NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I guess there must be many lovers exept Sylvia, but i havent any options. Could some1 tell me the names of possible lovers?
Currently, the following people are Dateable. Note that Akari and Jazerha can't be asked to be lovers yet. The others all can.

Jazerha (Magic Shop - Port Island)
Syliva (Rose Brothel - Main Island)
Miona (Rose Brothel Baths - Main Island - Has Unlock Conditions)
Mione (Rose Brothel Baths - Main Island - Has Unlock Conditions)
Fiona (Arena Main Island - Has Unlock Conditions)
Louie (Arena Main Island - Has Unlock Conditions)
Akari (Acolytes Hall - Rose Garden)

Whaaaat? Really? That's awesome! I did not at all expect that path to be adjusted, thanks! <3
I've always intended the 'main' path of the game to be accessible while keeping to a purely lesbian character. Not easily and some content will never be accessible that way. But I don't want to lock off an entire island behind a Male x Female encounter. That was a pure accident which I intend to fix. I just forgot this time :-(.

Can someone share build 19?
:mad: *Whacks the pirate with a newspaper*

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It's spelled "worshipped"
Technically "worshiped" is correct if the writing is in American English, "worshipped" is British English (and my PC actually marked it as spelled wrong, which I find amusing.)

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
New Haven's Port Cheats

NiceThings = +2000 Gold

GoldenGirl = + 10 Fame

WhoNeedsPanties = + 10 Nymph Points

LacyLife = + 10 Sedutress Points

ResetPoints = Set Nymph and Secutress Points to Zero

SexyMuscle = +5 Combat Skill

LessSexyMuscle = Resets Combat skill to Zero (For use exploring certain scene outcomes at the arena)

RelBoost = Jazerhra and Lyana relationshop boost + 10

Reactions: hugox527

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I actually found some overlooked typos and spelling errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, this part here doesn't let you back out
View attachment 2442855
Thanks! Everything is self-edited, with a little help from Grammarly, so things slip through the cracks. I'll look into the typos on my copy. Not worth releasing a patch for I think, but I'll get them fixed before the next build release!

chefellz

Sep 7, 2020
New Haven's Port Cheats

NiceThings = +2000 Gold

GoldenGirl = + 10 Fame

WhoNeedsPanties = + 10 Nymph Points

LacyLife = + 10 Sedutress Points

ResetPoints = Set Nymph and Secutress Points to Zero

SexyMuscle = +5 Combat Skill

LessSexyMuscle = Resets Combat skill to Zero (For use exploring certain scene outcomes at the arena)

RelBoost = Jazerhra and Lyana relationshop boost + 10
don't work

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
What does the Intro include? The whole starting area? And how much do I need to grind rep for rosegirl training for to finally start?

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I don't like how some tasks like the spy ones force you to have sex with a man especially when you're trying to do an all-lesbian playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 123abc456789

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I don't like how some tasks like the spy ones force you to have sex with a man especially when you're trying to do an all-lesbian playthrough.
That one (the required one at least), is actually slated to get an alternate option in the next build, specifically for that reason. Currently, so far as I know, that scene is the only critical-path scene that stops an all-lesbian playthrough. I never made the game explicitly for that sort of playthrough, but I did/do want to make it at least possible.

Reactions: larryjameson69

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Planar at the Teashop 3.png Kitsuine Garden 2-2.png Orc Patron 2.png Shaman Challenge 5.png Shaman Challenge 7.png Milking Adventure 5.png Milking Adventure 7.png Tickle Test 3.png Tickle Test 5.png Akari Rope Bunny Date 4.png Miona Rose Date 7.png Sylvia Rose Date 2.png Mione Rose Date 2.png Rose Garden Louie Date 3.png

It's that time again! A new build of Haven's Port (Build 20) . Which also means that !

Build 19 was a decently sized build, adding 18 new scenes and 115 new renders. It focused on building up Rose Garden, as well as adding the first Patron Spirit for said island. Also included was a new date for Akari and more content for the Theater and Center for Advanced Pleasures. You can see the release notes ...

Build 20 is HUGE. It may only at 19 new scenes...but it has 148 new renders. This is on account of the vast majority of the new scenes being medium-length or longer scenes, instead of general scenes. Included are ALL THREE of the remaining Patron Spirits for the Islands and their questlines. Meaning that all six of those are now fully functional in-game. Additionally, the build included a new player home, as well as a significant infusion of new Date content. Akari got two new dates, while Louie, Mione, Miona, and Slyvia also got one each of their own. This build just about wraps up both Rose Garden and Jerta Island, leaving just a few dates and some chastity/futa support to add in a future build. We're starting to get geuningly close to the end-game...which is good, since the game is also starting to strain the TWINE engine. Not on the player side, where size doesn't really matter. But on the developer side where the Twine App is now actively lagging due to the number of passages the game has...

Anyway...links! And...a small note. Since Safari has gotten off its high horse and finally added webp support, I am no longer providing PNG versions of the game. It was being provided previously pretty much entirely for the handful of Safari users. Webp is almost identical in quality...and 1/10 the size -_-.

--------------

Game Links:

Online Version:

--------------

Release Notes for Build 19:

Build 20 Release Notes:

This build focused on two things, introducing the remaining Patron Spirits of the Haven Isles, and completing Rose Garden. Nineteen new scenes, with 148 new renders, were added. A more complete listing of what was added:

- Revka: A patron spirit of Rose Garden, was added. She has the usual mini-quest line of three scenes. Considering hanging around the Center for Advanced Pleasure if you want to find her...

- Rellala: A Patron Spirit of Rose Garden, was added. The hardest single Patron to find...you can encounter her under specific circumstances in the Acolyte's Hall. After which she'll reappear at the Tea Shop at a specific time of day...

- Kyrene: A Patron Spirit of Jerta , was added. Play enough of a certain game to be approached about her in the tavern...

- A New Home: Rose Garden now has it's own rentable property. An Eastern-Themed Cottage complete with mini-hot spring.

- New Masturbation Scenes for the new house.

- New Date Scenes for Louie, Miona, Mione, and Sylvia, available from the new house.

- Akari can now become your Lover, unlocking two new date scenes.

- (Minor) The Fleet Faction can now be completely unlocked via a 100% lesbian play through (I think). The only scene I'm aware of (as part of the Spy Training) that had a required Female/Male encounter, now has an alternate option for a Female/Female encounter instead.

- Various minor bug and type fixes throughout the game. Including a few that I think have probably been around for, like, a dozen builds. But no one told me about them T-T.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
New update, great! May I ask if the public version contains the planned edit to the Rose Accolyte path that allows to evade m/f scenes involving the protagonist? If so I know which route to try out next :cool:

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
The Cheats for the new version:

* NiceThings ==> +2000 Gold
* GoldenGirl ==> +10 Fame
* WhoNeedsPanties == > +10 Nymph
* LacyLife ==> +10 Seduce
* ResetPoints == > Seductress and Nymph Points Reset to Zero!
* RelBoost ==> Lyana and Jazerhra Relationshop +10
* PirateBoost ==> Pirate Skill Set to 10
* SexyMuscle ==> +5 Combat Skill
* LessSexyMuscle ==> Combat Skill rest to zero!
* Iamthefame ==> +100 Fame
* iSlut ==> +50 Nymph
* JessicaRabbit ==> +50 Seductress
* MioneLover == > It does what it says...
* AllLovers ==> Don't use this, seriously, it will break shit! (yeah, DON'T!)

That's all. Tested all of them and they work with no issue... even the dangerous ones...

Have fun lads

(BaasB sorry for this, but I think these should be put on the main page)

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
The Cheats for the new version:

* NiceThings ==> +2000 Gold
* GoldenGirl ==> +10 Fame
* WhoNeedsPanties == > +10 Nymph
* LacyLife ==> +10 Seduce
* ResetPoints == > Seductress and Nymph Points Reset to Zero!
* RelBoost ==> Lyana and Jazerhra Relationshop +10
* PirateBoost ==> Pirate Skill Set to 10
* SexyMuscle ==> +5 Combat Skill
* LessSexyMuscle ==> Combat Skill rest to zero!
* Iamthefame ==> +100 Fame
* iSlut ==> +50 Nymph
* JessicaRabbit ==> +50 Seductress
* MioneLover == > It does what it says...
* AllLovers ==> Don't use this, seriously, it will break shit! (yeah, DON'T!)

That's all. Tested all of them and they work with no issue... even the dangerous ones...

Have fun lads

(BaasB sorry for this, but I think these should be put on the main page)
I don't really mind them being here. They are so easy to access in a TWINE game that I can't really stop it without disabling them. But if they end up in the main post, I will flat-out disable them in the Public Builds going forward. They are supposed to be a Patron reward. People can at least take the thirty seconds needed to search the thread for them to at least consider maybe being a supporter...

Last edited:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
New update, great! May I ask if the public version contains the planned edit to the Rose Accolyte path that allows to evade m/f scenes involving the protagonist? If so I know which route to try out next :cool:
Nope :-(. And the path I fixed in Build 20 is actually for the Fleet Faction, not the Order of the Rose. The Fleet faction had (to my awareness) only a single point where there was forced MxF content. That being the Spy Training where you were Auctioned off by the slavers. THAT has been altered in Build 20, but not Build 19. Which means becoming a Fleet Member and fully accessing the Isle of Jerta is totally possible with a pure lesbian run as of Build 20. But not the Public Build 19.

The Rose Acolyte path is an entirely different animal, as there are multiple points of conflict and those points are lore-centric. In order to become a Rose Acolyte you have to both train to be a Rose Girl in the first place and then pass the test to work at the Brothel too. Both require MxF scenes. Which...is Lore Compliant. The entire premise of Rose Girls is that they are intended to be non-discriminatory and cross-trained to handle just about anything. Any gender, any race, without judgment. The exotics training also requires a MxF action, come to think of it. I'd have to do a lot of tweaking to make that path accessible...and I don't really want to, since it I would be breaking my own world lore to do it.

To be honest, I'm not even sure I could at this point. As I don't know if I still retain all the files needed to add new scenes to the Rose Haven. I probably have them, but I know their lighting rigs are completely unusable at the very least. I had a similar problem adding content to the Dockside Gloryhole and the Magic Shop. But both of those were relatively easy to rebuild. The Rose Haven wasn't a single location, but several, all of which would need to be updated.

That's not saying I won't do it, by the way. Only that I'm still kinda figuring out a way for it to make sense...if there even is one. I don't like the idea of locking Rose Garden entirely off for pure lesbian runs, but I've linked it too heavily with becoming a Rose Acolyte. I'm not quite sure if there's a way to change the requirements that makes sense without rewriting some of the game's Lore. I can fix the Brothel test easy. It's the other two, the Rose Girl training and the Exotics Training, that I'm not sure what to do with.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Nope :-(. And the path I fixed in Build 20 is actually for the Fleet Faction, not the Order of the Rose. The Fleet faction had (to my awareness) only a single point where there was forced MxF content. That being the Spy Training where you were Auctioned off by the slavers. THAT has been altered in Build 20, but not Build 19. Which means becoming a Fleet Member and fully accessing the Isle of Jerta is totally possible with a pure lesbian run as of Build 20. But not the Public Build 19.

The Rose Acolyte path is an entirely different animal, as there are multiple points of conflict and those points are lore-centric. In order to become a Rose Acolyte you have to both train to be a Rose Girl in the first place and then pass the test to work at the Brothel too. Both require MxF scenes. Which...is Lore Compliant. The entire premise of Rose Girls is that they are intended to be non-discriminatory and cross-trained to handle just about anything. Any gender, any race, without judgment. The exotics training also requires a MxF action, come to think of it. I'd have to do a lot of tweaking to make that path accessible...and I don't really want to, since it I would be breaking my own world lore to do it.

To be honest, I'm not even sure I could at this point. As I don't know if I still retain all the files needed to add new scenes to the Rose Haven. I probably have them, but I know their lighting rigs are completely unusable at the very least. I had a similar problem adding content to the Dockside Gloryhole and the Magic Shop. But both of those were relatively easy to rebuild. The Rose Haven wasn't a single location, but several, all of which would need to be updated.

That's not saying I won't do it, by the way. Only that I'm still kinda figuring out a way for it to make sense...if there even is one. I don't like the idea of locking Rose Garden entirely off for pure lesbian runs, but I've linked it too heavily with becoming a Rose Acolyte. I'm not quite sure if there's a way to change the requirements that makes sense without rewriting some of the game's Lore. I can fix the Brothel test easy. It's the other two, the Rose Girl training and the Exotics Training, that I'm not sure what to do with.
Ohh, I see, I must have missunderstood you. No, these are fair reasons, even though (I wrote that before I think) in my humble opinion it is kinda hyppocritical of the Order to preach about being oneself and everything & then force their members into sexual situations outside of their own, sexual orientation. That is not really a problem in a way because it very much fits with most other religious institutions, I just am not sure if the order is meant to be like that. I wanna point out that I do not criticize your writing or worldbuilding there at all, I hope it doesn't sound like it, I'm trying to kinda raise a point that could be used as an angle to edit the stuff. It is very believable the way it is now, it's just me presenting an idea.

The thing is, as you say, the current status quo comes from the close link between 2 - theoretically - not identical paths. But you are a human being and you have 2 very big, good games to take care off atm with Haven's Port and Left Hand Magic, so by all means I do understand if you decide that you don't want to do major rewrites even if just for that.

If you say you'd feel happier with keeping the content as is that is also completely fair and understandable. Thank you for being so adamant about completely cleaning up the flee-faction stuff for people who are as iffy as me about M/F content. I'm glad I can fully enjoy the game without save-scumming or skipping through stuff, and I was having a good time even before that, for the most part, it's not as if you don't have a lot of f/f scenes (and I like what I've seen so far a lot).

Just know that, in case you have the time, mind, energy and wish to - at some point - open up the Order path for strict f/f routes to it would be really, really, cool. :) Thank you for even remotely considering it, no matter the final decision.

Last edited:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I downloaded it and there is no exe or installer? Only images and a html file?
...yes? It's an HTML game. Just like every other TWINE game in existence. Open the html file and it will open the game in your default browser.

Ohh, I see, I must have missunderstood you. No, these are fair reasons, even though (I wrote that before I think) in my humble opinion it is kinda hyppocritical of the Order to preach about being oneself and everything & then force their members into sexual situations outside of their own, sexual orientation. That is not really a problem in a way because it very much fits with most other religious institutions, I just am not sure if the order is meant to be like that. I wanna point out that I do not criticize your writing or worldbuilding there at all, I hope it doesn't sound like it, I'm trying to kinda raise a point that could be used as an angle to edit the stuff. It is very believable the way it is now, it's just me presenting an idea.

The thing is, as you say, the current status quo comes from the close link between 2 - theoretically - not identical paths. But you are a human being and you have 2 very big, good games to take care off atm with Haven's Port and Left Hand Magic, so by all means I do understand if you decide that you don't want to do major rewrites even if just for that.

If you say you'd feel happier with keeping the content as is that is also completely fair and understandable. Thank you for being so adamant about completely cleaning up the flee-faction stuff for people who are as iffy as me about M/F content. I'm glad I can fully enjoy the game without save-scumming or skipping through stuff, and I was having a good time even before that, for the most part, it's not as if you don't have a lot of f/f scenes (and I like what I've seen so far a lot).

Just know that, in case you have the time, mind, energy and wish to - at some point - open up the Order path for strict f/f routes to it would be really, really, cool. :) Thank you for even remotely considering it, no matter the final decision.
No, I think I did say that I'd try to open up the Rose Garden path at some point. I just ran into problems doing so.

As for the Order of the Rose, I think you've not quite gotten the right impression there. Though I don't honestly remember how deep I went into the Lore in-game at this point. I'd have to re-read the Rose Haven sections from clear back near the beginning. They aren't a religious group. They follow a creed and set of beliefs. But that's as true of the boy scouts as it is of a religious group. Their whole thing isn't about 'understanding oneself' at all. It's about 'serving the needs of others.' Typically the sexual needs, since it's the Haven Isles, but it also includes needs of companionship and so on. They are actually modeled somewhat directly on the Geisha of Japan, only slanted toward sexuality because, well, it's an adult game. Joining their order is supposed to be choosing that isn't about yourself, but about serving others. Which is why they train Rose Girls to serve all types, not just their own personal preferences. The members are supposed to be what the client needs, rather than it all being about them. It's their opposite numbers in the Fleet that are the 'Free Love' types, who are all about exploring their own needs and desires. They were always supposed to be two sides of a coin.

What I could do is create an alternate path to being an Acolyte. One that lets you become such not by being a Rose Girl, but by working your way up a hierarchy inside the brothel. Becoming a sort of pseudo-idol like Miona is. That would resolve the issue. But I'm not sure I want to put that much time into it. I'm actively in the process of trying to finish Haven's Port. As in, I'm hoping to be done with the game entirely in another two builds. Three at the absolute most. The game's size is starting to be an issue on the development side, as I think I've mentioned in a few places. The actual TWINE App I use for coding is actively lagging pretty badly at this point, making it hard to work on.

Moreover, I'm reaching the end of my original plans anyway. There's some end-game content I need to add, allowing you to become a faction leader, merchant, etc. Essentially, epilogue-type content of what you 'go on to become,' though going through them won't actually stop you from continuing to play. There are a few people that need more Date content (Which actually WASN'T in the original plan. I added the Dates because I was unhappy with the shallowness of all the characters. It annoyed the writer in me). And I'd like to expand the Futa and Chastity content options somewhat. But aside from that, I'm pretty much at the end of the originally planned content for the game. There were only ever intended to be the four islands, as I learned painful lessons about the hard limits on how big a TWINE game could get before having issues when I did The Dungeon of Lewdity. The hardcap on file size I ran into with that game has actually been fixed by the TWINE developer(s) since then. But that doesn't resolve the lag issue if the game gets too large. And right now, the game has over 280 scenes (I actually don't know the exact number, I lost track at some point...), 877 Twine passages, and just over 290,000 words of text. That's pushing the limits pretty hard all the way around.

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
I don't really mind them being here. They are so easy to access in a TWINE game that I can't really stop it without disabling them. But if they end up in the main post, I will flat-out disable them in the Public Builds going forward. They are supposed to be a Patron reward. People can at least take the thirty seconds needed to search the thread for them to at least consider maybe being a supporter...
I understand. Let me ask: do you have a SubscribeStar page? if you do, than I can support you since that's the only way in my country, since the Gov banned Patreon thanks to shady people and some scams. (btw DM me plz, it is better than posting here and than have mods remove the replies XD)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
There were only ever intended to be the four islands, as I learned painful lessons about the hard limits on how big a TWINE game could get before having issues when I did The Dungeon of Lewdity. The hardcap on file size I ran into with that game has actually been fixed by the TWINE developer(s) since then. But that doesn't resolve the lag issue if the game gets too large. And right now, the game has over 280 scenes (I actually don't know the exact number, I lost track at some point...), 877 Twine passages, and just over 290,000 words of text. That's pushing the limits pretty hard all the way around.
Damn, that's pretty impressive. I've seen very few twine games with more passages and text (The Company is just insane: over 1700 passages and 125,000+ lines of code, though a good portion of that is just scene text split over multiple lines.) so major props to you for pushing the engine so hard. I occasionally mod Twine games so it's always interesting to learn about just what the engine is capable of.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes