Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
GOFILE is obviously superior to all, could someone upload this there since it hasn't been done yet?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
pixeldrain
was thinking of trying through mega but idk i think it might be due to the game itself? idk really tbh
You could check which file was placed in quarantine ... and which game files you downloaded. AfaIk the game-archive contains only one executable "HavingaHARDtime.exe". The size of the archive "HavingaHARDtime-0.2.3-pc.zip" should be around 3.5 GB (uncompressed) or 540 MB (compressed). Malware attacks in the past often tried to download a much smaller file instead of the game archive and the file name ending often was "iso" instead of "zip" or "rar".
Try to download the game from a different site like MEGA and compare the downloaded archives.

The compressed version is available via GOFILE :
https://f95zone.to/threads/having-a-hard-time-v0-2-3-quadruple-q.145408/post-10986291

Reactions: Nessiah and femanon

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Easily one of the best futa MC games out there. Visually pleasing, good story, good humour, hot sex scenes... what else is there to say?

Personally I like that the MC is "unique" and there arent other futas around (yet?), because to many games just replace male characters with futas and then it loses the appeal for me, the uniqueness.

One thing that I found out of place were the stats. I didnt find a single thing that the stats affected, no dialogue option was blocked out for me because I had, for ex, 0 intelligence. Maybe I dont know how the stats work exactly.

Last thing would be a personal suggestion for the dev. If its possible to make a low end PC version in which the sex animations are static images instead? I played the first episode on my gaming pc and it run perfectly but I played the second episode on my laptop and everything would slow down during the animations.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
damn, Good job Dev, this is a really interesting game, ill keep my eyes on it. the only thing that bothers me was the secret images, they are kinda annoying to spot in a VN, especially because im paying attention to the story and art (which is great). maybe sandbox isnt as bad because you can go back to places but its very easy to miss something and you have to start again to find them.

EDIT, i stand by my comments about the hidden images, but after unlocking them using the guides posted on the front page, they are definitely worth getting, really good job dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belly97

femanon

May 6, 2020
You could check which file was placed in quarantine ... and which game files you downloaded. AfaIk the game-archive contains only one executable "HavingaHARDtime.exe". The size of the archive "HavingaHARDtime-0.2.3-pc.zip" should be around 3.5 GB (uncompressed) or 540 MB (compressed). Malware attacks in the past often tried to download a much smaller file instead of the game archive and the file name ending often was "iso" instead of "zip" or "rar".
Try to download the game from a different site like MEGA and compare the downloaded archives.

The compressed version is available via GOFILE :
https://f95zone.to/threads/having-a-hard-time-v0-2-3-quadruple-q.145408/post-10986291
yeah i reinstalled through mega, much better

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
damn i finish teh uptade already, this is one of the best games that has about futanari or with futanari the characters are beautiful the story is good, and it has the plus of being a futanari game, there are few that have it and few that are decent and this is one of them along with tessa's game the one where the MC is futanari and wants to impregnate her colleague and others that I don't remember the name now, different from the dull ones where the MC is always a beta and humiliated by the futanari characters and becomes their slave. it sucks that I will have to wait 5 months for a new update but I can't wait for the new update to arrive.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
damn i finish teh uptade already, this is one of the best games that has about futanari or with futanari the characters are beautiful the story is good, and it has the plus of being a futanari game, there are few that have it and few that are decent and this is one of them along with tessa's game the one where the MC is futanari and wants to impregnate her colleague and others that I don't remember the name now, different from the dull ones where the MC is always a beta and humiliated by the futanari characters and becomes their slave. it sucks that I will have to wait 5 months for a new update but I can't wait for the new update to arrive.
Easily in my top 3 futa/trans game.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Easily in my top 3 futa/trans game.

True one of the best futa games is so good like the not futa games this one is one of the best , i don't like that shit the some creators do where the MC is a cuck and a beta and is humiliated by futanari characters that stuff is garbage shame that we only have a few games with a futanari that are good like this one.

Reactions: Belly97

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Haven't seen this issue in a while but when any animations plays CPU usage spikes to 100% . Compressed version does the same.
I don't remember from which thread I got this but it reduces the cpu usage by almost 50% for me. Just extract the lib paste and replace the files when asked and it should work. I hope the dev fixes this in future releases.

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I don't remember from which thread I got this but it reduces the cpu usage by almost 50% for me. Just extract the lib paste and replace the files when asked and it should work. I hope the dev fixes this in future releases.
Can confirm that fixed it. Upon searching other games had similar issues that pointed to a buggy renpy version. Hope the dev sees this since multiple people reported the issue.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks for the share. (y) Used the same files for a few other games and it works like a charm. :cool:

Reactions: Badjourasmix

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am not even that far into the game yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I am loving it! So glad the Universal Walkthrough Mod worked with this, because so far it has been very fun.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I am not even that far into the game yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but I am loving it! So glad the Universal Walkthrough Mod worked with this, because so far it has been very fun.
The best is to come then :) Marianne is such a beautiful woman and such a big heart! The last image of this version is wonderful. The banner above will give you an idea of it.

Reactions: JenMistress

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I would not be surprised if the wait is longer. With each choice made by the player that many variation must then exist and be considered and made.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes