NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Brothel Mangement Core 1.png
Brothel Manager 2.png Brothel Manager 8.png Tara Training Core.png Tara Horn Training Blowjob 1.png Tara Horn Training Strapn Fuck 1.png Tara Fox Dom Hard 2.png Wendy Core.png Wendy Caged 2.png Wendy Fairy Transform Futa 2.png Wendy Fox Shabri 3.png Older Pervert Male Training 3.png Older Pervert Male 2 Render 3.png Older Pervert Day 3 Render 4.png Retired Elf Trainer 2.png Retired Elf Trainer Week 3 Render 3.png Retired Elf Trainer Week 2 Render 4.png Centaur Bondage 2.png Menu Plus Futa R Fuck 1.png Menu Plus Futa R Option 2.png

Whew! , and . Build 23 was a bit late as there were a few complications...but is is also the LAST FULL BUILD of the game. Per popular vote of my patrons, there will be an additional extra pack of around 15 scenes added in December, to fill in a few gaps/expand on a few content types. I'll also be doing some enhancement on older renders (which started with this build). For the most part, however, the game is now done. The extra scenes in December will be just that, extra scenes. As of build 23, all six endings are in the game, all Dateable characters have their full scene allotment, and so on! It was because of this being the last Full build of the game that it also ended up being massive. There are roughly 30 new scenes and 160+ new renders! More details on the content of the game are in the release notes below the links. Build 22, which is now the Public Build, was nearly as big, adding three new endings and just shy of 150 renders. I'll be refraining from calling it 'complete' until December. But, as far as major content goes, it is...after over 3 years in development!

-----

Web Link:

Downloadable Version:

-----

Build 22 Release Notes:

Build 23 Release Notes:

The primary content of the build is the addition of the Arena Champion and Brothel Manager Endings.

Arena Champion Ending - Accessed via Lyra the Fight Coordinator, once you reach the requirements. This ending features a branching path depending on your previous weapon of choice! Train under Master Rosh the Swordsman or Recca the Bladed Whip expert! Challenge Fiona and Louie...and get ambushed by responsibilities!

Brothel Manager Ending - The counterpart ending to the Premium Rose Girl Ending, in this ending (originally accessed via Ryla the Mistress of Acolytes once you meet the requirements) you take over management of the Premium Rose Girl Program, training and promoting two new girls to prove you have what it takes!

- Lexie's New Date: Lexie has a new date option, if she's your lover! She's found an interest in bondage, and somehow gotten her hands on some custom gear sized for her Centaur body!

- Menu Plus at the Jolly Rodger: There are new scenes available for the Menu Plus menu at the Jolly Rodger!

- Enhancement to Old Renders: I've upgraded both hardware and rendering software multiple times since Haven's Port first started. While there's no realistic way to bring the early renders fully up to the current quality, I've done by best to enhance and clean up some of the early renders. Specifically, the Jolly Rodger content and the Clothing Shop content have gotten some enhancement. I'll likely do more of the same in the extra December build.

- LOTS of bug fixes. Seriously, I found so many old bugs no one has ever reported while testing this build T-T.

- Credits updated!

Last edited:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I've got fame, nymph and seductress over 1000 but nothings triggered
The most likely thing you're missing is the Spirit Champion Reputation Tier. In order to trigger any of the endings, you need to reach the Spirit Champion reputation, by earning a Spirit Mark from one of the six patrons spirits of the isles. They can be found, three each, on Jerta and Rose Garden.

divisits

Oct 8, 2021
NovusPeregrine,帖子:12144573,会员:308361 said:
你最有可能错过的是精神冠军声望等级。为了触发任何 结局,您需要通过从岛屿的六个守护神之一那里获得精神标记来达到精神冠军的声誉。在杰尔塔和玫瑰园可以找到它们,各三个。
[/引用]
Besides the fairy on the Jerta island, who are the other 5?

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Besides the fairy on the Jerta island, who are the other 5?
There are 3 Spirits on Jerta, one each for the Fairy, Centaur, and Orc groups. There are three more on Rose Garden. A Sphinx connected to the Theater, a Kitsune connected to the Center for Advanced Pleasures, and a Planar connected to the Tea Shop. Admittedly, the Rose Garden trio are a bit less intuitive to trigger, with the Planar probably being the hardest single one to find (though there are actual game lore reasons for that).

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
I'm curious about something, I did download the game a while ago though I still haven't tried it. I came back to it to see if there's any update and I see that the latest build here is about 1GB, whereas the earlier build I downloaded was much larger, is there any specific reason for it ?

1701232301063.png

Are there been cut content ? Or huge size optimization ?

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I'm curious about something, I did download the game a while ago though I still haven't tried it. I came back to it to see if there's any update and I see that the latest build here is about 1GB, whereas the earlier build I downloaded was much larger, is there any specific reason for it ?

View attachment 3126578

Are there been cut content ? Or huge size optimization ?
Yes to the optimization, no to the content cut. Past a certain point the size got out of hand and I stopped offering the PNG version of the game. Newer versions all use webp compression, hence the much smaller total game size. Honestly, the quality difference is small enough that most of the reason I offered the PNG version for as long as I did was for Safari users. Safari didn't natively support webp until fairly recently. One they finally got with the program, the last real reason to keep offering the completely uncompressed version was gone.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Yes to the optimization, no to the content cut. Past a certain point the size got out of hand and I stopped offering the PNG version of the game. Newer versions all use webp compression, hence the much smaller total game size. Honestly, the quality difference is small enough that most of the reason I offered the PNG version for as long as I did was for Safari users. Safari didn't natively support webp until fairly recently. One they finally got with the program, the last real reason to keep offering the completely uncompressed version was gone.
I see, thanks for the explanation. (y)

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Teashop Planar Flirt 1.png Teashop Planar Flirt 4.png Center Futa Tentacle 2.png Center Futa Tentacle 3.png Chastity Fitting 2.png Hall Cute Gobbo 2.png Hall Cute Gobbo 3.png Hall Futa Rope Bunny 2.png Hall Futa Rope Bunny 3.png Hall Futa Threesome 1.png Hall Futa Threesome 3.png Jolly Rodger Futa Fuck 1.png Jolly Rodger Futa Fuck 3.png Rose Garden Masturbation Chastity 1.png Rose Garden Masturbation Chastity 3.png Rose Haven Chastity 2.png Rose Haven Chastity 4.png Rose Haven Chastity 5.png Slime Girl Chastity 1.png Slime Girl Chastity 4.png Troll Stripper 2.png Troll Stripper 3.png

Alright everyone! On the 31st of December, I released (aside from any bugfixes) for my Patrons. The game ended with over 420 unique scenes, just shy of 380,000 words of content, and 2,418 individual renders. This game is massive and sprawling, includes a ridiculous number of content types, and has been over 3 years (closer to 4!) in the making! Suffice it to say I'm quite pleased to finally be polishing this game off, and pretty bloody happy with what I accomplished along the way. There aren't many games that ever reach anywhere remotely close to this one in size and scope, and most of those are pure text games. Which Haven's Port obviously isn't.

As for what, specifically, was in the Final Build (Build 24), it was mostly a pack of general scenes intended to flesh out specific content types. Eight new Chastity Enabled Scenes, Five new Futa Enabled Scenes, and another five scenes for a couple of locations that were a bit too empty. It also added some major quality-of-life overhauls and fixes. Such as allowing you to just flat out buy a chastity belt and voluntarily wear it, access to the Outfit Menu from the Jerta Isle Beach House (previously impossible for Loreish reasons), and a major effort to do some enhancement on the Port Island renders to improve their quality to be a bit closer to what I managed later on. There's still a quality disparity between early, mid, and late game. I went through three sets of hardware replacements, plus software upgrades, over the development of Haven's Port. So that was inevitable. But I fixed some of the worst offenders as best I could, at least!

Of course, with any Patron-Only Build of this game (or any of my games), also comes a . Which, in this case, happens to have been the single largest build I ever released for Haven's Port. Build 23 was a massive addition, so much so that I actually had to delay its release a few days just to get everything squeezed in! It contained two new endings, plus some new dates and miscellaneous extras. A total of between 25 and 31 scenes (depending on how you count major variants), and the first round of image enhancements I did for the Port Island (which I continued in Build 24, ultimately doing enhancement on something like 90% of the Port Island content). Links to the new Public Release are below, as well as a link for the release posts for the builds ;-). Enjoy!

P.S. This isn't the end of making games for me, of course! Don't forget that I still have Left Hand Magic in production ;-)!

Download/Play Links!

Web Release:

Downloads

----

Build 23 Release Notes:

Release Notes for Build 24/Final Build

This build was focused on expanding the options for certain types of content, as well as filling in a few locations so they don't seem as empty! The following were added to the game:

- 8 New Chastity Enabled Scenes

- 5 New Futa Enabled Scenes

- 3 New Scenes for The Acolytes' Hall

- 2 New Scenes for the Tea Shop

- The Ability to Purchase a Chastity Belt for Voluntary Use. Find it at the Pet Shop, Equip it in any of the Player Homes.

- The Ability to change outfits from the Jerta Island Beach House

- Overhauls of 90%+ of the Port Island renders, to improve their quality as much as possible without a total remake.

- A Revamped and Improved Tutorial

- A Looooottt of Bugfixes and Typo Fixes

- The usual Credits Update

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Haven's Port [Build 23] [Novus]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HavensPort-B23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Is there a Guide ?? I really don't understand this game i can get past becoming a resident but thats it
There is an official guide, but it's a Patreon reward. However, I don't mind answering specific questions. The Reputation Teirs, in particular, can be a little obtuse, so:

Resident Level Reputation: When you first reach 50 fame/infamy, you can Tier Up to become an actual Resident of the island, instead of just an Unknown. In order to do so, however, you must find yourself a sponsor! Specifically, you need to get an introduction to Captain Arylin Temlin of the Wave Mistress. You can get this introduction by getting to know either Lyana(Bartender/Owner of the Jolly Rodger), or Jazerhra (Owner of the Magic Shop). Both of them, as of Build 3, have Relationship Counters in the Character Menu. You need to earn 10 Reputation Points (I’ll likely turn this in to a status in the longer run) with them, before you can get their help. This is easy to do by Talking/Chatting with them, Working for them, or Having Sex with them. Once you have enough Relationship Points with them, a new option will appear in their Talk/Chat menus, saying that they have an offer for you. That offer is to take you to a Party, where they will introduce you to Captain Temlin of the Wave Mistress. From there, events are linear, so just follow along!

Citizen Level Reputation: When you reach 100 fame/infamy, you can Tier Up to become a Citizen of the Haven Islands. Just like before, you must find a sponsor! For this, there are two options, Captain Arylin Temlin of the Wave Mistress, or Mother Gloria of the Rose Haven. Each have their own requirements, in addition to the fame requirement, before they will sponsor you. In the case of Captain Temlin, you must raise your Pirate Job Skill to 10 or higher. In the case of Mother Gloria, you must complete all FOUR of the trainings available at the Rose Haven. Three of those are a linear progression of simply needing more Seductress points to unlock them. The fourth, however, is the Futa training that can only been done by using a transformation potion at the Magic Shop, then visiting the Rose Haven as a futa.

Once you meet the requirements for one of them, visit them and there will be an option in their menu saying that they have an offer for you. Accept this offer and you will be sent to the Commander of the Raiding Fleet to be granted Citizenship. This, in turn, unlocks the Ferry to the Main Island.

Faction Level Reputation: Become a Rose Acolyte or Fleet Faction Member. Unlock Requirements for the Rose Acolyte are:

1) Complete your training at the Rose Haven 2) Been tested for working at the Brothel and 3) Have 25 Seductress Points or higher. Note that, in this case, only permeant points count, not temporary additions from titles or outfits. Once you meet the conditions, go to the Brothel Mistress and Chat with her, there will be a new option that will start things off. This ultimately unlocks the following scene set.

For the Fleet Faction they are:

You need a recommendation to join the faction. You can get it from one of two people:

1)Lyra the Fight Coordinator will offer one if you have Pirate Job Skill of 10 or more and general Combat Skill of 8 or more. 2) The Fleet Commander will offer you her recommendation if you find her while exploring the Port Island in fairy form. Requires Pirate Job Skill of 10 or more and general Combat Skill of 5 or more.

Once you have one of these recommendations, you can access the Adventurer’s Guild from the Main Island Docks.

Spirit Champion Level Reputation: Get a Spirit Mark from any of the six Patrons Spirits of the Isles (3 on Jerta, 3 on Rose Garden). Frankly, just playing the content on the two islands will guide you to them fairly well, so I'm not going to bother outlining exactly how to find each one here (the Patreon Guide does have the details). This is the last reputation tier that opens up the game Endings.

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
What are the requirements for Fleet Admiral? i've seen ship girl pop up but not the former

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
What are the requirements for Fleet Admiral? i've seen ship girl pop up but not the former
Here you go:

The Fleet Admiral

After becoming a Spirit Champion, Faction Endings open up. Each faction has one ‘leader’ and one ‘follower’ type ending. The Fleet Admiral is the ‘leader’ ending for the Fleet Faction. The ‘leader’ and ‘follower’ endings are incompatible, since they share some story elements. Starting one will lock you out of the other, so make sure to save if you want to experience both! In addition to having a Spirit Mark from one of the Isles Patron Spirits, it has the following Unlock Requirements: Pirate Job Skill 20+, you must already be a member of the Fleet Faction, and you can’t already be a Ship’s Girl. Once you meet these requirements, use the ‘Visit the Fleet Commander for Work’ option from the Port Island, that you gained upon becoming a full member of the fleet. If all requirements have been met, she will have a (Spirit Champion) option for you.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes