Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Replayed the game from the beginning, unlocked all "Scenes" and "Secrets",
But have missed two "Achievements", they are "Woohoo! My first Eternil" and "Jesus, What wrong is with you?
Can anyone tell me how to trigger them,

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Replayed the game from the beginning, unlocked all "Scenes" and "Secrets",
But have missed two "Achievements", they are "Woohoo! My first Eternil" and "Jesus, What wrong is with you?
Can anyone tell me how to trigger them,
1. "Woohoo! My first Eternil"
Spend the weekend at home with social media, take pictures and upload them ...

2. "Jesus, What wrong is with you?"
Spank Viv 20 times ...

Reactions: Belly97 and Ahchi

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Having a HARD Time v0.3.0
Gallery unlocker/default in prefs/dev tab
Variables viewer and console
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

Mplop

Mar 13, 2018
Is this seems very good but also worryingly ambitious, has this dev done anything before?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just discovered this game and I'm loving it. Something different from the usual college guy games.
If I'm guessing right, little Blondie probably has a dick too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Belly97

Mplop

Mar 13, 2018
A lot of male characters for a game with a seemingly lesbian protag. Are we gonna get some male-on-futa or futa-on-male action at some point, not opposed but curious.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
A lot of male characters for a game with a seemingly lesbian protag. Are we gonna get some male-on-futa or futa-on-male action at some point, not opposed but curious.
If the lab accident gave female mc a dick, maybe applying the accident on a male NPC may remove his dick and give him a vagina?

There are love points for different characters (incl. at least one male). And there are also relation points, probably to show how stable existing relationships (couples) are and if points get too low, maybe mc can break up existing couples.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
so it says futa protagonist but I dont see any pics of the MC with a dick on the front page. Can anyone share before I download?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I don't remember from which thread I got this but it reduces the cpu usage by almost 50% for me. Just extract the lib paste and replace the files when asked and it should work. I hope the dev fixes this in future releases.
Thank you for that. I was having the same issue with some of the animations and that fixed it.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
I don't remember from which thread I got this but it reduces the cpu usage by almost 50% for me. Just extract the lib paste and replace the files when asked and it should work. I hope the dev fixes this in future releases.
The links is broken now, but I think you were talking about this post.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes