Ren'Py Abandoned Haxia the Academy of Monsters [v0.2.0] [Neizan]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
The concept looks fun and interesting. Too bad for the grotesquely disproportionate models, which puts you off a lot. I'd love to see this completed, though.

Reactions: Murtagks

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
If you have the book open the inventory and you will see a new option "crafting mode".
Only alchimist mode i have,then i see the helmet and integrients to need and nothig...
i can't click it to helmet picture or do anything with those

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You got some nice designs. I checked out ur patreon man. I think you should make a first post saying this is the first public release of your game. It's nice to document that since there are people who check to see if you're releasing consistently before supporting.

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
Inventory has alchemist mode but there doesn't appear to be any interaction I can do there, no 'crafting mode' that I can see.
I'm also getting an error on the Feed Malory quest after I feed Malory

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Madridfan

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
getting error when I ask malory about the stamina increase

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Malory.rpy", line 80, in <module>
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 517, in markdone
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 475, in _nextstage
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 637, in movequest
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 633, in removequest
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not NoneType

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Malory.rpyc", line 80, in script
    �J"O�qU�oѩ�:lΚ~uF��:��&ۢ��~mUu8� �i���:�dU����d����Tu�T�P_XR^Vӯ�m|���hG�~#!����L�H{<��oYя��BI2��N�ע����\�+�o�5%    Q4��o�X�m���;VxX�����6���6�YGkiM�(��b��D����Z�o':���5D�mt6L���    G�W����zv�^����N[����䦦I��]�CK��Ziޖ�2TG�a��G�3��IK<��*.&�wܞ��hI����T�&��8��$ԓy�[V �T�H�E����S-Z�X���){V�$�t���q3�����gi��S���%"N+��:��u��y��Oj��QC��    �K���a�e���A�r}���>���J�z���>V���풯�߿��w�IfW|3���UY�
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\Haxia_the_Academy_of_Monsters_0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\Haxia_the_Academy_of_Monsters_0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Malory.rpy", line 80, in <module>
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 517, in markdone
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 475, in _nextstage
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 637, in movequest
  File "game/questlog.rpy", line 633, in removequest
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\Haxia_the_Academy_of_Monsters_0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not NoneType

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Haxia the Academy of Monsters 0.1
Mon Aug 24 01:46:46 2020
[/CODE]

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Designs are very good, but if you make such a massive map, with this many options, you should come up with some better navigation system as well.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Academy of Monsters?
Awright,finally some more monster girl goodness!

>screens only show the standard girls with animal ears

...yeah why did I expect anything more,shame on me.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I have to stop playing these first release games. I could not find a way to sit in class to advance time. I had to bring the map up to do it. The quest for meeting grandfather is completed but it seem to the only one. I may try this game again when it's above 0.5.

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
I have to stop playing these first release games. I could not find a way to sit in class to advance time. I had to bring the map up to do it. The quest for meeting grandfather is completed but it seem to the only one. I may try this game again when it's above 0.5.
you can sleep on your bed to advance time , and also you can see what you can do at quest menu

Neizan

Aug 23, 2020
I am uploading the fixed version and changed the text box but it will take a while.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The biggest issue really with the sandbox is lack of quickjump map icon...clicking the doors to go to new areas is annoying if you have onset dementia and forget where the doors went :p

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes