi in that they are outside trying to get in, and sanity doesn't dictate their spawn, but rather how fast they can get inside. Things such as them being outside windows, and you having to keep the windows shut will be a factor, and rewinding a music box on the camera to keep one of the succubi from coming inside the mansion as well.

As for jump scares, there shouldn't be anything that would be genuinely scary or catch you too off-guard.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
This game somehow took longer to boot up that Armored Core 6 on my computer.
The first launch will be the longest due to the engine's compression, after the first launch it'll be all uncompressed and should load faster the next times it's played.

Sprain

Mar 18, 2023
Um, Can someone tell me why I am stuck at the loading screen? I even reinstalled it but with no success.

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
Um, Can someone tell me why I am stuck at the loading screen? I even reinstalled it but with no success.
1. It could be the particular link you downloaded it from, someone else had a different issue (to do with materials not loading), and downloading from a different link fixed it for them.
2. How much time did you allow it to load? The first launch can take at least a few minutes for some as everything's unpacking (it'll depending on the speed of your hard-drive).

Ayup Games

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2024
What planned fetishes are you planning to have scenes for? Futa? Any plans for a female player character?
There will very likely be fettish toggles in the settings, but this would be far in the future, perhaps after all of story mode is completed

Sprain

Mar 18, 2023
1. It could be the particular link you downloaded it from, someone else had a different issue (to do with materials not loading), and downloading from a different link fixed it for them.
2. How much time did you allow it to load? The first launch can take at least a few minutes for some as everything's unpacking (it'll depending on the speed of your hard-drive).
I used the mega link and I let it load for about 30 - 40 min, still stuck at the loading screen.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
That's Serphina's subdue scene, it's currently on the patreon, but will be released publicly when the next update's sent out to patreon. That'll happen within a few weeks!
I case you're open for suggestions: Add that for all the girls players interact with (maybe as additional option to what they have already). Just guessing but various positions of vag vs dick intercourse is what most guys look forward too in H games (and loose interest in if getting literally dicked around). Have multiple option for them; otherwise they might get the "Oh, thats the bj** only babe; hot bod but <skip>, boring; ah, next is footjob** only babe... lol <skip>" label. The more each offers, the more players interact with them and thus your game. Your theme and visuals almost made me blindly just DL it; but reading that it has only one such interaction for now and thats planned to land in a few weeks puts it on a "check it out in 6 months again" timetable.

... on the off chance you already have all that in your plans forget I said anything :p

**not meant to shame, but to give examples. Replace with any lewd interaction you like or dislike.

Reactions: Dawndmon
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes