omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Tried this game out for the very first time, it's pretty interesting. Fun story, I like the humor here and there, and like the characters too.

i've been able to get everything in the gallery and all secrets and now i'm trying to unlock all achievements, but I seem to have missed three of them.
1) You don't even have to ask - I thought it had something to do with the phone as the image says "Send nudes" but I've not been able to figure it out, posting the pics on the social media during both weekends didn't work
2) Slappity Slap! - something with slapping an ass? Not sure here actually
3) Jesus, what is wrong with you? - No idea how to unlock this one, I feel like it's making a bad decision somewhere but I have no clue which

If someone could help with these that would be very much appreciated! <3 :giggle:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
1) You don't even have to ask
Accidently send Lucas a nude pic of Jane's breasts. Scene after watching Hannah having Sex in the shower.
I only got this once since there are so many possible combinations in that text-conversation.

2) Slappity Slap! :
Slap Vivian 5 times in a row while fucking her doggy style.

3) Jesus, what is wrong with you?
Slap her 20 times?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: omglolguy32

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Tried this game out for the very first time, it's pretty interesting. Fun story, I like the humor here and there, and like the characters too.

i've been able to get everything in the gallery and all secrets and now i'm trying to unlock all achievements, but I seem to have missed three of them.
1) You don't even have to ask - I thought it had something to do with the phone as the image says "Send nudes" but I've not been able to figure it out, posting the pics on the social media during both weekends didn't work
2) Slappity Slap! - something with slapping an ass? Not sure here actually
3) Jesus, what is wrong with you? - No idea how to unlock this one, I feel like it's making a bad decision somewhere but I have no clue which

If someone could help with these that would be very much appreciated! <3 :giggle:
The first one was probably you skipping to read the helper guide for the first time.Or any time.

Reactions: omglolguy32

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So a couple things I'm curious about. (Mainly if they entered the dev's head)
Which one does she pee from now?

If every other flow is still connected as a woman would be, the cock and balls are largely superficial. Other than taking care of the blood flow issues, and the fact that it would leave scarring on her pelvic region, wouldn't this be able to be solved with elective surgery? (i.e. her two reproductive systems are separate, so simply removing the one would be possible.)

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Well, that was quite a large amount of content for a short time in development, so great for that. The characters behave mostly naturally to the events they're surrounded by, which is also good (sad for this to be a good point among AVNs, but it is what it is). Most models also look pretty nice, even if some of them may be close to the "stock" models.

Character-wise, there're some ups and downs. They seem well thought, and nicely developed so far, although I'm not a fan of some of the "typical attitude" ones. It might be a bit too soon to have a good idea of how this is going to go, but so far I'm getting a vibe of very "sexually liberated" characters (some of them more than others) and it's hard for me to picture any romance between them. As if most potential LIs would rather go with "fuckbuddies" instead of "lovers".

The story with the best friend is probably the one I dislike the most, in that regard. Like, if you plan to build up some relationships but also feel the need to include some lewds early on, I can see the use of side one-shots not many care about. Meanwhile, some of the bigger LIs keep the MC (FMC in this case) more grounded. But I was definitely not a fan of her slutty behavior. Not really the best approach to introduce her, despite how much she may care about the FMC. And on that note,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
1) You don't even have to ask
Accidently send Lucas a nude pic of Jane's breasts. Scene after watching Hannah having Sex in the shower.
I only got this once since there are so many possible combinations in that text-conversation.

2) Slappity Slap! :
Slap Vivian 5 times in a row while fucking her doggy style.

3) Jesus, what is wrong with you?
Slap her 20 times?
Thanks, will try that. I only slapped her once so that could explain the last two. I don't remember the part of the first though, will try to get there again ingame.

The first one was probably you skipping to read the helper guide for the first time.Or any time.
I don't remember skipping anything, and I definitely didn't do it on purpose :( I never skipped those tutorials if that's what you mean. I think i'll try what f96zonetrooper suggested, seems to be related to sending a nude pic on the phone.

EDIT
For the first achievement it depends on what options you choose during the first time using the phone. I choose different options last time, and now went "OMG stop sending me cat vids!" > "No they aren't! These are titties." > the photo. Thanks f96zonetrooper <3

For the other two you were also correct. I counted 18 slaps for the "Jesus, what is wrong with you?" and the other did indeed unlock at 5. Thanks again :giggle:

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Comparing Episodes 1 and 2 I have to say that turning Jane into a futa (and raping Marianne) added a lot of drama and removed a lot of options, especially some of the advantages of starting with a female/lesbian mc. In Episode 1 Jane can take a naked shower with every girl, in Episode 2 as futa she has to avoid all public nudity, leading to missed bikini and shower events, eg at Vivian's, after training and another at home with Hannah. (Imho a great loss for the game.) Even watching naked girls or close contact now is a problem due to erections.
Jane's role is now very similar to a male heterosexual trap with all the trap problems and limitations known from other games. Additionally she has the rape trauma (and probably is also possessed by some evil ghost), but that seems to be the chosen story of this game.
To some part her situation is complicated by the fact that she is the only futa in a non-futa world, so people may see her either as freak or as unique mythical creature like a unicorn (or as a unique research opportunity). If a large part of mankind were futas as in some other futa games, this would be less an issue and her nudity might be acceptable. Now she first has to corrupt all her female friends, teachers and other persons until they accept her as futa in bikini/nude events which may take a long time.

It probably would have been easier for Jane to just have invented kind of "nano tech based huge strapless double sided living anaconda super dildo with sweet cream filling" she can equip and unequip at will instead of growing an additional cock and balls. This would have allowed her to continue her social and sex life as a girl and have great sex with her girlfriends using toys without drawing that much attention. But that would be a different story and different game.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks, will try that. I only slapped her once so that could explain the last two. I don't remember the part of the first though, will try to get there again ingame.

I don't remember skipping anything, and I definitely didn't do it on purpose :( I never skipped those tutorials if that's what you mean. I think i'll try what f96zonetrooper suggested, seems to be related to sending a nude pic on the phone.

EDIT
For the first achievement it depends on what options you choose during the first time using the phone. I choose different options last time, and now went "OMG stop sending me cat vids!" > "No they aren't! These are titties." > the photo. Thanks f96zonetrooper <3

For the other two you were also correct. I counted 18 slaps for the "Jesus, what is wrong with you?" and the other did indeed unlock at 5. Thanks again :giggle:
For the first achievement I even tried starting a new game attempted the sending of photo and still achievement is greyed out. I have 8 achievements total that are done leaving 5 left to complete, so seems like I sped through content too much lol.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For the first achievement I even tried starting a new game attempted the sending of photo and still achievement is greyed out. I have 8 achievements total that are done leaving 5 left to complete, so seems like I sped through content too much lol.
You have to actually send the photo to Lucas, not just attempt to :
> "OMG stop sending me cat vids!"
> "No they aren't! These are titties."
> SEND the photo

Some of the achievements do not trigger immediately but with a small delay, eg after closing the phone or after opening the phone and entering the achievement menu.

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Heard that compressed game links are banned or something...
So is this final or are there compressed links still accessable from somewhere else?

• Angry
Reactions: aribba32

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Heard that compressed game links are banned or something...
So is this final or are there compressed links still accessable from somewhere else?
They are not banned. They are just no longer supported in the OP, so a direct link to the post is missing to reduce workload for the mods.
You still find compressed versions for most games as before. In most cases the compressed version is posted within 24 hours after new version was linked in the game thread. So just check the posts after the new version post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/having-a-hard-time-v0-2-3-quadruple-q.145408/post-10986291

Last edited:

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Having a recap right after the prologue might be the dumbest shit I've seen so far on this sight, and that's saying something.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes