• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Why does it say "animation" in the tags?
Haven't seen any animations yet.
Because the admins of this site are complete and total assholes who refuse to edit the tags when I've asked them too? There is no animation and no rape either. But they refuse to remove the tags. In particular, I've asked repeatedly for the Rape tag to be removed, since I explicitly don't include it in any of my games. Ever. I asked so often that they eventually threatened to ban me if I kept asking. So I gave up.

I should probably request edit authority for the main post. I've done that with two of my other games in the past. But it's just one more thing for me to manage when I'm already juggling too many things to keep in the air as is.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Because the admins of this site are complete and total assholes who refuse to edit the tags when I've asked them too? There is no animation and no rape either. But they refuse to remove the tags. In particular, I've asked repeatedly for the Rape tag to be removed, since I explicitly don't include it in any of my games. Ever. I asked so often that they eventually threatened to ban me if I kept asking. So I gave up.

I should probably request edit authority for the main post. I've done that with two of my other games in the past. But it's just one more thing for me to manage when I'm already juggling too many things to keep in the air as is.
Wait, I thought the OP was allowed to edit tags as much as they wanted. Can't you contact them and have them do it instead of the admins?

Reactions: Ionenschatten

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

I Fixed the tags, not all of us are complete assholes ;);)

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I Fixed the tags, not all of us are complete assholes ;);)
Thank you! I tried for weeks to get someone to fix that. Got some very nasty and unfriendly replies :cry:. One very much less important detail (seriously, the post tags were WAY more important, thank you), if you're feeling even more extra awesome?

NopeTags.jpg

Both tags are still present in the Genre listing. Nowhere near as important. So thanks, even if you don't take the time to fix those :).

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Thank you! I tried for weeks to get someone to fix that. Got some very nasty and unfriendly replies :cry:. One very much less important detail (seriously, the post tags were WAY more important, thank you), if you're feeling even more extra awesome?

View attachment 2821377

Both tags are still present in the Genre listing. Nowhere near as important. So thanks, even if you don't take the time to fix those :).
ah don't worry i can take care of it for you ;);)

both tags are removed from genre in the main OP :cool::cool:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Vikiing Swat 1 - Copy.png
Alexia First Mate 2 - Copy.png Alexia First Mate 4 - Copy.png Alexia First Mate 5 - Copy.png Fleet Admiral Epilouge 7 - Copy.png Fleet Admiral Epilouge 8 - Copy.png Foreign Port 3 - Copy.png Foreign Port 5 - Copy.png Premium Rose Girl Intro 2 - Copy.png Premium Rose Girl Intro 6 - Copy.png Premium Rose Girl Intro 7 - Copy.png PRG Futas 3 - Copy.png PRG Futas 4 - Copy.png PRG Futas 6 - Copy.png Rose Premium Epilouge 4 - Copy.png Rose Premium Epilouge 5 - Copy.png Rose Premium Epilouge 6 - Copy.png Ship Girl Epilouge 1 - Copy.png Ship Girl Epilouge 2 - Copy.png Ship Girl Oufitting 3 - Copy.png Ship's Girl Female Service 3 - Copy.png Ship's Girl Male Service 2 - Copy.png Ship's Girl Orgy 1 - Copy.png Storm Surge First Mate 4 - Copy.png Storm Surge First Mate 5 - Copy.png Storm Surge First Mate 6 - Copy.png Storm Surge First Mate 7 - Copy.png War Fleet Female 1 - Copy.png War Fleet Female 3 - Copy.png

It's that time again! to my $5+ Patrons yesterday, and the was released just a few hours ago! Both builds were large-scale, with 21 scenes each, many of those scenes well above the average scene length too.

Build 21 wrapped up the remaining date content of the game. Jazerhra and Lexie got a solid dose of new content, and Fiona and Akari got a final date each. It also introduced the first ending to the game, a faction-neutral option to become The Merchant Princess, including an Epilogue. Though hitting any given ending does NOT prevent you from continuing to play ;-). That would be silly for a free-roam game like this!

Build 22, meanwhile, zeroed in on diversifying the end game with another trio of endings. The Fleet Admiral, Ship's Girl, and Premium Rose Girl endings. All with 7 scenes each, including an individual epilogue. Some more details about those endings can be seen in the release notes below!

-------------

Links:

Web Build:

Download Links

--------------

Build 21 Release Notes:

Build 22 Release Notes:

Haven's Port Build 22 adds three new Endings to the game. Each ending consists of six scenes, plus an Epilogue scene.

- Fleet Admiral Ending: Start your path to becoming an Admiral of the Fleet by speaking with the Fleet Commander after hitting certain requirements! She'll put you on the path to be first a Captain, and then much more!

- Ship's Girl Ending: Likewise accessible through the Fleet Commander if all requirements are met, becoming a Ship's Girl might just be for you! Become a free-use girl for the crew of a Ship of the Line as it sets out on long voyages...

- Premium Rose Girl: Accessible through the Brothel Mistress once you meet all requirements, the life of a high-class Rose Girl with a highly select client list might be the life for you!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HavensPort-B21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Codes actual version:

CHEAT CODEDESCRIPTION
NiceThings
+2000 Gold​
GoldenGirl
+10 Fame​
WhoNeedsPanties
+10 Nymph Points​
LacyLife
+10 Seduce Points​
B9Fix
This is a Fix for Build 9 Varaibles. Only use on broken...​
PirateBoost
Pirate Skill Set to 10​
RelBoost
Lyana and Jazerhra Relationshop +10​
ResetPoints
Seductress and Nymph Points Reset to Zero​
LessSexyMuscle
Combat Skill reset to 0​
iSlut
+50 Nymph Points​
Iamthefame
+100 Fame​
MioneLover
No description, change MioneLover to 1 and ChastityBelt to 0​
JessicaRabbit
+50 Seductress Points​
AllLovers
Dev's literally said: "it will break shit!"​

batanegra

May 8, 2017
What about the conditions triggered by The Merchant Princess and Jazerhra? hard to find them
For Jaz you have to use first sexy black straps and she ask you on a date, then drink the futa potion, return to the magic shop and ask her on a date, after that, when you talk to her you can progress

RelBoost
Lyana and Jazerhra Relationshop +10
This code is wrong in the HTML, it says =10 no +=10, so it always set the relationship to 10

Reactions: Charona

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
For Jaz you have to use first sexy black straps and she ask you on a date, then drink the futa potion, return to the magic shop and ask her on a date, after that, when you talk to her you can progress

This code is wrong in the HTML, it says =10 no +=10, so it always set the relationship to 10
I only shared the cheats and their descriptions, then each one is handled as I want :oops: If you want that instead of adding x points in a certain feature for xxxxxxxxxx, that's left to your free will.

divisits

Oct 8, 2021

How to do it? I walked into the magic shop and nothing happened

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I only shared the cheats and their descriptions, then each one is handled as I want :oops: If you want that instead of adding x points in a certain feature for xxxxxxxxxx, that's left to your free will.
No no, im saying that the description of the effect is wrong, it doesn't increment the relatioship, but it set it to 10, like the pirate cheat

How to do it? I walked into the magic shop and nothing happened
maybe enough relationship/fame/nymp/seduce? idk exactly how much it was, but with that clothes and going in and out (he, bad pun) i got the first date

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
No no, im saying that the description of the effect is wrong, it doesn't increment the relatioship, but it set it to 10, like the pirate cheat

maybe enough relationship/fame/nymp/seduce? idk exactly how much it was, but with that clothes and going in and out (he, bad pun) i got the first date
As to the Jazehra thing, it's a 50/50 random chance on entering the shop in that outfit. I honestly keep meaning to change that trigger, since I didn't really use outfit triggers anywhere else in the game (aside from a few nudity triggers on the Port Island). It keeps slipping my mind while I'm going to the coding for each build. The trigger is a leftover from a very early build of the game. Like build 2 or 3, I think.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
As to the Jazehra thing, it's a 50/50 random chance on entering the shop in that outfit. I honestly keep meaning to change that trigger, since I didn't really use outfit triggers anywhere else in the game (aside from a few nudity triggers on the Port Island). It keeps slipping my mind while I'm going to the coding for each build. The trigger is a leftover from a very early build of the game. Like build 2 or 3, I think.
Interesting, i was fumbling trying to see if she reacted (or anyone actually) to the clothes, and that's when it actually happened, just dumb luck

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

divisits

Oct 8, 2021
batanegra,帖子:11640478,会员:27724 said:
不不,我是说效果的描述是错误的,它没有增加关系,而是将其设置为10,就像盗版作弊一样

也许有足够的关系/名气/性欲/诱惑?我不知道具体多少钱,但有了那件衣服,进进出出(他,糟糕的双关语)我得到了第一次约会
[/引用]
我想我已经做得足够了,反复进出商店而没有触发

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes