Ren'Py Abandoned Haxia the Academy of Monsters [v0.2.0] [Neizan]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Dude, I saw Monster Girls, instanly knew I had to nab...then I saw there was a Dullahan....never seen one in a game before this one....and I was like...."Hell Yeah!" Looking forward to playing....

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
Mediafire link doesn't work, for those interested.

Looking forward to trying this one out.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
The dev did say they were working on fixing things and would be putting out a fixed version, which is likely why links aren't working now. See 2nd page of comments.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I'm stuck at "talk to all girls" quest, but I already did? i think i missed something... so many pointless locations that leads to nowhere.

May 20, 2020
I'm stuck at "talk to all girls" quest, but I already did? i think i missed something... so many pointless locations that leads to nowhere.
Not sure if this is holding you up, but in the night class there are 3 NPCs you can talk to, the Vampire Teacher, the Student in the front row right hand side, and a student middle row left hand side.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Not sure if this is holding you up, but in the night class there are 3 NPCs you can talk to, the Vampire Teacher, the Student in the front row right hand side, and a student middle row left hand side.
Yea I talked to the 2 night students all i got from them was they didnt want to talk to me, and also popped the event with the vampire teacher. but still didn't say the quest completed. I extracted the images folder of the game and found a couple things that I cant seem to find.

Gwen room is always locked, tried it on all time of day and everyday it's always locked.
12.PNG

courtyard is always empty anytime of day everyday.
11.PNG

blankbeater

Aug 18, 2019
Yea I talked to the 2 night students all i got from them was they didnt want to talk to me, and also popped the event with the vampire teacher. but still didn't say the quest completed. I extracted the images folder of the game and found a couple things that I cant seem to find.

Gwen room is always locked, tried it on all time of day and everyday it's always locked.
View attachment 785788

courtyard is always empty anytime of day everyday.
View attachment 785789
same here, i also cant finish the head quest the alchemy doesnt work:|

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
same here, i also cant finish the head quest the alchemy doesnt work:|
You need to pass time untill you have about 80 gold to buy one metal bar and two pieces of coal from the merchant in town. You can open an alchemy menu from your inventory. Once you have the material you can click on the word 'helmet' to craft it.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
You need to pass time untill you have about 80 gold to buy one metal bar and two pieces of coal from the merchant in town. You can open an alchemy menu from your inventory. Once you have the material you can click on the word 'helmet' to craft it.
it is not work, word helmet is unactive.

Reactions: Madridfan

blankbeater

Aug 18, 2019
i have all the materials, nothing happens when i use alchemy mode and try to make the helmet
1598362613241.png

Reactions: krkarr
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes