Mar 18, 2019
After this ep I'm putting this on the watchlist. The story is interesting so far and I'm actually finding myself intrigued by the science aspect of it. I studied philosophy, so stuff like the trolley problem are very interesting to me, and it's fun to see that my morality is still on logical point.

Aside from all that I'm looking forward to Jane content the most. Goth redheads do it for me.
Hannah story feels veeery similar to the one girl from Genex Love, but I ain't complaining.

TLBRF

Jun 19, 2018
Episode 2 Secret Locations
----------------------------------

*Located once you're done fantasizing Ann, the time where she heards her name [Right side of the screen]
*Located once you've met with Vivien and you see her backside [Right side of the screen]
*Located once Vivien decided to go back inside after the feet massage takes place [Left side of the screen]
*Located once Jane enters the room where Chris & Anna are interacting [Right side of the screen]
*Located once Jane wakes up in the morning [Right side of the screen]
*Located once you choose hiking during weekend where Jane spots the lake [Right side of the screen]
*Located once Ninja Lucas disappears and Darlene, Eve & Jane looks back [Left side of the screen]
*Located once the class started you see the blackboard [Left Side of the Screen]
*Located once Larissa's class starts and you face to see the students [In the middle of the screen]
*Located once Jane visits Rachel's office and you face to see the other side of the room [Right side of the screen]
*Located once Jane is in the corridor walking towards Larissa [Right side of the screen]
*Located once Hannah had to stay the night in Jane's room [Left side of the screen]
*Located once Jane starts leaving the house in a hurry [Left side of the screen]
*Located once Lisa & Jane sits down at the icream place [Right side of the screen]

*Only Missing 1 Piece*

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I found the post where it has the images for the secrets in ep 1. However, there is still one missing for the Secret 2 gallery to unlock. Or, my game glitched. I have found all the secrets, which is supposed to be 15, but I am somehow still missing 1 in the Secrets 2 gallery. I even replayed from the start, and none of the little guys are there. I found them all, but it still says I am missing one.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017

*Located once you're done fantasizing Ann, the time where she heards her name [Right side of the screen]
*Located once you've met with Vivien and you see her backside [Right side of the screen]
*Located once Vivien decided to go back inside after the feet massage takes place [Left side of the screen]
*Located once Jane enters the room where Chris & Anna are interacting [Right side of the screen]
*Located once you choose hiking during weekend where Jane spots the lake [Right side of the screen]
*Located once Ninja Lucas disappears and Darlene, Eve & Jane looks back [Left side of the screen]
*Located once the class started you see the blackboard [Left Side of the Screen]
*Located once Larissa's class starts and you face to see the students [In the middle of the screen]
*Located once Jane visits Rachel's office and you face to see the other side of the room [Right side of the screen]
*Located once Jane is in the corridor walking towards Larissa [Right side of the screen]
*Located once Hannah had to stay the night in Jane's room [Left side of the screen]
*Located once Jane starts leaving the house in a hurry [Left side of the screen]
*Located once Lisa & Jane sits down at the icream place [Right side of the screen]

*Only Missing 1 Piece*
Maybe the missing one is on a different chosen activities second stage, never would have found that hiking one

Reactions: Belly97

TLBRF

Jun 19, 2018
Maybe the missing one is on a different chosen activities second stage, never would have found that hiking one
You gotta visit the hiking place second time to encounter the secret [if you haven't done it before [visiting the place], then I can't say for sure] I don't remember the name of the two people who's hanging out at the place. Before reaching those two people, the secret is visible there. Right side of the screen once Jane reaches the lake.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
OK, long game, much words. Paying attention to the words makes us miss the little dudes we need to capture, do we only get one shot on each? I only caught 2 because words got in the way, tons of pages to click through for examining every frame for mini-men.
Writings good, just more than is often needed.
"WORDS" got in the way....uhuh :sneaky:
Nothing to do with something else getting "in the way"?

I hard a "hard" time trying to find the little guy in this pic and pretty sure words had nothing to do with it.
1686659686867.png

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
You gotta visit the hiking place second time to encounter the secret [if you haven't done it before [visiting the place], then I can't say for sure] I don't remember the name of the two people who's hanging out at the place. Before reaching those two people, the secret is visible there. Right side of the screen once Jane reaches the lake.
Oh I got that from your post before, just meant I wouldn't have thought to check the second stage of a different activity

TLBRF

Jun 19, 2018
Oh I got that from your post before, just meant I wouldn't have thought to check the second stage of a different activity
Let me know if you do find that last missing secret though. I wonder where it's hidden, hope it's not a bug or something. I get the feeling it's hidden in one of the activities...even though that I've checked all of them more than once.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Strongly stuttering animation what to do?
There's something wrong just cant figure out what. I noticed as others pointed out that an animation will play but the more you progress into the dialogue the worse it gets to the point where it actually can lock up a pc.

Reactions: omglolguy32

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

*Only Missing 1 Piece*
The missing location :
After 2nd weekend and after messaging Rachel, Jane and Eve wait for the bus. Back view.
*located left from Eve's butt when she says "Hahaha, no I'm just excited to meet new people!"

This is shortly before the Ninja scene.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There's something wrong just cant figure out what. I noticed as others pointed out that an animation will play but the more you progress into the dialogue the worse it gets to the point where it actually can lock up a pc.
My advice-save,then load that save.Do it every 4-5 minutes.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
"WORDS" got in the way....uhuh :sneaky:
Nothing to do with something else getting "in the way"?

I hard a "hard" time trying to find the little guy in this pic and pretty sure words had nothing to do with it.
View attachment 2694558
No, it is the words, I just skip most of them because it is mostly insignificant to the story and drags out play time (the only goal, longer is better) and is often repetitive.

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game is like a "Being a DIK" parody (humour tag is there, parody tag is missing!).
Dev could have named it "Getting a DIK" (or "Jill gets a DIK") to make it even more obvious.

In a broader sense the game feels like a gender reversed version of the popular stereotype "mc gets a huge magic dick and can fuck all females" which many male mc games like BB, BaDIK, etc are based on.

Story is a bit controversial.
Shy lesbian girl doesn't find a girlfriend. After turning into a hermaphrodite (futa) by accident, a lot of girls/women want to have sex with her new dick but she needs some time to adapt. That's not a typical lesbian love story since the partners have sex more with the huge dick then with her.
It's almost like Jane (Jill) is now paired with a new sidekick character (her dick) who has his own agenda and attracts girls and causes unusual situations. It's just missing that she starts talking with her new friend. (I remember an older movie or tv play where most of the dialogs were between an old womanizer (Casanova or de Sade ???) and his dick arguing in retrospect about attractive women and who of them was responsible to get them laid or so.)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes