yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HavensPort-B24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
OMG completed! Nice! I've held off with playing this now for a few updates definitely can't wait to give it a go now that is complete

Last version I played was from a year ago so I imagine a lot of fresh new content for me to discover :D

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Haven's Port [Build 24 Final] [Novus]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Enjoying and love this game. Also, Rellala IS difficult :FacePalm:. She triggers my OCD. Also, Lexie doesn't appear in my lover list at all, even though she is.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Awesome! ^~^ May I ask if that is referring to 1 specific route or just generally speaking?

Edit: after going over the most recent pages of the discussion I feel like this is about a run that doesn't involve Futas either, my bad, misunderstood that. I was curious because I thought I had either not yet seen something significant down the line or missed out on scenes including men, since I couldn't recall having any difficulties avoiding them outside of some paths where it's known to be impossible.
Yeah, it was the futa issue. I made a bypass option for the Fairy Path on Jerta, so you can use that route to being a Spirit Champion without seeing any dicks at all. Pretty edge-case for people that play the game I think. Trying to avoid even the futa content would/does make the game fairly hard to progress through. Technically possible now, though.

OMG completed! Nice! I've held off with playing this now for a few updates definitely can't wait to give it a go now that is complete

Last version I played was from a year ago so I imagine a lot of fresh new content for me to discover :D
Should be! That's 6 builds, which average around 20 scenes a build. So you've probably got around 120 scenes of content you haven't seen...and that's assuming you'd seen everything up that point ;-).

Enjoying and love this game. Also, Rellala IS difficult :FacePalm:. She triggers my OCD. Also, Lexie doesn't appear in my lover list at all, even though she is.
Rellala is 100% difficult. She's the only one of the Patron Spirits that actively avoids being found, story-wise. So getting her mark is the hardest ;-).

Hmmm...yep, that's a bug. I just checked and I never added Lexie to the 'current lovers' panel. Thanks for reporting it! She was the last one to get a Lover option, and apparently I forgot to add the check to the character screen. I've fixed it in my copy, but I'll hold off on releasing a bugfix patch. Given it just released to the Public, I'm sort of expecting a lot of minor bug reports -_-. So I'll wait until a bit later in the month before updating the release version, unless someone finds something seriously broken.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darksavior

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah, it was the futa issue. I made a bypass option for the Fairy Path on Jerta, so you can use that route to being a Spirit Champion without seeing any dicks at all. Pretty edge-case for people that play the game I think. Trying to avoid even the futa content would/does make the game fairly hard to progress through. Technically possible now, though.

Should be! That's 6 builds, which average around 20 scenes a build. So you've probably got around 120 scenes of content you haven't seen...and that's assuming you'd seen everything up that point ;-).

Rellala is 100% difficult. She's the only one of the Patron Spirits that actively avoids being found, story-wise. So getting her mark is the hardest ;-).

Hmmm...yep, that's a bug. I just checked and I never added Lexie to the 'current lovers' panel. Thanks for reporting it! She was the last one to get a Lover option, and apparently I forgot to add the check to the character screen. I've fixed it in my copy, but I'll hold off on releasing a bugfix patch. Given it just released to the Public, I'm sort of expecting a lot of minor bug reports -_-. So I'll wait until a bit later in the month before updating the release version, unless someone finds something seriously broken.
Started on it, the game has a substantial amount of content now and absolutely loving it!

I did find a bug though, in the room in the haven port normally you always have a picture with your character in the outfit like below;

But if you wear the Nymph's Seductress set the image is missing;

I've test the same outfit at Small Cottage, House on main island, Cottage on Rose Garden and there the images are there for this outfit

Haven't unlocked all the outfits yet and haven't tested all the outfits at all the rentals so not sure if this is the only missing image but or if there are more for other outfits

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Started on it, the game has a substantial amount of content now and absolutely loving it!

I did find a bug though, in the room in the haven port normally you always have a picture with your character in the outfit like below;

But if you wear the Nymph's Seductress set the image is missing;

I've test the same outfit at Small Cottage, House on main island, Cottage on Rose Garden and there the images are there for this outfit

Haven't unlocked all the outfits yet and haven't tested all the outfits at all the rentals so not sure if this is the only missing image but or if there are more for other outfits
Whew, that one took a bit of effort to track down! I did find the issue, though, literally a single number off in the image else if statements T-T. Ugh. Thanks for the bug report, I've implemented a fix on my copy, which I'll be putting out as a bugfix patch later in the month. Let me know if you spot any more like it :). The code for the wardrobe changes is something of a structural mess, since Twine doesn't allow for much in the way of code formatting (basically none, actually). That makes it easy for an error like that to slip through.

And I'm glad you're loving the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
how much of the sex is by choice? as in do i chose whom i do it with and what we do? or is this just a bunch of random sex scenes ?

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
how much of the sex is by choice? as in do i chose whom i do it with and what we do? or is this just a bunch of random sex scenes ?
Virtually 100%. Aside from a couple of scenes that the game warns you about (and are entirely avoidable), all scenes in the game are 100% avoidable. Content wise, you'll struggle to advance a bit if you want to completely avoid Male/Female content and struggle a lot more if you want to completely avoid Futa/Female as well. It is technically possible, however, to see most of the game with a pure lesbian character run.

All of my games put a heavy emphasis on consensual fun. And no, it's not random either. There are datable characters, factions, and a fair bit of underlying worldbuilding.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
what do you mean struggle to advance? like dose sex earn you gold or something?
I mean it will be hard to avoid Male/Female and Futa/Female scenes if you want to progress through the islands. You can, it just makes the game harder if you entirely want to avoid those.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I mean it will be hard to avoid Male/Female and Futa/Female scenes if you want to progress through the islands. You can, it just makes the game harder if you entirely want to avoid those.
ohh so its like some doors are locked behind dick? dose the game let me know witch ones so i can avoid them? or do i have to save scum?

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
ohh so its like some doors are locked behind dick? dose the game let me know witch ones so i can avoid them? or do i have to save scum?
Most of the time the male options are pretty obvious. Less so the Futa options. But most of the time you aren't actively warned. Given this is a TWINE game, though. You don't really need to save scum, so much as simply hit the back button in-game.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so going down nymph means you are a slut, but going down seductress means your more selective with your partners?
like will high nymph forces some events you might not want?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
gee i wonder what would happen if i wear this "free use" collar XD
well it dose say they cant do anything im not comfortable with..so can i set what can happen? like lock out all options other then lesbian encounters?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes