Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Error trying to use the free-use collar on the main island.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>The hour has grown late and you struggle to keep your eyes open.
Feeling the pull of your bed... you head to your room and quickly fall asleep
Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Thanx. Thought I'd checked everywhere, multiple times. Everywhere except talking with Jazerhra and Lyrana. :D
It's understandable. Technically, there's a tutorial for the reputation system that pops up the first time you meet the requirements...but it does so only once, at the top of the screen the next time you sleep. It's unfortunately easy to miss. I need to figure out a way to make it less so :-(.

Error trying to use the free-use collar on the main island.
Thanks for reporting this! There's a set of zip files attached to this post (one for the Full Version, one for the Compressed Version), that should fix it. It was just a missing endif statement. You might want to do a to-disk save first though, just in case, as I could only sort of test the fix. (I tested it on the Build 18 version and it worked, and the code for that section SHOULD be identical. I just don't have any suitable Build 17 saves to double-check with).

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for reporting this! There's a set of zip files attached to this post (one for the Full Version, one for the Compressed Version), that should fix it. It was just a missing endif statement. You might want to do a to-disk save first though, just in case, as I could only sort of test the fix. (I tested it on the Build 18 version and it worked, and the code for that section SHOULD be identical. I just don't have any suitable Build 17 saves to double-check with).
The full version worked. Thanx again.

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
NovusPeregrine

Oops! Found the exact same error on the "Head to the Port Island" page. I'll look for others and list them here.

EDIT: No other error on the main island or the beginning island found. Of course, I'm not able to go to the other islands, so it may be present there.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I'm curious about that Doll Transformation in the preview images. Is that in the current version of the game?
It's in the current patron release, Build 18. But not in the Free Public Build 17 release. Build 18 added the doll transformation, as well as two Drone transformation scenes (that's what you're seeing with the purple transformation), among quite a few other things.
Oh, ok. Thanks.

I subscribed to your patreon and downloaded the Build 18. Loved the new content there.

I hope you eventually do more extreme modifications like this. Loved the limbless doll one. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
NovusPeregrine

Oops! Found the exact same error on the "Head to the Port Island" page. I'll look for others and list them here.

EDIT: No other error on the main island or the beginning island found. Of course, I'm not able to go to the other islands, so it may be present there.
I'm not quite sure where that is? Where were you trying to get back to the port island from?

Oh, ok. Thanks.

I subscribed to your patreon and downloaded the Build 18. Loved the new content there.

I home you eventually do more extreme modifications like this. Loved the limbless doll one. ;)
Thanks for subscribing! I'm glad you enjoyed the new content :). As it happens, there is for sure planned to be at least one more inanimate object transformation scene (possibly more). And it's likely there will be a few more 'extreme' modifications as well. That sort of thing fits well with the Center for Advanced Pleasure ;-).

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
From the Main Island while wearing the free-use collar.
Thanks! I hadn't realized you meant specifically with the Free Use Collar still in place, so I was looking in the wrong place :oops:. The attached 17.4 version should fix that error as well. It was the same problem, just in a different place. I added a new possible home to rent in Build 17 and I'm betting when I copy-pasted the relevant code I missed the end if from THAT, making it hi-jack the endif that was actually supposed to be in the 'return home' option -_-.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

VSHK

Mar 1, 2018
This might be user error, but I've run into an issue where my Nymph path has gotten so high that I'm locked out of a few of the Seductress options that used to be available to me, and I now can't find any ways to increase my Seductress path to re-enable that content.

I don't know if I'm missing some obvious ways to level Seductress, or if those have also been locked off by the Nymph level, or if I'm completely misunderstanding how these systems work, but I'd be grateful for some advice!

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Sphinx 3.png Sphinx 5.png Riddle Trial 3.png Dance Performance 4.png Play Practice 2.png Play Practice 3.png Pet Play Female 3.png CAP Male Dog Walker 1.png Futa Play 1.png Teashop MC is Futa 1.png Hall Pool Futa Support 2.png

It's that time again! yesterday. And earlier today. I know it's been a month longer than usual between builds...but that's because in December I took the month off (after consulting my patrons) from making Haven's Port and Left Hand Magic. Instead, I made a shorter, one-off, bondage escape game named The Morning After. That game is . Though donations are obviously appreciated ;-).

Back to the Haven's Port release, though! Build 19 is a full-sized build, with 18 new scenes and 115 new renders, despite being a February build. It majorly expands the Rose Garden faction island that was introduced in Build 18, adding 15 new general scenes (including some new Futa content), a new date for Akari, and the quests/trials to earn the sponsorship of the first of Rose Garden's Patron Spirits! You can get a bit more detail from the release notes...but first:

-------------

Game Links:

Online Version (Compressed):

Note: I'm no longer supporting the 'full' version of the game online. There's no significant quality difference, so the only reason I was supporting it before was for Safari users. At this point, though, I'm just not willing to continue hosting a god-awful 9-10gb file just because Apple are dingbats who won't add Webp support natively to their browser (for...reasons?). Every other major browser has that support natively. So install one of them if you want to play online.

Downloadable Compressed Version:

Downloadable Full Version

-------------

Build 18 Release Notes:

Build 19 Release Notes:

Build 19 focused on the expansion of Rose Garden, the faction Island for the Order of the Rose. It added the first of three Patron Spirits for the island, an additional date for Akari, and 14 new general scenes, including some Futa support for various locations on Rose Garden. There are at total of 18 new scenes. Some of the highlights are:

- 2 Challenges for the Patron Spirit Merixa

- 1 New Date for Akari

- 4 General Futa scenes

- 2 New Activities at the Theater

- New scenes for both the Acolytes' Hall and the Center for Advanced Pleasure

- A new area (The Tea Shop. Not a lot there yet)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 2436515 View attachment 2436517 View attachment 2436518 View attachment 2436519 View attachment 2436520 View attachment 2436521 View attachment 2436523 View attachment 2436524 View attachment 2436527 View attachment 2436526 View attachment 2436525

It's that time again! yesterday. And earlier today. I know it's been a month longer than usual between builds...but that's because in December I took the month off (after consulting my patrons) from making Haven's Port and Left Hand Magic. Instead, I made a shorter, one-off, bondage escape game named The Morning After. That game is . Though donations are obviously appreciated ;-).

Back to the Haven's Port release, though! Build 19 is a full-sized build, with 18 new scenes and 115 new renders, despite being a February build. It majorly expands the Rose Garden faction island that was introduced in Build 18, adding 15 new general scenes (including some new Futa content), a new date for Akari, and the quests/trials to earn the sponsorship of the first of Rose Garden's Patron Spirits! You can get a bit more detail from the release notes...but first:

-------------

Game Links:

Note: I'm no longer supporting the 'full' version of the game online. There's no significant quality difference, so the only reason I was supporting it before was for Safari users. At this point, though, I'm just not willing to continue hosting a god-awful 9-10gb file just because Apple are dingbats who won't add Webp support natively to their browser (for...reasons?). Every other major browser has that support natively. So install one of them if you want to play online.

-------------

Build 18 Release Notes:

Build 19 Release Notes:

Build 19 focused on the expansion of Rose Garden, the faction Island for the Order of the Rose. It added the first of three Patron Spirits for the island, an additional date for Akari, and 14 new general scenes, including some Futa support for various locations on Rose Garden. There are at total of 18 new scenes. Some of the highlights are:

- 1 New Date for Akari

- 4 General Futa scenes

8gb lol

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
View attachment 2436515 View attachment 2436517 View attachment 2436518 View attachment 2436519 View attachment 2436520 View attachment 2436521 View attachment 2436523 View attachment 2436524 View attachment 2436527 View attachment 2436526 View attachment 2436525

-------------

Game Links:

Mega

GDrive

Mega

GDrive

-------------

Build 18 Release Notes:

Build 19 Release Notes:

- 1 New Date for Akari

- 4 General Futa scenes

Glad to see it's going forward again! A tad little bit sad that this is the Order of the Rose update, since I can't play that path. :p But believe me, the relieve to see a new update strongly outweighs the woe. ^-^
Hope you had a good start into 2023 so far!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HavensPort-B18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
What outfit do I have to wear in order to trigger the date with the magic shop owner? I think I've tried them all.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
*eyeroll* There's a reason I provide a compressed version. I only supply the 'Full' version because Safari doesn't natively support Webp. There's literally no reason to use the full version if you have any browser other than Safari.

Glad to see it's going forward again! A tad little bit sad that this is the Order of the Rose update, since I can't play that path. :p But believe me, the relieve to see a new update strongly outweighs the woe. ^-^
Hope you had a good start into 2023 so far!
*Palms forehead* Blast it! I knew I forgot something! I'd intended to build an alternative to the male x female scene into this build. But during the long gap between the builds (since I made The Morning After in December) I flat forgot about it. I'll try to remember to get that into Build 20. It needs to be done, since we're beginning to approach the end game, anyway. Likely only two more fully sized builds after this one, with possibly a few smaller ones afterward to flesh out certain aspects of the game. As much as I could theoretically keep expanding the game forever, I'm beginning to run into the same size limitations of TWINE that I did with The Dungeon of Lewdity. The Twine desktop app is already crying bitterly in the form of lag every time I open the poor thing to edit Haven's Port. :oops:

What outfit do I have to wear in order to trigger the date with the magic shop owner? I think I've tried them all.
It's the Sexy Black Straps outfit. You also need to already know she's a Futa (discovered via conversation options). After that, if you have the outfit on, it's a 50% trigger chance on entering the shop.

Bionick13

Feb 12, 2019
I guess there must be many lovers exept Sylvia, but i havent any options. Could some1 tell me the names of possible lovers?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
*Palms forehead* Blast it! I knew I forgot something! I'd intended to build an alternative to the male x female scene into this build. But during the long gap between the builds (since I made The Morning After in December) I flat forgot about it. I'll try to remember to get that into Build 20. It needs to be done, since we're beginning to approach the end game, anyway. Likely only two more fully sized builds after this one, with possibly a few smaller ones afterward to flesh out certain aspects of the game. As much as I could theoretically keep expanding the game forever, I'm beginning to run into the same size limitations of TWINE that I did with The Dungeon of Lewdity. The Twine desktop app is already crying bitterly in the form of lag every time I open the poor thing to edit Haven's Port. :oops:
Whaaaat? Really? That's awesome! I did not at all expect that path to be adjusted, thanks! <3

Reactions: larryjameson69
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes